Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA lounge access guidelines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2019, 10:59 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by w3andw4d
Did I read that one can't access the Concorde Room if arriving at T5 from INV and departing to MIA from T3 in F?
You did, and probably more than once! And what's more, it's correct, and you can't.
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 11:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
You did, and probably more than once! And what's more, it's correct, and you can't.
Thanks C-W-S and thinking about it now, I can see why!
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:56 am

Programs: BA
Not gold till next flight

I am going away and once I complete the outward flight I will have enough points to go gold... will they let me use the first class wing etc at T5 do you know as I am not officially gold yet but will once I get to the other end?
Old Aug 17, 2019, 7:49 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR - TK G
Originally Posted by chrisbeams
I am going away and once I complete the outward flight I will have enough points to go gold... will they let me use the first class wing etc at T5 do you know as I am not officially gold yet but will once I get to the other end?
It never hurts to ask politely.. But from the rule. No.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 10:03 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Welcome to flyertalk and over here on the BA board chrisbeams.

I'd be extremely surprised if you were given access but I'm sure you'll enjoy Gold going forward
Old Sep 23, 2019, 9:47 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Just been upgraded from J to F (seat 1a too) from Las to LHR. They circled a big J across the ticket. I'm connecting to IST with ba and wondered if I'd have access to Concorde room in this upgraded case?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 10:36 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by englisha
Just been upgraded from J to F (seat 1a too) from Las to LHR. They circled a big J across the ticket. I'm connecting to IST with ba and wondered if I'd have access to Concorde room in this upgraded case?
Yes, you do have CCR access, just show the LAS-LHR boarding pass at the desk.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 1:09 pm

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
I gather from various posts in this thread, that if we arrive from JFK with BA in F, with an onward BA short haul from T5, we will be able to use the CCR while waiting for the onward flight?

I was a bit confused by the wording in Scenario 6 at post #4 which does not match the graphics (in fact the wording appears to be a repeat of scenario 5). I think it should say:

Scenario 6: Transit from a long haul flight in F to a qualifying short haul flight CE or ET.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by vintagepilot
I gather from various posts in this thread, that if we arrive from JFK with BA in F, with an onward BA short haul from T5, we will be able to use the CCR while waiting for the onward flight?
Correct if you are connecting the same day you arrive into LHR.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 3:21 pm

Ccr access non ba flight

Good morning society, there used to be an internal PDF I could download that showed lounge acces, nearly done with all the cards and the regulations.
It showed access to the ccr on a one world flight.
Will be flying thru jfk leaving on finnair.. And would like to use the ccr and would rather have that PDF handy than fight the dragon.
Does anyone still have it?
Or any other proof for my plan? Thnx
Old Sep 30, 2019, 3:29 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat
Good morning society, there used to be an internal PDF I could download that showed lounge acces, nearly done with all the cards and the regulations.
It showed access to the ccr on a one world flight.
Will be flying thru jfk leaving on finnair.. And would like to use the ccr and would rather have that PDF handy than fight the dragon.
Does anyone still have it?
Or any other proof for my plan? Thnx
AY don’t go from T7, they use T8.

the longer answer is if accessing based on cabin it BA F only. If you have a ccr card then you can be on any oneworld flight - this is clearly shown in the lounge eligibility guide though so no need for any extra handout.
Vasco Pridat likes this.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 3:41 pm

Thanx karfa. I have 6 hours and the t8 security is quick so I don't mind hopping for a superb dinner.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 6:00 pm

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Hi, is there a thread here for requesting a guesting (for want of a better term ).

Lost OWE sadly and flying LHR-MAD on the 0620 on the 2nd Oct in biz with my 73yr old (spritely & compos mentis) mother and would love to take her into the T5 F lounge again.

I have checked BA97 :-)
Old Sep 30, 2019, 6:05 pm

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Hi, is there a thread here for offering guesting into a lounge or requesting a guesting (for want of a better term ).

Lost OWE sadly and flying LHR-MAD on the 0620 on the 2nd Oct in biz with my 72yr old (spritely & compos mentis) mother and would love to take her into the T5 F lounge again.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 9:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, BA AMEX PP, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
Hi, is there a thread here for requesting a guesting (for want of a better term ).

Lost OWE sadly and flying LHR-MAD on the 0620 on the 2nd Oct in biz with my 73yr old (spritely & compos mentis) mother and would love to take her into the T5 F lounge again.

I have checked BA97 :-)
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
Hi, is there a thread here for offering guesting into a lounge or requesting a guesting (for want of a better term ).

Lost OWE sadly and flying LHR-MAD on the 0620 on the 2nd Oct in biz with my 72yr old (spritely & compos mentis) mother and would love to take her into the T5 F lounge again.

Your mother is so spritely, she is getting younger by the post.

Would love to help you out, but Mrs Geek and I aren't flying until 16:45 to MAD of all places to use a lil break away from the teens as an excuse to check out the new club suites. { Or was that the other way round. } Didn't relish the idea of the stupid o'clock flight you are on though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.