BA Lounge Database | United Kingdom

Old Nov 27, 2012, 4:58 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Arrow BA Lounge Database | United Kingdom

i Preface
Welcome to the UK edition of the BA Lounge Database. This thread contains details of all the lounges currently available to BA passengers with the UK, and surrounding islands. Each lounge card contains basic reference information plus a background image, carefully selected to provide you with a flavour of what's in store at each location. Links to comprehensive member reviews, pictorial, and discussion threads pertaining to individual lounges will be added in due course.

If you typically use a mobile app to browse the site, you will instantly notice a sub-optimal presentation. This thread does happen to be image intensive and I make no apologies for this. So using a standard web browser is definitely recommended.

Please note while best efforts are taken to keep abreast of the opening hours listed in this thread (and on the oneworld lounge site), lounge opening times are subject to routine changes. At outstations, the hours of opening at BA operated lounges are reliably adjusted to align with BA’s flight schedules.

For full information on lounge access eligibility, we have a separate thread covering that: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...uidelines.html. All the information you need is contained there.

ii Index
The database is organised in alphabetical order by country, then city. Please follow the section links below:

London Heathrow
London City, London Gatwick, and London Stansted
United Kingdom (excluding London)
Isle of Man and the Channel Islands

iii Other regions

iv Related topics

Last edited by Prospero; Apr 2, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Old Nov 27, 2012, 5:09 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

London Heathrow

LHR Terminal 3 First Class Lounges

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...e-reviews.html

LHR Terminal 3 Business Class Lounges

LHR Terminal 3 Arrivals Lounge

LHR Terminal 5 Concorde Room

LHR Terminal 5 First Class Lounges

LHR Terminal 5 Business Class Lounges

LHR Terminal 5 Travel Spa

LHR Terminal 5 Arrivals Lounge

More information on the current food and beverage offering at BA's LHR lounges is available in the following threads:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...us-2016-a.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ns-2016-a.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...d-options.html

Last edited by Prospero; Dec 10, 2016 at 4:20 am Reason: CX T3 update, link to thread in CX forum added
Old Nov 27, 2012, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

London City, London Gatwick, and London Stansted

LCY London City

LGW London Gatwick

For more information and to join the discussion, see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...st-lounge.html

For more information and to join the discussion, see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ub-lounge.html

STN London Stansted

Last edited by Prospero; Feb 12, 2017 at 3:33 am Reason: Update LGW
Old Nov 27, 2012, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

United Kingdom (excluding London)

ABZ Aberdeen

BHD Belfast

During the current winter timetable (until the end of March 2017) this lounge closes at approx 13:00 after the departure of the BA2134 and reopens again at 15:00

CBG Cambridge

EDI Edinburgh

See Genius1's excellent http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ys-lounge.html thread for more details

GLA Glasgow

Lounge floor plan

HUY Humberside
No BA lounge provision. There is a Swissport lounge for Priority Pass and paid entry.

INV Inverness

LBA Leeds Bradford

MAN Manchester

NCL Newcastle

Last edited by Prospero; Mar 30, 2017 at 2:39 pm Reason: Update BHD (thanks OnslowSW7)
Old Dec 2, 2012, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Isle of Man and the Channel Islands

IOM Isle of Man

JER Jersey

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-jer-open.html

Last edited by Prospero; Jan 9, 2016 at 3:25 am Reason: JER update
Old Dec 2, 2012, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Thank-you to all who have assisted with this project over the past months and years even. While the re-construction of the lounge database continues, I am pleased to be able to launch this section, which as you can see synchronises nicely with the new routes BA is launching in December.

While this is largely intended as a reference thread, I'd like to encourage the discussion, joy, and criticism of particular lounges, so please do feel free to join the existing thread discussions or start a new thread if none currently exist. The images are brighter than before and the text is larger. Also the lounge cards are a fraction of their previous size and now much less demanding on bandwidth, which I know many of us will appreciate especially when accessing the information on the move.

If you have any comments relating to the information displayed in the lounge cards within this section, please add your comments here.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
T5 Galleries First has a 'First Terrace' rather than 'Club Terrace'.

T5 Galleries Club South doesn't have a terrace.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Genius1
T5 Galleries First has a 'First Terrace' rather than 'Club Terrace'.

T5 Galleries Club South doesn't have a terrace.
Thanks. ^ Cards duly corrected.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 9:55 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Many thanks Prospero!

Re Elemis spa - from experience - First customers may book up to one month in advance by contacting You First.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 12:30 pm
Suspended

No entry for champagne @ LHR T5C. AFAIK it's a no.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 12:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Glad to see the noodles in the CX lounges at T3 mentioned ^^

It's pretty much the only positive aspect of T3
Old Dec 2, 2012, 12:34 pm

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
BHD is not the Harbour Airport

The Airport is called:
George Best Belfast City Airport

it is located in the Harbour estate.

There are no toilets in the lounge. They are in an adjacent corridor.

I will do a champagne enquiry for you shortly, purely for research you understand

Good thread, thanks ^

Last edited by antichef; Dec 2, 2012 at 12:41 pm
Old Dec 3, 2012, 3:54 pm

Programs: BA Silver, MUCCI
would it be worth mentioning the Starbucks voucher for T5C? (not so much different from what is listed for SZG)

and being pedantic: GF in T5 should read "coffeehouses" the offer on route to the dining section is the same as on the other side, isn't it?
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:49 am

Programs: BA Gold
BA Lounge Database | United Kingdom

What amazing info! Thank you to those that put so much time into this. It's very helpful and I don't underestimate the effort involved in pulling this together.

Just one point - the old bmi lounge at EDI, this has been closed for some time now hasn't it? I'm currently in EDI and struggling to find a seat in the BA lounge. I swung by the old bmi lounge and it's in darkness, as it has been for my previous 3 or 4 visits?

I'm in GIB next week, so I'll try to take photos and let you know any updates! Will also be in AA F, CX F and BA F lounges in T3 - anything you need me to check up on while I'm there and report back? Happy to contribute!
Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Herman ze German
and being pedantic: GF in T5 should read "coffeehouses" the offer on route to the dining section is the same as on the other side, isn't it?
The coffee machines on the way to the main food buffet are part of the First Refectory.

The coffee machines on the way to the Champagne Bar is the Coffee House.

http://www.jtbuk.com/newimages/T5%20Lounges.pdf

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.