Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Sep 2023 : BA launch new Ozwald Boateng uniforms

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sep 2023 : BA launch new Ozwald Boateng uniforms

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2024, 2:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Does make you wonder what was the point of the extensive testing before rollout 🤔
RJD1983 likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2024, 2:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Silver, HHonors Gold
When BA are 'recommending' what underwear female cabin crew should wear under their white blouses, you know the uniform is not suitable!. They might as well have gone back to the paper dresses from the 1960's!!.

Not really sure what was wrong with the JM uniform, except it was 20 years old. Was still contemporary 20 years on, and everyone looked pretty good in it. Were there any practicality issues with it that a few tweaks couldn't address?.
Old Mar 8, 2024, 7:11 am

Seems to me that maybe the uniform would work just as well with a shirt that was more similar to the JM uniforms - hopefully they'll move in that direction?
Old Mar 8, 2024, 7:45 am

The Klein and Costelloe blouses were excellent. I remember once getting a good splash of red wine on me. I completely drenched the front of it, tried to soak as much liquid off as possible, then carried on. Nobody could tell. They washed so easily and did not require ironing.
LCSinTexas likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.