Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Lounge Database | United Kingdom

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Could the LGW Galleries Club image be updated to reflect the Galleries refresh the lounge received a year or so ago? Currently the image shows the lounge from its Terraces days.

There are some up to date images here; http://www.airreview.com/BA/PicLounge-LGW/Lounge1.htm
Old Dec 4, 2012, 1:23 pm

Programs: BA Silver, VS Silver
Thanks for this useful thread.

Perhaps worth mentioning that the BHD lounge has direct boarding from lounge. While it is physically beside stand/gate 4 (the one with the airbridge), from airside departures the gates are marked "door A", "door B" and "door C". The BA lounge is beside door A.

It also has soup alongside its meagre offerings!

EI now use it too, which is relevant for any BA status pax on BA codeshares to LHR - they still exist alongside the up to 7/day ex-bmi service!
Old Dec 7, 2012, 3:33 pm

"Manage My booking" is telling me that I have access to the Yorkshire Premier Lounge at LBA for my forthcoming booking, some evidence I should think towards confirming the BAEC association.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 3:42 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
MMB does not indicate that there is a lounge at GLA!
Old Dec 7, 2012, 3:46 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FocalLength
"Manage My booking" is telling me that I have access to the Yorkshire Premier Lounge at LBA for my forthcoming booking, some evidence I should think towards confirming the BAEC association.
Thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by TravellerFrequently
MMB does not indicate that there is a lounge at GLA!
I can give you my personal assurance there was a BA lounge at GLA at 4:30pm today
Old Dec 7, 2012, 4:17 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Prospero
I can give you my personal assurance there was a BA lounge at GLA at 4:30pm today
Great - thanks.
Old Dec 8, 2012, 3:18 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

EDI update

The former bmi lounge at EDI (Gate 4) has now closed. I was told it will reopen in about three months time
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:24 pm
GLA

Programs: BA VS
Latest update this morning from the GLA dragons suggests an opening date of 21/12/12 for the new lounge.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by GLA
Latest update this morning from the GLA dragons suggests an opening date of 21/12/12 for the new lounge.
Will be very interesting to see what they do with the space. I understand it will be an improvement on the Galleries concept.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 1:37 pm
GLA

Programs: BA VS
Yep, and we certainly need more space. It's crammed with BMI status matchers!
Old Dec 17, 2012, 5:49 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Not a lounge as such but status, First or CW passengers at T5C have a free service at Starbucks to a £15 limit.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kurgan
Not a lounge as such but status, First or CW passengers at T5C have a free service at Starbucks to a £15 limit.
Also CE.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by kurgan
Thanks.

So you just have to show your boarding pass?
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Thanks.

So I understand - but one visit, one stamp, that's your lot.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Indeed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.