Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2023, 3:56 am

Oh, and ANA tells me “The bar and live kitchen for the ANA Lounge will be open during 19:30 - 24:30”.
Old Nov 4, 2023, 3:34 am

Programs: UA GS
Question, if I am on NH160 tomorrow, can I access the T2 Suite Lounge before heading over to T3? Will have some time to kill after dropping a friend off at the airport and would love to see the nicer one.
Old Nov 4, 2023, 3:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by ChazzaBazza
Question, if I am on NH160 tomorrow, can I access the T2 Suite Lounge before heading over to T3? Will have some time to kill after dropping a friend off at the airport and would love to see the nicer one.
My guess would be that you have to check in and pass security at T3, and then take busses back and forth. But you can try to see if they will let you through in T2. There is no indication on the ANA website for operational hours of the busses. But as they need to go from 3 to 2 until quite late, I would think they bring passengers to from T2 to T3 even if there is no arrivals in T2. Apart from no scheduled departures, there is also no indication of the duration.

Looking at plan, the bus stop is at the arrivals level, which you'll basically need staff assistance to reach from departures. Which also means when coming back to T3, you'll have to go through transit security. Which at times can be quite sluggish. Also if coming from T3 departures to T2, there would be transit security in T2, and you would have needed staff assistance to access arrivals level.

Possible, maybe. Easy and quick, certainly not. But if you do try, please report back on the experience.

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; Nov 4, 2023 at 6:16 pm
Old Nov 14, 2023, 12:07 am

Landed HND T2 5am last week saturday, security was a breeze compares to the usual T3 crowd.

Took off the next day (sunday) to seoul, ANA lounge at NRT was l not busy at 9am but that is not peak hours
Old Mar 10, 2024, 10:06 am

Tried ordering Tonkotsu Ramen at one of these suite lounges at HND via the website that is accessed through the QR code they provide. The website told me the dish is only available at the HND lounge. The issue however is that I am already trying to order from the HND lounge while being physically there. I remember feeling hilariously amused rather than frustrated at that moment.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 10:18 am

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by GE90-115B
Tried ordering Tonkotsu Ramen at one of these suite lounges at HND via the website that is accessed through the QR code they provide. The website told me the dish is only available at the HND lounge. The issue however is that I am already trying to order from the HND lounge while being physically there. I remember feeling hilariously amused rather than frustrated at that moment.
Were you connected to the lounge WiFi? That aside it’s been buggy for me as well.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by GE90-115B
I was initially mildly amused by that same message, but then realised the way it is setup is to require you to be connected to the lounge WiFi to verify your presence in the lounge.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by flyerjc23
My itinerary is as follows

ORD > HND in NH F arriving at 9 PM
HND > HKG in NH J departing next day at 9 AM

What time do the lounges close?
Can I stay in the airport until the next morning? The website says it closes once the last flight has departed but how do I check for that?
Do I get access to the first class lounge on arrival or the business one only? Since my departure flight is technically the next day, am I only eligible for the business class lounge?
Were you able to get in the night you arrived, exit and go back again next morning?
Old Apr 16, 2024, 2:13 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Can one flying on another *A carrier in business purchase access to the NH Suite Lounge using AMC miles?
Old Apr 16, 2024, 2:54 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by ainternational
Can one flying on another *A carrier in business purchase access to the NH Suite Lounge using AMC miles?
I would say no. You can’t even get into the suite lounge when doing ANA business with AMC miles. Diamond or suite lounge voucher given to platinum members.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by ainternational
Alternative if your *a flight has F and you can upgrade to F using your AMC miles (not always possible)

Lots of ifs
Old Apr 25, 2024, 2:36 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
My guess would be that you have to check in and pass security at T3, and then take busses back and forth. But you can try to see if they will let you through in T2. There is no indication on the ANA website for operational hours of the busses. But as they need to go from 3 to 2 until quite late, I would think they bring passengers to from T2 to T3 even if there is no arrivals in T2. Apart from no scheduled departures, there is also no indication of the duration.

Looking at plan, the bus stop is at the arrivals level, which you'll basically need staff assistance to reach from departures. Which also means when coming back to T3, you'll have to go through transit security. Which at times can be quite sluggish. Also if coming from T3 departures to T2, there would be transit security in T2, and you would have needed staff assistance to access arrivals level.

Possible, maybe. Easy and quick, certainly not. But if you do try, please report back on the experience.
Flying in F on NH108 and they absolutely will not let me into T2 without a flight departing from T2 even after arriving into T2.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 2:37 am

Also this bus experience isn't something you expect when paying for F.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nexus7556
Flying in F on NH108 and they absolutely will not let me into T2 without a flight departing from T2 even after arriving into T2.
Interesting. I guess they want people to stay in the appropriate terminal for their flight.....
Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Interesting. I guess they want people to stay in the appropriate terminal for their flight.....
It's too bad! I recently saw the T2 ANA lounge on my way here, it was beautiful, so was hoping to see the new T2 Suite lounge on the way back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.