Search

ARCHIVE: AA Celebrity Sightings and Related - 2000-2012

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2008, 5:19 pm

Alec Baldwin

Through security at LAX and then later again at the Admirals Club
Old Feb 28, 2008, 5:26 pm

Attention Moderator

This is a great thread, but I only found it as I was search new posts and would never have thought to have looked in American for it...is this the right place for it or is it Travel Buzz material?

Also curious for my own interest
Old Feb 28, 2008, 5:28 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by sammyglobal
.is this the right place for it or is it Travel Buzz material?
With over 1,600 posts, it's safe to say that it belongs right here on AA. There is a similar thread in the UA forum for UA flyers.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 5:29 pm

I was flying through O'hare this weekend, when I noticed a film crew was set up in one of the gates, and I got to watch Debra Messing filming scenes for a movie she is working on Chicago this month.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by willdallas2003
I was flying through O'hare this weekend, when I noticed a film crew was set up in one of the gates, and I got to watch Debra Messing filming scenes for a movie she is working on Chicago this month.
Yup, she's in the movie Humboldt Park. They've been filming at ORD (specifically in the AC I'm told too) recently.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 12:00 pm

Sat in F with country duo Brooks & Dunn (Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn) on 1307 from BNA-LAX last Sunday, with spouses (I assume) and at least one woman who appeared to be a personal assistant (she sat in Y).
Old Feb 29, 2008, 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by Ross0
Yup, she's in the movie Humboldt Park. They've been filming at ORD (specifically in the AC I'm told too) recently.
yep thats the one.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:00 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by tom911
There is a similar thread in the UA forum for UA flyers.
And a similar thread in the DL forum
and in the CO forum
and in the US forum
and in the BA forum....
Old Mar 2, 2008, 12:57 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Attention Moderator

This is a great thread, but I only found it as I was search new posts and would never have thought to have looked in American for it...is this the right place for it or is it Travel Buzz material?
This thread has been here more than six years. No need to change it now. The reason its in the American forum is that these sightings are only AA related. Most of the other airline forums have the same threads.
Old Mar 2, 2008, 1:15 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Indeed, this is the American AAdvantage / American Airlines Celebrity Sightings thread. You can find it (and many other tools) linked to in the Unofficial Users' Guide sticky. And, you heard it from an Original Member.

Attention Moderator

Also curious for my own interest

Originally Posted by jeffreyt
This thread has been here more than six years. No need to change it now. The reason its in the American forum is that these sightings are only AA related. Most of the other airline forums have the same threads.
Old Mar 2, 2008, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA Peon Gold
Originally Posted by jeffreyt

Nevermind that there's invariably a daily, "Guess who I saw on xxx Airlines" thread over in Travelbuzz as well.
Old Mar 2, 2008, 3:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP-1MM, SPG Gld, HH Silver, Skymiles, Marriott Silver, Hyatt GP Plat , CO Peon, Hertz 5 Star
Mike Joy the Fox NASCAR play by play on my clt-dfw flight 2/21. Probably on his way to California for last weekends race.
Old Mar 3, 2008, 1:39 pm

Programs: Lifetime Platinum,
Was Charro at the Terminal D AC at DFW (2:00 pm CST)? She was eating a sandwich and drank a beer out of the bottle.
Old Mar 11, 2008, 8:58 am

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, SPG Gold, HH, Marriott Silver, Delta, United, TSA Prechk/GE
Paul Rudd in F yesterday, JFK-LAX. He's cute, even with the beard.
Old Mar 11, 2008, 9:02 am
oec

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum
Patrick Dempsey going through security at the AA terminal at LAX Sunday night. He's much shorter than I thought, but still kinda cute.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.