Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 20, 2014, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravellerFrequently
The BA website provides links to the British Airways Avios eStore. In addition, there are the following links:

UK BA Avios eStore
http://www.shopping.ba.com/

US BA Avios eStore
TBC
Print Wikipost

Gate 365 - the new name for eStore

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2014, 3:40 am

Bonus

Hi all,

Recently done some christmas shopping through the estore and thought I would check "my gate 365" to see the status of any Avios and was pleasantly surprised to see a hoard of 40000 avios as a bonus. Not sure which promotion this is from as I can't seem to find any details so does anyone know what this could be from? Don't want to get my hopes up too much!

It is all Pending and from experience takes a while so plenty of time for it to fall through!

Last edited by gkyip; Dec 5, 2014 at 7:32 am
Old Dec 8, 2014, 4:32 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by gkyip
Hi all,

Recently done some christmas shopping through the estore and thought I would check "my gate 365" to see the status of any Avios and was pleasantly surprised to see a hoard of 40000 avios as a bonus. Not sure which promotion this is from as I can't seem to find any details so does anyone know what this could be from? Don't want to get my hopes up too much!

It is all Pending and from experience takes a while so plenty of time for it to fall through!
I just logged in to check my BA365 and also have this. No idea what it's related to, nor whether it will fall through (I assume it will) or not...
Old Dec 8, 2014, 8:07 am

I have this as well - assumed it was an error.

Obviously hoping its not and it clears!!
Old Dec 8, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: BA, TK, HHonours, Le Club, Best Western Rewards
Any idea how you get listed on GATE365? Or is it invitation only to the big retailers?
Old Dec 10, 2014, 7:19 am

Thanks guys. Fingers crossed. Will let you know!
Old Dec 15, 2014, 11:55 am

Programs: Mucci (Scirocco Sash), BAEC Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by gkyip
Thanks guys. Fingers crossed. Will let you know!
I also shopped at Selfridges via Gate 365 (I see that on your screen print), and have the same pending 40,000 Avios - I suspect it's a holding amount until they add the correct bonus, which is supposed to be 200 I think? I recall the small print saying there would be a separate transaction for that.

Still, 1300 Avios for £140 spend isn't too bad, considering I was going to make the purchase anyway. ^

(If it is 40,000 I will not be upset!)
Old Dec 16, 2014, 6:41 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by daftboy
I also shopped at Selfridges via Gate 365 (I see that on your screen print), and have the same pending 40,000 Avios - I suspect it's a holding amount until they add the correct bonus, which is supposed to be 200 I think? I recall the small print saying there would be a separate transaction for that.

Still, 1300 Avios for £140 spend isn't too bad, considering I was going to make the purchase anyway. ^

(If it is 40,000 I will not be upset!)
Same retailer for me...I will assume it's 200 and be delighted if it's anything else!
Old Jan 16, 2015, 8:35 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by neuromancer
I see eBay in the US list of partners. Anybody used them recently? They stopped giving miles some time ago, have they resumed, or is this a non-functioning remnant from the past?
Just as a data point, Avios from my eBay purchase through Gate 365 just posted, about 6 months after the purchase.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 1:22 am

Hello! My miles expire on May 17. Do you think an item purchased from Nordstrom via Gate 365 will post miles within that deadline? Also can any credit be used for purchasing? Thank you.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:49 pm

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Gate 365 - the new name for eStore

When did you make the purchase at Nordstroms? My Avios points have always posted at the end of the next month after my purchase. (Bought on 1/15, Avios posted 2/28)
Old Mar 28, 2015, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by JaysonW
When did you make the purchase at Nordstroms? My Avios points have always posted at the end of the next month after my purchase. (Bought on 1/15, Avios posted 2/28)
I made the purchase on 3/27 but I have not gotten anything purchase report on My Gate365. How long does it usually take to see something there? Hoping that my miles post before the deadline.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 6:49 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
It probably depends on the vendor, but may take more than 6 months in my experience (Ebay).
Old Mar 28, 2015, 6:51 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by diseezvishal
I made the purchase on 3/27 but I have not gotten anything purchase report on My Gate365. How long does it usually take to see something there? Hoping that my miles post before the deadline.
You should chase them up after 40 days post-transaction. There is a missing points function on Gate365.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 8:37 am

Programs: BA Silver, ICH Plat Amb
I have no joy with any of my purchases with Gate365, I always have to chase the miles after 40 days. I thought it may be a cookie issue but its the same on any device I use.

However I have always been successful it claiming the miles manually.

Now my girlfriend doesn't have these issues and its works 1st time on every purchase.

Now with the added benefit she receives an email about 2-3days after the purchase informing her the miles are being tracked and should be in her account shortly
Old Mar 30, 2015, 2:27 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Anyone know what's happened to John Lewis on Gate365 ?

It's showing on the Gate365 homepage as usual, with the "Collect double Avios on all purchases, shop by 31 March" offer, but clicking 'Shop now' gives

We are sorry, this merchant is currently unavailable on Gate 365.

and John Lewis has disappeared from the store listings too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.