Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2022, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by NickB
Yes, the portion sizes on KSML meals ex-LON are usually generous.
Indeed, and I think it's typically in both directions for shorthaul as KSML is normally frozen and round-catered (that's also why KSML breakfast is usually not available on morning flights to LON)
NickB and Sealink like this.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Indeed, and I think it's typically in both directions for shorthaul as KSML is normally frozen and round-catered
exactly. as was the case of my NCE-LHR flight.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 4:38 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
LHR-CPH this evening. There was bread on offer as well but I didn’t take any.

Carfield, Genius1, Sealink and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 5:14 pm

That was a CE offering, well this was a CW offering with no bread on request for a TATL offering last week, quite dissapointed
Carfield, NoY and Tobias-UK like this.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 2:51 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Originally Posted by mwp1
That was a CE offering, well this was a CW offering with no bread on request for a TATL offering last week, quite dissapointed
At the moment the CE offer is better than the CW one. As a comparison, this is the breakfast card for Swiss J class and that’s the second/light meal.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 1:28 am

CPH-LHR this morning. Full English or this which is a spinach omelette. This is a nightstopper hence the grain bar rather than a yoghurt/muesli pot.

Carfield, Genius1, Sealink and 1 others like this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 1:49 am

Anyone had the Afternoon Tea on a Band 2 recently? Please let it be more than a two finger sandwich.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 3:53 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by KARFA
CPH-LHR this morning. Full English or this which is a spinach omelette. This is a nightstopper hence the grain bar rather than a yoghurt/muesli pot.

Was there a continental option?
Old Mar 26, 2022, 4:00 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
TFS - LHR yesterday. I had the cold beef with potato salad and some green stuff (beef was tender and tasty). Alternative was prawn curry or pasta. 14 rows of CE and the service was very good.

As a matter of interest does anyone know what the starter was (top left corner). Had one mouthful of the white blob and it was awful (although the pax next to me demolished theirs in record time).

Genius1, Tobias-UK and GOTBound like this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by Never Stansted
Was there a continental option?
I wasn’t offered one.
Never Stansted likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 4:06 am

Originally Posted by Agent69
TFS - LHR yesterday. I had the cold beef with potato salad and some green stuff (beef was tender and tasty). Alternative was prawn curry or pasta. 14 rows of CE and the service was very good.

As a matter of interest does anyone know what the starter was (top left corner). Had one mouthful of the white blob and it was awful (although the pax next to me demolished theirs in record time).

Had exactly the same from ACE yesterday. The white blob was mozzarella with a tomato sauce below it. I actually enjoyed it
Sealink likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 5:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by CatchThePigeon
Anyone had the Afternoon Tea on a Band 2 recently? Please let it be more than a two finger sandwich.
Yes, there’s a photo up thread. Three sandwiches are back!
CatchThePigeon and LCSinTexas like this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 5:39 am

Express band breakfast, LHR-MAN. Choices were bacon bap or (I think heard correctly) cheese and onion bap.

Old Mar 26, 2022, 6:47 am

Programs: BA Gold
Happy to see the return of bacon to the full English this morning on BA962 to Hamburg. Slightly oddly breakfast was served with olive bread rolls (no other choice) which didn’t really go with the supplied jam. I suspect this was a mistake.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 6:49 am

Yes it sounds it. It should be croissants served with breakfast.
Genius1 and volar like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.