Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2018, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Ah, that one! Yes, it works! Thanks for the clarification. At least I managed to get into MMB this time

Sadly I seem to have a corrupted code-share booking which I can’t access either through BA or AA.

EDIT ... Oh, I have (slowly, but at last) got into that rogue booking on both BA.com and AA.com, although the meal ordering is somewhat contradictory!!

Last edited by T8191; May 9, 2018 at 7:00 am
Old May 9, 2018, 7:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by ringingup
We are talking about a different link, though.

You have to go into MMB for any given booking, and you get a "My other bookings" link.

https://s7.postimg.cc/kc4vj53vf/mmb.png
And for anyone using the website, it's this "My other bookings" link in the top left-hand corner of the page:-
T8191 likes this.

Last edited by LTN Phobia; Mar 1, 2019 at 6:48 am Reason: Image removed at original author's request
Old May 9, 2018, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
The only way into future bookings that seems to work at the moment ... what a farce (although not surprised, of course).

Thanks again ^
Old May 9, 2018, 7:28 pm
Original Member

Programs: One World
I'm currently not able to book Avios flights from JFK-AMS. It continues to give error "there was a problem with your request, pls try again later". This happens on the "stopover" page. I don't want a stopover. Even if i do fill out a stopover it gives same error. All legs (JFK-LHR, LHR-AMS vv) are available to book individually so its not because of lack of availability. Twitter has not been helpful so far. Don't realy want to call to make booking. Anyone else seen this problem? Presume its temporary but has been an issue for the last 1-2 days for me.
Old May 10, 2018, 6:27 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I can't log in to BAEC. I've tried various different browsers, and different IP addresses. The helpful advice is to log in to the BAEC to find the GC line, which of course I can't do! (No idea where my card is either.) Is anyone else having problems?
Old May 10, 2018, 6:36 pm

I posted on entry #3058 my problems trying to get into a reservation for my wife going to and from Spain. I am on a separate pnr and can access my reservation. I had called ba twice last week and they acknowledge a problem and assured me it would be fixed. Needless to say it has not been fixed. 'Tonight I get 2 emails for each pnr about our flights this coming tues. may15. There is a link on each email to go to mmb. The one for my res. takes me straight to my res. but the one for my wife's still does not connect to the res. What is up with BA IT? It is horrible.
Old May 11, 2018, 1:48 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
The "Update Personal Information" links still do not work, weeks after BA were allegedly fixing them. Does anyone from BA actually read this thread ?
ttama likes this.
Old May 11, 2018, 5:08 am

The app continues to constantly log me out. Right now I'm locked out and have requested to set a new pwd. Despite following their instructions to the letter it keep telling me I have an invalid character which I HAVE NOT!

Its amateur hour. So frustrating.
Old May 11, 2018, 12:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
The "Update Personal Information" links still do not work, weeks after BA were allegedly fixing them. Does anyone from BA actually read this thread ?
2 weeks till GDPR kicks in then it’s straight to the ICO if it’s still not fixed.
Key point being that BA are also refusing to update people’s details over the phone, so they are breaching customers’ rights under GDPR to ensure the data they hold about them is accurate.

alpenlupe, ttama and LCSinTexas like this.
Old May 13, 2018, 3:28 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
GDPR / ICO

Originally Posted by ChemicalWoody

2 weeks till GDPR kicks in then it’s straight to the ICO if it’s still not fixed.
Key point being that BA are also refusing to update people’s details over the phone, so they are breaching customers’ rights under GDPR to ensure the data they hold about them is accurate.
i suspect, at least in the early days, the ICO will consider how significant the breach is before deciding how hard to come down on the offending company - is it that your preference for a window seat isn't recorded correctly (soft) or is it that they have the wrong date of birth and won't correct it (hard) !
Old May 13, 2018, 8:47 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by firstlight
In exec club page, trying to see my bookings, you see the first three, press the button to see all the bookings and it fails.
Chrome browser, Windows 10.

It's been like it for a while. Can see bookings fine on the android mobile app. I have about 10 bookings up the spout so it's a bit of a pain that it doesn't work.

- i see this is a common problem that remains unfixed. Looks to me like a malformed URL.. -
this bug seems to have been fixed now (at least for me)
Old May 13, 2018, 9:17 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA LTG, Hilton Diamond, FB Platinum, EK Gold
Originally Posted by firstlight
this bug seems to have been fixed now (at least for me)
i still get the same error message and cannot access all my bookings. So not fixed completeley yet...
Old May 13, 2018, 9:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Eurobonus Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
I can’t seem to make any reward bookings. As soon as I enter the route and presss next, I get told to try again later. Anyone else having this issue?
Old May 13, 2018, 10:28 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Yes, been having trouble with reward bookings today too. Also this nonsense where it asks for me to select the return trip before it can calculate the cost - but clearly I already have selected it:

Old May 13, 2018, 10:31 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Anyone else seen a problem with reward flight seat selection?

Last couple of reward bookings, I go into MMB to select seats and it shows me the seats I have apparently been allocated, but the confirm button is greyed out. I have to change both seats to somewhere else, confirm them, then go back and change them back to where they were.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.