Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2023, 6:57 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K , Marriot Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Just some snap shots of the regular ANA Lounge at HND when I rolled through there. Place hasn't changed and wasn't busy at all, was catching the UA 6:00 PM flight to ORD. Infact the ladies working were just chatting amongst themselves in boredom.
Food offerings were the same from what I remember before the pandemic. Its a good lounge to kill time before a flight. Suite lounge was not open this particular day for whatever reason.

Same old same old

Ghost town

Some ramen and beer. Two things that normally dont go together.
CreoUCLA likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 1:00 pm
formerly wunderpit

Programs: UA1K-HHDiamond
Is ANA lounge at NRT near gate 47 open yet? Heard the UC opened, but nothing on the ANA near 47. Other lounges are so crowded.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Weyland Yutani Corp
Is ANA lounge at NRT near gate 47 open yet? Heard the UC opened, but nothing on the ANA near 47. Other lounges are so crowded.
It did not reopen yet. ANA did open a lounge in the 20s satellite, which is probably a sign that the other lounge is either going through a longer period of closure, or not coming back at all...
Old Jan 29, 2023, 10:39 am
formerly wunderpit

Programs: UA1K-HHDiamond
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
It did not reopen yet. ANA did open a lounge in the 20s satellite, which is probably a sign that the other lounge is either going through a longer period of closure, or not coming back at all...
Bummer. The 20's is very small. I remember the 47 area being used for all the covid traffic, but that's been a little while. Hoping for the best!
Old Jan 30, 2023, 4:46 pm

Programs: United Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Elite
For the Haneda Arrivals lounge, if we arrive in Terminal 3, do we have to take the bus to Terminal 2? Seems non-optimal for a 5am arrival, but if that's the only option then not much I can do...
Old Jan 30, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by iceiceui2
For the Haneda Arrivals lounge, if we arrive in Terminal 3, do we have to take the bus to Terminal 2? Seems non-optimal for a 5am arrival, but if that's the only option then not much I can do...
The arrivals lounge in T2 is still closed, as the international operations from T2 are still suspended. So no arrival lounge at all.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 4:55 pm

Programs: United Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Elite
The arrivals lounge in T2 is still closed, as the international operations from T2 are still suspended. So no arrival lounge at all.
Oh wow thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they reopen them soon.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 5:52 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
I have a 12 hour layover at HND coming up (LAX-HND-SGN). Is it possible to use the lounges on arrival, then exit airside to clear immigration?

Having searched around, it seems to be possible at NRT, but I couldn't find any reports for HND.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SilverChris
I have a 12 hour layover at HND coming up (LAX-HND-SGN). Is it possible to use the lounges on arrival, then exit airside to clear immigration?

Having searched around, it seems to be possible at NRT, but I couldn't find any reports for HND.
There is actually no official route back to arrivals in either airport. You would need some intervention from staff members to allow you back to arrivals. Not impossible, but not directly obvious either.
​​​​​​
SilverChris likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 6:04 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
There is actually no official route back to arrivals in either airport. You would need some intervention from staff members to allow you back to arrivals. Not impossible, but not directly obvious either.
​​​​​​
That's fine, along the lines of what I was expecting. As long as it's not a HND-specific rule that one can't proceed back down to the arrival flow.

I once had 4 NRT lounge agents standing around me trying to figure out how to work the printer. Hopefully this isn't going to be as big a deal
Old Feb 1, 2023, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by SilverChris
That's fine, along the lines of what I was expecting. As long as it's not a HND-specific rule that one can't proceed back down to the arrival flow.

I once had 4 NRT lounge agents standing around me trying to figure out how to work the printer. Hopefully this isn't going to be as big a deal
Two ways you can go about doing this. One, there is a staff-only elevator that goes back to transit security. If you take it down to transit security, you can let them know the security staff know that you are going through immigration. Two, the information counter - but my experience here is that staff here will ask the agents from incoming flight to come and take you out to immigration. Former is better.
SilverChris likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2023, 9:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Access

So if i read the intro the right way coming in to hnd on ANA first and ongoing Ana in biz I would have access to the suite first lounge ?
Old Feb 19, 2023, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Onewhoknows
So if i read the intro the right way coming in to hnd on ANA first and ongoing Ana in biz I would have access to the suite first lounge ?
Yes, provided same day same airport.
Old Feb 25, 2023, 6:01 pm

ANA's website says F passengers can bring a guest with them into the lounge; does the guest have to be on the same flight?
Old Feb 25, 2023, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lolstebbo
ANA's website says F passengers can bring a guest with them into the lounge; does the guest have to be on the same flight?
An international ANA flight in general is allowed for the guest.
​​​​
But if you access via flying e.g. Lufthansa first class, Star Alliance rules would kick in, and it would have to be same flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.