Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Utterly and Totally OT and OTT (again!) The New Year's Honour' List (MUCCI)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Utterly and Totally OT and OTT (again!) The New Year's Honour' List (MUCCI)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2015, 7:17 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by fripperies
I was too, until I twigged it was three people. No single individual could spend so much time in the air AND be on FT 24/7 AND possess such an extensive detailed knowledge base about everything pertaining to air travel AND hold down a job. It's an amusing deception. Some people have multiple online identities but it's a neat twist for multiple people to have a single online life. They nearly got away with it too but they gave the game away with the farm in Northumberland - obviously a claim too far. So I nominate them for 3 MUCCIs.
But he only has 1 mug !
Old Jan 3, 2015, 9:18 am

Programs: AA EP, MUCCI, Proudly BA Blue,.
Originally Posted by dutch_122
corporate-wage-slave The Knowledgeable.

Stez Lounge Meet Up Thread, and that while he is mostly away far from home.

KARFA The Organizer. Always busy with DO's.

LondonElite DYKWIA. Just love it.
Absolutely +1 for these four, especially CWS my LHR T5 hero-guide!
Old Jan 3, 2015, 9:28 am

Programs: AA EP, MUCCI, Proudly BA Blue,.
Originally Posted by Yahillwe
I hope you are taking notes on whom a MUCCI should be bestow upon, and not the nay sayers.
Me too Madames. I am quite sad to see so many naysayers. I am a novice here by most comparisons and have a tremendous amount of reverence for everything MUCCI. Her members have brought me many laughs, and so much insight into BA the British way of travel over the few short years I have been a member of FT. Rule MUCCI! ^
Old Jan 3, 2015, 9:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Not me I'm past all that now.

It's time for the younger men to fulfil her needs.
Ohhh HIDDY, how could you??? You are much younger than Uncle T and you make your wife drive the whatever you call it to cut the grass while you sip your beer. You are eternal, just like PUCCI.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 9:36 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by Yahillwe
Ohhh HIDDY, how could you??? You are much younger than Uncle T and you make your wife drive the whatever you call it to cut the grass while you sip your beer. You are eternal, just like PUCCI.
That was an extremely funny clip I thought. ^

Can we please see that one again HIDDY
Old Jan 3, 2015, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PETER01
HIDDy's funny posts
A gem that I've missed! Could you provide a link?

Old Jan 3, 2015, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Also thanks to those who suggested me. Hardly worthy I'm afraid, most of my posts are bad jokes.

I nominate chris1979 for services to suppliers of small deodrants
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by PETER01
HIDDy's funny posts
Originally Posted by Calchas
A gem that I've missed! Could you provide a link?
Don't be lazy and use the search function
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:14 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Not me I'm past all that now.

It's time for the younger men to fulfil her needs.
I'm Free
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I'm Free
Ooooh no you're not.......... but I am
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:17 am

Programs: Mucci de la Cuisine Aérienne du Réseau Courte Durée de British Airways
Originally Posted by fripperies
I was too, until I twigged it was three people. No single individual could spend so much time in the air AND be on FT 24/7 AND possess such an extensive detailed knowledge base about everything pertaining to air travel AND hold down a job. It's an amusing deception. Some people have multiple online identities but it's a neat twist for multiple people to have a single online life. They nearly got away with it too but they gave the game away with the farm in Northumberland - obviously a claim too far. So I nominate them for 3 MUCCIs.
Well because he flies so much, he has met many of us in person and I can definitely confirm that CWS is a real person that flies all the time and has been on two of my flights and what a very nice person he is too.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:18 am

Programs: MUCCI, BA Blue
Originally Posted by Calchas
Also thanks to those who suggested me. Hardly worthy I'm afraid, most of my posts are bad jokes.

I nominate chris1979 for services to suppliers of small deodrants
I shall second this nomination
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:25 am

Thinking about it there are many who could be considered for a Mucci.

orbitmic - A very wise, reasoned and sensible poster with an incredible knowledge. I enjoy his regular posts. ^

billinghamn - Loved his very humorous 'live' TP run last year. He took a lot of his time to post in great detail, including photos, for the benefit of many others here. ^

(I've never met nor spoken to any of them so no cliqueness there just to be clear!)
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:27 am

Programs: AA GLD .25MM, CO, UA, US, DL, HH, SPG (all cardboard)
Originally Posted by Littlegirl
Well because he flies so much, he has met many of us in person and I can definitely confirm that CWS is a real person that flies all the time and has been on two of my flights and what a very nice person he is too.
It's clear you met the flier (slave). The corporate (airline knowledge) and the wage (income generator) were back at home researching fare restrictions and preparing the quarterly report to the Board.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:38 am

I'm not sure about Muccis, and am torn between it being a bit of fun and adding character, and being alienating and seeming clique-y. Anyway, that said, I vote for jerry a. laska and Globaliser, both worthy recipients of recognition on this board, whether or not that comes by way of muccihood.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.