Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 20, 2014, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravellerFrequently
The BA website provides links to the British Airways Avios eStore. In addition, there are the following links:

UK BA Avios eStore
http://www.shopping.ba.com/

US BA Avios eStore
TBC
Print Wikipost

Gate 365 - the new name for eStore

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2013, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by thebobmc
Call me stupid ( really, it's O.K. you can ) but I have never been able to find a way to get to the Executive Club shopping portal through the BA.com website.
Go to the BAEC welcome page after logging in.

On the left hand side of the page, below the booking pod, there should be a pod entitled "Executive Club offers", and below that a pod entitled "Shop online and earn Avios". That's how to get to Gate 365.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 12:52 pm

Globaliser, thanks very much for the suggestion.

Unfortunately my BA.com Welcome Page doesn't have that link. When I log in there is an advertisement for the RBC Visa card below "Executive Club Offers" on the left hand side.

I don't know whether it is a browser issue (Chrome on Windows XP) or because I get a "Canadian" version of the Welcome Page.

Logically (or at least according to my logic) I would look for Gate 365 by going to the "Executive Club" tab, and then clicking on "Collecting Avios". But the only shopping that appears there is "Chic Outlet Shopping Village", and "High Life Shop".
Old Nov 22, 2013, 4:10 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/eshop/public/en_gb
Old Nov 22, 2013, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by thebobmc
I don't know whether it is a browser issue (Chrome on Windows XP) or because I get a "Canadian" version of the Welcome Page.
It's certainly not a browser issue so perhaps it's the latter. If you go to the header bar, just below your name and your Lifetime Tier Points, you'll probably see a link that says "Canada - English". Click that and change the country to the UK. Does that get the pod to come up?

If not, then maybe it just won't show for Canadian members (if that's what you are).
Old Nov 22, 2013, 4:30 pm

Programs: Mucci Entry Level, BA Gold, EK Pleb, SK Pleb, QR Pleb

Thank you!

That link worked, for some reason I get a "page not found" in IE or Firefox (despite deleting cockies) when trying to access through my account.

I was delighted to see JD Sports ^ Now I have got me some Fred Perry as my personal Christmas gift
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AZAL Gold, TK Elite, KC Nomad Club Blue
Different URL

I cannot access the store through either my EC account, or using the link provided above.

But I can access it using the URL provided in the T&Cs: www.shopping.ba.com
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:42 pm

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
Any chance of being able to use this from a non-US or non-UK country some day?

I can use the shopping sites from both UA and AS, though I'd rather collect Avios.
Old Nov 23, 2013, 3:00 am

Programs: Mucci Entry Level, BA Gold, EK Pleb, SK Pleb, QR Pleb
Originally Posted by greg5
Any chance of being able to use this from a non-US or non-UK country some day?

I can use the shopping sites from both UA and AS, though I'd rather collect Avios.

I live in Sweden and have just ordered items, free shipping as well ^
Old Nov 24, 2013, 11:31 am

Programs: BA bronze, Hilton Honours silver
Gate 365 - Untrusted Connection

Anyone else getting this when trying to access Gate 365 (BA eshop)?

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.shopping.ba.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
Old Nov 24, 2013, 11:35 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

airband, I've moved your post into this thread. By way of explanation, this thread is being actively monitored by BA who I am sure will appreciate your feedback.

Prospero
Moderator: BAEC forum
Old Nov 24, 2013, 11:38 am

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
The SSL certificate expired today at 10AM GMT.
Old Nov 24, 2013, 11:43 am

Programs: BA bronze, Hilton Honours silver
thanks Prospero
Old Nov 25, 2013, 9:12 pm

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Great job BA! The new 'Gate 365' shopping portal has so far been a much better shopping experience than eStore! However, the Avios earned needs to fluctuate and be much higher than 12:1 to remain competitive with other airline portal shopping sites.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 9:43 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Le Club Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
500 bonus avios for the first time you shop on 365 (minimum spend 50 GBP)

50% bonus avios until the 9th of December for Seleted Retailers
Old Nov 26, 2013, 1:55 am

Programs: A variety of Platinums, Golds, Silvers and other fancy metals.
I've bought a few things so far from G365, mainly because of the free Avios and no price increase - the only concern I have though is while the click throughs are being recorded, the actual transaction isn't.

I know with VS they just ask for confirmation of the order and they manually add the points, so I just hope that BA do the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.