Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 20, 2014, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravellerFrequently
The BA website provides links to the British Airways Avios eStore. In addition, there are the following links:

UK BA Avios eStore
http://www.shopping.ba.com/

US BA Avios eStore
TBC
Print Wikipost

Gate 365 - the new name for eStore

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 10:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
It's double points this weekend on Avios.com and the BA e-store.

There are a few retailers on Avios.com who are not on TopCashback or Quidco. Apple at 8 avios per £ and Hilton at 12 avios per £ are two noteable examples.

If you are buying an iPad or booking some hotel stays this weekend then this is worth considering.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 1:14 pm

Another notable: Sonos at 20 to 1 during the double points weekend.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 1:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I always used estore in the psat but have moved to topcashback.

There are more retailers and there is a permanent 5% bonus as you can now switch your earned cashback into Avios, so the earning rate is just about always better.

They seem to mirror the double point promos too.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 5:58 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
I have just had a pile of Hilton stays from last year (August, September & October) credit to my avios.com account via the estore. These include stays that were previously showing as cancelled.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by tigertanaka
I have just had a pile of Hilton stays from last year (August, September & October) credit to my avios.com account via the estore. These include stays that were previously showing as cancelled.
As have I, except on the avios.com store rather than the BA one.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 6:24 am
JBD

Double Avios Event happening now

Just noticed the "Double Avios Event" is back, happening for the next 10 days.

https://www.shopping.ba.com/
origin likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 12:39 am

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
Can anyone here advise on how long visits take to track a visit.

I clicked through and purchased an item from the RugSeller last night, with the idea of trousering 12 avios per £ on my new living room carpet.

I can't see the visit on the visit history, so am worried that i will end up with some admin/difficulties down the line getting the points to post.

I took the precaution of taking some screenshots of the E Store pages logged in, which show the website as a recent visit on the banner, and show me logged in at the time of the purchase just in case. I am considering just sending these in now, but don't want to jump the gun. I don't have any expectations of getting the points soon, as just want to nip a glitch/admin problem in the bud if that's what it is.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 12:58 am

As an aside (and open invitation for any sunday barber related puns for anyone so inclined), if anyone needs any "mangifts" or grooming supplies, I just noticed Murdock are in there, at a whopping 30 avios a £.
Old Jul 7, 2018, 3:22 am

Another (I think) good one.
If anyone has the Amex Farfetch offer (5000 avios for £200 spend), it becomes more compelling when combined with the 20 avios per £ under the double avios offer on the estore until tomorrow, and the site has a large summer clearance section with up to 60% off. Some good, high quality brands on there, as well as the overpriced fashion forward tat.

I'm always a bit suspicious of the pricing to start at these kind of sites, but managed to get around £500 of clothes for £200, and with 7000 avios thrown in. May suit someone else so highlighting as easy avios for a few minutes online shopping. Customer service so far has been very good also.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 6:15 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold Elite, HHonors Gold
Found a good deal with Cornerstone offering 1,000 Avios for signing up to their cancel-any-time razor blade subscription service. The cheapest plan is £20, and if you attempt to leave the site, they will instantly offer a £10 discount on your first order, essentially bringing it to a very nice 100 Avios per £ - not to mention (supposably) high-quality razors and a monogrammed handle delivered to your door for a tenner?
argonath, bisonrav and woosiep like this.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 4:32 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Angry

Originally Posted by groenroos
Found a good deal with Cornerstone offering 1,000 Avios for signing up to their cancel-any-time razor blade subscription service. The cheapest plan is £20, and if you attempt to leave the site, they will instantly offer a £10 discount on your first order, essentially bringing it to a very nice 100 Avios per £ - not to mention (supposably) high-quality razors and a monogrammed handle delivered to your door for a tenner?
Did you receive your Avios for this? I tried it and they went from 1000 points pending, to cancelled. I've raised a query via the e-Store.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 6:36 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold Elite, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by FamilyOf6
Did you receive your Avios for this?
What happened to me was that they awarded the 1,000 Avios, and then on 23 December they took the 1,000 Avios back (Merry Christmas!).

The BA eStore agent said quite brusquely that there was an earlier order from me from November 2017, therefore this didn't qualify as the initial subscription. Complete nonsense of course, as I'd never heard of this company before the eStore.

I then contacted Cornerstore, whose (much, much more friendly and helpful) agent said that there was no previous order, but because I had used a money-off coupon, their reward partner had refused the transaction as ineligible. However, since these T&C's were not printed on the website at the time, they decided to honour the offer after all.

So a bit of a shambles all round, but they did promise to return the 1,000 Avios to my account eventually. Currently waiting for that to happen in the next few days... hope you have similar luck!
Old Feb 11, 2019, 3:13 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
I am unable to find how to link my credit cards to get in store earnings - I am able to delete existing cards but can't find an option to add......can anyone help?
Old Apr 26, 2024, 3:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The Motley Fool is giving away 10000 avios for a 99$ subscription. https://www.shopping.ba.com/en-US/re...he-motley-fool
Old Apr 26, 2024, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The Motley Fool is giving away 10000 avios for a 99$ subscription. https://www.shopping.ba.com/en-US/re...he-motley-fool
Does anyone know if this will track for non-US based BAEC accounts... asking for a friend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.