Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2019, 11:30 am

"From September2019 to middle of December2019, ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE(near gate110) will be renovated partially to meet the unversal design standards and some services are limited during this period."

anyone been to 110 this month? it's the only lounge with a la carte dining
Old Sep 27, 2019, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by krugmaniac
"From September2019 to middle of December2019, ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE(near gate110) will be renovated partially to meet the unversal design standards and some services are limited during this period."

anyone been to 110 this month? it's the only lounge with a la carte dining
Yes, it is the only lounge with a la carte dining.

One could hope they find a way to expand the lounge. With far more Haneda flights coming, and the lounge already frequently over crowded something needs to be done.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 9:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Nevermind I see the answer above.

Last edited by Red259; Oct 16, 2019 at 9:49 pm
Old Oct 17, 2019, 5:57 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Still confused if I fly ITM-NRT-JFK and the ITM-NRT is in Y and the remained in F (same ticket). Would I be allowed to use the lounge in ITM. Some webpages imply that I can while other do not mention this scenario at all ...
Old Oct 18, 2019, 2:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by blitzen
Still confused if I fly ITM-NRT-JFK and the ITM-NRT is in Y and the remained in F (same ticket). Would I be allowed to use the lounge in ITM. Some webpages imply that I can while other do not mention this scenario at all ...
edited: information provided below confirms access at domestic ports.

Last edited by LHR/MEL/Europe FF; Oct 18, 2019 at 6:08 am
Old Oct 18, 2019, 6:03 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
My gut feeling is 'no' access at ITM. NH is pretty strict on lounge access being dependent on your next onward flight. Which in this case will be economy.

Can you share the links to the webpages that suggest you would have access?
https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/internat...ounge/connect/

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/in/internat...ounge/connect/
Old Oct 18, 2019, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Great. So no issue then?

The only reason for my confusion was that you seemed unsure. But that page seems pretty clear

(Without the domestic connection, onward boarding pass is what counts, except when connecting F->J/Y at the same airport)
Old Oct 18, 2019, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
Great. So no issue then?

The only reason for my confusion was that you seemed unsure. But that page seems pretty clear

(Without the domestic connection, onward boarding pass is what counts, except when connecting F->J/Y at the same airport)
Had that link a while back. When I searched again I couldn't find it and everything I found was either silent or implied there was no lounge access. And today when I searched again it was one of the first few search results (DuckDuck Go instead of Google). Just confused myself / didn't know if I remembered correctly.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 6:38 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I have a question about the "same-day" connection, is it 24 hours?. Suppose I arrive FRA-HND on NH F at 15:00, and my connecting international flight is the next morning at 9:00 on NH J. Will I have suite lounge access the day I arrive?

Also, I saw conflicting info somewhere above if I arrive on NH F and my connecting flight is *A do I get access to suits lounge?

Last edited by zool007; Oct 26, 2019 at 6:47 am
Old Oct 26, 2019, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by zool007
I have a question about the "same-day" connection, is it 24 hours?. Suppose I arrive FRA-HND on NH F at 15:00, and my connecting international flight is the next morning at 9:00 on NH J. Will I have suite lounge access the day I arrive?

Also, I saw conflicting info somewhere above if I arrive on NH F and my connecting flight is *A do I get access to suits lounge?
Hi and welcome to FT!

Regarding the second part... arriving NH F and connecting to *A business will only get you the business class lounge. If you are connecting on *A F you will get the suites lounge.

Can't help you much with part one - other than 'same day' is usually the day you arrive (which lasts until around 2am the following morning). NH may have their own exceptions to that. The suites lounge is also airside in departures... so using it on arrival would mean going through transit procedures and be ready to depart for your onward flight. I'd think you'd probably be exiting the airport to go to a hotel?
Old Oct 26, 2019, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by zool007

Same day means until the last flight of the day, which is technically speaking around 1:30am the next day. The lounges close over night, so even if you had access on arrival, you'd be "kicked out" when the close, and when they reopen the next morning you'd only be able to access the J lounge.

All that being said, as mentioned above, connecting to a non NH flight after arriving in F does not give you F lounge access.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: UA GS, AA ExP
Buddy pass for Lounge access

Is it ok to coordiante with someone flying solo F for them to take another person to the F lounge? Or the guest need to be on the same itinerary?
Old Oct 26, 2019, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by akhibhag
Is it ok to coordiante with someone flying solo F for them to take another person to the F lounge? Or the guest need to be on the same itinerary?
As long as the guest is flying Star Alliance it is fine.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 12:14 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I plan to stay at the airside transit hotel, so being "kicked out" when they close does not matter. I just wanted to know if I can access the F lounge the day I arrive
Old Nov 21, 2019, 10:59 am

Programs: UA 1K MM; Bonvoy Titanium; most other FF programs...
If I am flying F LAX-NRT, but then J (only class offered) from HND-SYD, do I get Suites Access at HND based on my arrival in F to NRT, or would I only get biz lounge access?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.