Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 20, 2014, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravellerFrequently
The BA website provides links to the British Airways Avios eStore. In addition, there are the following links:

UK BA Avios eStore
http://www.shopping.ba.com/

US BA Avios eStore
TBC
Print Wikipost

Gate 365 - the new name for eStore

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2013, 6:22 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Gate 365 - the new name for eStore

Hi all

We are excited to relaunch the BA eStore this week. From now on it will be know as Gate 365. Gate 365 is only open to Executive Club Members and is a better way to shop online. You'll find all your favourite stores in one place with the added bonus of collecting Avios with every purchase you make.

Virtually every big high street name is at Gate 365, from John Lewis to Selfridges, Debenhams to Marks and Spencer, to name just a few.

The more times you shop through this special gate, the more Avios you’ll collect which you can then put towards reward flights, cabin upgrades, hotels and car rental. Gate 365 has lots of offers ready to get you started on your Christmas shopping and get something back just for you.

To enjoy its many advantages and offers, just log in at ba.com so you can start your shopping experience and earn Avios in the process.

As ever, let us know what you think

Warm regards

Nicci
Old Nov 22, 2013, 6:29 am

Programs: Mucci Entry Level, BA Gold, EK Pleb, SK Pleb, QR Pleb
I get a "page not found" when I click on the link "Log-in and shop"
Old Nov 22, 2013, 6:29 am

Interesting - any chance of getting Amazon.co.uk on board...?
Old Nov 22, 2013, 6:33 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by DWB1873
I would love amazon to get on board, no. 1 reatiler IMO
Old Nov 22, 2013, 6:50 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Gold, IHG Plat AMB
Didnt track for an order with Asos yesterday yet...they track almost immediately with TCB!
Old Nov 22, 2013, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Thanks for the news, Nicci. It looks better, and I hope it won't behave worse.
Originally Posted by Jenzo
I would love amazon to get on board, no. 1 reatiler IMO
Unless / until this happens, may I diffidently suggest using this link if you shop at Amazon?
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:23 am

Is there going to be a little welcome the new name bonus?

I don't maybe you could give a random amount of Avios for each purchase maybe 365?
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:26 am

There doesnt seem to be a Log-out button. I think u have to go "back to ba.com" then log out.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:28 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite, AZ CFP
I assume it is available only for the UK accounts. Am I right?
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:30 am

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
The link is broken for me, and I can't seem to find a link under spending Avios in my EC homepage either.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by Lobengula
I get a "page not found" when I click on the link "Log-in and shop"
I used to get this from time to time with Safari when logging in to BA. I found emptying the cache fixed it most times. Failing that, I log in using Firefox it works.

Amazon have only just started doing cash back via Quidco/Topcashback but only for certain categories (Topcashback is showing Pets, Sports and Outdoors, and Groceries) so even if they did offer click throughs, the stuff you could get Avios on would be limited.

My only criticism of the eStore is that sometimes the range of retailers can sometimes feel a little limited. It is fantastic that the eStore offers awards on John Lewis purchases (the only place that seems to) but I would really like to see more of a range like QuidCo and Topcashback

Last edited by williemaykit; Nov 22, 2013 at 9:38 am
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:33 am

just received the email notice. site looks nice and easy to get around. my daughters birthday is coming up and i'm looking to replace her laptop through bestbuy. I'm wondering if i can purchase the protection plan with best buy via gate 365? reason, because I've replaced my daughters i-phone twice (must be the Irish/Scottish/Cuban blood mix) via best buy, no out of pocket cost.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 10:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Amex and some hotels
Seems to have several errors. Some items price up in USD instead of GBP (I assume a coding error), and several links don't work.
For example, I searched for a bit of Sonos kit I'm after, get a list and pick a retailer with a price I'm happy with and offering 4 Avios/£, but the link always takes me to PCWorld (at a higher price and only 2Avios/£).
Old Nov 22, 2013, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by dandcuban
just received the email notice. site looks nice and easy to get around. my daughters birthday is coming up and i'm looking to replace her laptop through bestbuy. I'm wondering if i can purchase the protection plan with best buy via gate 365? reason, because I've replaced my daughters i-phone twice
Not on the UK version of the site - Best Buy collapsed and no longer operate in Britain. It does look to be available on the US version of the site.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 11:09 am

Link to shopping portal on BA.com ?

Call me stupid ( really, it's O.K. you can ) but I have never been able to find a way to get to the Executive Club shopping portal through the BA.com website.

I always end up doing a Google search for Executive Club shopping, and then trying to pick the correct link for the North American version of the shopping portal.

I would be much more likely to shop through Gate 365 if there was a link directly from BA.com .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.