Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: AA Celebrity Sightings and Related - 2000-2012

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2008, 7:49 pm

Programs: AA Plat 1MM, IC RA, HH Gold
Mario Batali LAS-JFK in F. Too bad he was not in charge of catering for the flight!
Old Jan 13, 2008, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by Blueboys999
Now, I wouldn't want to refuse this man anything he asked for but this is quite something as there's no First Class cabin on that route.
The 767s that fly MAN-JFK did have 8 F seats in the past. They were the old blue version of the current F seat.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 9:44 pm
jsm

Location: Northridge, CA, - AA EXP 3 MM , Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC, Lots of other programs and points
Jessica Simpson - January 8
DFW- BUR
Seat 4A (her assistant in 4B)

She seemed really nice. They moved a soldier up from coach to an empty seat (3A) right after the doors closed. She spent a while speaking with him and thanking him for his service and telling him he is the real star........ seemed genuine.....
Old Jan 14, 2008, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Wow, I'm pretty impressed with you guys. I wouldn't be able to recognize many of these guys at all. I'm lousy with faces.

Mike
Old Jan 14, 2008, 10:22 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by mikeef
Wow, I'm pretty impressed with you guys. I wouldn't be able to recognize many of these guys at all. I'm lousy with faces.
Me too. I have trouble recognizing coworkers if I haven't seen them in a month or two
Old Jan 14, 2008, 8:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK, AMEX Cent
1/14 - 1520 LAX - MIA F

John Cleese - 2D

Dane Cook - 4D

There was another actress (from many moons ago) whose name continually escapes me in 3D.
Old Jan 14, 2008, 8:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by jsm
Jessica Simpson - January 8
DFW- BUR
Seat 4A (her assistant in 4B)

She seemed really nice. They moved a soldier up from coach to an empty seat (3A) right after the doors closed. She spent a while speaking with him and thanking him for his service and telling him he is the real star........ seemed genuine.....
Must have been returning from her trip to Mexico with Tony Romo!
Old Jan 18, 2008, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, PC PLT, HH Gold
Scotty Nguyen

I was waiting in the boarding area in Las Vegas for the passengers to deplane so we could board and off walks Scotty Nguyen. I wished him good luck, "Good Luck - Baby" he replied with a wave in the air, and walked towards baggage claim..
Old Jan 19, 2008, 11:12 am
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
I have no Sightings to report

My reason for posting is to get a dangerous post for all of us OFF the first page. Sorry
Old Jan 19, 2008, 11:55 pm

Programs: HH Gold, AA EXP, UA 1p
Originally Posted by ingy
My reason for posting is to get a dangerous post for all of us OFF the first page. Sorry
Ummm....a little help with this one? Even a little context would help.

Just to stay on topic, SFO-JFK, sometime about november of last year, Charro was in the club signing autographs
Old Jan 20, 2008, 10:10 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards, AA - Plat, HHonors - Gold
16 Jan 08 - Dr. J (Basket Ball; Phillie 76ers) in Admiral's Club Concourse D MIA
Old Jan 21, 2008, 4:35 pm

Programs: Starwood, BA Exec
Celebs

Quite a few actually

Last one was Billy Dee Williams down to Auckland (but the force was not with us on this turbulent flight)

Kevin Spacey....***"Do you know who I am???Take my coat and leave me...I don't want to be disturbed....****

Iron Mike when he was going overseas

Dennis Hopper
Old Jan 21, 2008, 7:52 pm

Programs: AA Peon Gold
Originally Posted by ingy

Huh?
Old Jan 22, 2008, 7:08 am

saw Todd English (celebrity chef) along with his girlfriend and son on a flight from TPA-LGA. very friendly and patient....

also saw Ellen Pompeo (Meredith Gray) in an AC on a recent flight
Old Jan 22, 2008, 10:27 am

Celebrity Sit Next too..

Twice for me -- and it was really great. Jerry Rice, he even without asking, signed his boarding pass for my son, after a bunch of people came up asking for an autograph. He was a great guy to chat with, and when I got off the plane, he was nice enough to take my bag down from the overhead and hand it to me. No one has ever done that for me.

Also, Emmit Smith, he hung out in the galley most of the time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.