Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2017, 9:56 pm

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, OW Sapphire
Hi folks, I'll be flying OZ HND-(C)ICN-(F)FRA all same day. WIll I get acces to the suites lounge with a "same day" F flight even though my HND-ICN is in C? Thanks!
Old Dec 7, 2017, 10:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Skyborne Flyer
Hi folks, I'll be flying OZ HND-(C)ICN-(F)FRA all same day. WIll I get acces to the suites lounge with a "same day" F flight even though my HND-ICN is in C? Thanks!
No, *A is based purely on departure class for that case.
Old May 20, 2018, 7:13 am

Looking for clarification on this as ANA won't give me any.
I arrive in Haneda around 8 p.m. and depart the next morning at 10ish. Business class on ANA for both flights.
Is it still possible upon arrival to go through transit security, head straight to the lounge, hang out there until they close at 1 and then go back in upon re-opening in the morning?
I have no real desire to go grab a hotel for just the night, only to come back at 7 a.m.-ish.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
Old May 20, 2018, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by PhilsTraveler
I arrive in Haneda around 8 p.m. and depart the next morning at 10ish. Business class on ANA for both flights.
Is it still possible upon arrival to go through transit security, head straight to the lounge, hang out there until they close at 1 and then go back in upon re-opening in the morning?
I have no real desire to go grab a hotel for just the night, only to come back at 7 a.m.-ish.

There should be no problem in accessing the ANA Lounge, business class lounge in the way you describe.
PhilsTraveler likes this.
Old May 25, 2018, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PhilsTraveler

Transit security may advise that you go out instead of back into the terminal, but if you are firm they will allow you through.

Make sure you go to the lounge nearer gate 108, which closes at '2500'.
PhilsTraveler likes this.
Old May 28, 2018, 3:16 am

Programs: ANA: SFC / Marriott: Platinum Elite / Hilton: Diamond
Beware if you are heading to the International Suite Lounge in Haneda for a drop of Hibiki 17 year old. When I visited last Wednesday (May 23), not only was it missing, they had replaced it with Chita, which is an order of magnitude cheaper and nastier. A staff member said it would be back once they could procure it, but that it was sold out due to popularity.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:42 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Quick question and sorry I didn't have time to look around - If my ticket is ORD- NRT (F) - PVG (J), would I get access to first class lounge at NRT before NRT - PVG in J? If not, should I bother with First Class arrival lounge? Is it better than the departure side business lounge?
Old Jun 10, 2018, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by theOtherHolmes
Quick question and sorry I didn't have time to look around - If my ticket is ORD- NRT (F) - PVG (J), would I get access to first class lounge at NRT before NRT - PVG in J? If not, should I bother with First Class arrival lounge? Is it better than the departure side business lounge?
If this is NH connecting to NH, same day as you are arriving from ORD, then yes, you'll have access to the F lounge before departure for PVG.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by theOtherHolmes
The arrival lounge in Narita is fairly basic, there is no specific F section. And you would need to clear immigration and enter Japan to use it. Even if you are sent to the business class lounge (which should not happen as described above) , it is far beter than the arrival lounge.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 4:41 pm

Programs: No longer loyal "over-entitled" 1K
I understand that if I connect from NH F to NH J, I can get into the Suites Lounge. If I connect from NH F to NH Y, will I get any lounge access without *A status?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 9:34 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by kkjay77
I understand that if I connect from NH F to NH J, I can get into the Suites Lounge. If I connect from NH F to NH Y, will I get any lounge access without *A status?
+1, Good question, I want to know as well.

Everytime I enter the lounge NH agents say since you arrived on F you can use the F lounge. But usually I connect to HKG or elsewhere which is in J.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 9:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kkjay77
INT to INT connection? Same day and airport?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 11:37 pm

Programs: No longer loyal "over-entitled" 1K
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
INT to INT connection? Same day and airport?
​​​​​​LAX to HND in F then connecting to GMP in Y. 3 hours 40 min connection.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:16 am

Programs: NH DIA/SFC
Originally Posted by Torode
Beware if you are heading to the International Suite Lounge in Haneda for a drop of Hibiki 17 year old. When I visited last Wednesday (May 23), not only was it missing, they had replaced it with Chita, which is an order of magnitude cheaper and nastier. A staff member said it would be back once they could procure it, but that it was sold out due to popularity.
Yep, I'm monthly using this lounge but the last time I saw a bottle was February. Chita is the label served in business lounge.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by fumje
Transit security may advise that you go out instead of back into the terminal, but if you are firm they will allow you through.

Make sure you go to the lounge nearer gate 108, which closes at '2500'.
As a follow-up to this..... I sailed through transit security, which seemed overwhelmed at 8 p.m. on a Tuesday to have three people coming through. They looked at my boarding pass for 10:40 a.m. the next morning and didn't bat an eye....waved me right on ahead to the the body scan.

Also no issues with the lounge....actually on the signs outside the lounge, both ANA lounges are listed as being open until 25:00. It's midnight now and there are still a few souls in this one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.