Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2014, 4:31 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Question NRT?

Originally Posted by ainternational
Check out the capsule hotel as another option.
This is cool! Is there a capsule hotel at NRT?
Old Oct 1, 2014, 10:18 am

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Originally Posted by Antonio8069
Unfortunately I don't believe so, but hey, NRT is large and I haven't explored much of it despite all my transits. Plus I'm sure there are _many_ options close by the airport.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Antonio8069
I Googled a bit, it seems there is a capsule hotel in Narita.

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...st/svc_81.html
Old Oct 1, 2014, 7:55 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I Googled a bit, it seems there is a capsule hotel in Narita.

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...st/svc_81.html
Looks like fun. Gotta try this...
Old Oct 1, 2014, 11:20 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
You could sleep in a bathtub for free. The experience is similar. :P
Old Feb 15, 2015, 1:17 pm

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
Sorry for bringing an old thread back to life, but this seemed the most appropriate one for my question.

At what times are the Suite lounges at HND most crowded?
Old Feb 16, 2015, 3:40 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
ANA will feature regional food at the Suite Lounges. Enjoy the wagyu beef and jelly made with baby peach from Fukushima

http://www.ana.co.jp/eng/aboutana/pr...14/150213.html
Old Feb 17, 2015, 9:04 pm

Are baby peaches even ripe?
Menko likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 8:34 pm

Hi all

I'll be arriving NRT on SQ638 and departing on SQ12 (on F), so will have an 11+ hr layover. I was hoping to use the ANA Suite Lounge for a shower before going out of the airport. It appears there are different departure and arrival levels in NRT, so how do I get out of the airport after the shower?

If someone has done this before, I would appreciate some guidance.

Who should I approach? The lounge staff? Or the Immigration Officers, and where can I find them?
Old Mar 24, 2015, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by bluepanda
Hi all

I'll be arriving NRT on SQ638 and departing on SQ12 (on F), so will have an 11+ hr layover. I was hoping to use the ANA Suite Lounge for a shower before going out of the airport. It appears there are different departure and arrival levels in NRT, so how do I get out of the airport after the shower?

Who should I approach? The lounge staff? Or the Immigration Officers, and where can I find them?

This is a good and unique question. To get to the lounge, you'll need to go through transit security. I'd ask the lounge staff to help you. I'm not sure they can pull it off, you may need to be persistent, but I'm sure they will try. Leaving airside isn't a normal request for them.

Good luck and report back!
Old Mar 25, 2015, 12:41 am

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Hi all

You'll have to go though transit security first to get to the lounge.

After the shower, you can ask lounge staff to help you or you can just walk to transit security and tell them you want to go back out. From there head to immigration.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by 5khours
After the shower, you can ask lounge staff to help you or you can just walk to transit security and tell them you want to go back out. From there head to immigration.
Thanks for the response. But I just need to verify this data point: Did you do this personally?

I understand YMMV (rather, MMMV). But I just need confirmation that it had been done before. I'm not prepared to risk spending my 11hr layover airside.

Thanks!
Old Mar 27, 2015, 5:16 pm

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Thanks for the response. But I just need to verify this data point: Did you do this personally?

I understand YMMV (rather, MMMV). But I just need confirmation that it had been done before. I'm not prepared to risk spending my 11hr layover airside.

Thanks!
Yes
Old Aug 1, 2015, 12:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Question on lounge access

Routing
IAH-NRT on F
NRT-HKG on J (2-Class Cabin)

Do I get to use the F lounge at NRT?

------------------

3 Hour lay over, should I eat at somewhere within NRT or the lounge food is acceptable?
Old Aug 3, 2015, 7:55 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
I'm using FF points for a HNL-NAR-BKK business class flight in November. When I land at Narita, will I have access to the ANA lounge? Or am I 'limited' to the Red Carpet club in terminal 1.

My HNL-NAR flight is on UA, NAR-BKK on Thai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.