Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2019, 5:55 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
In my view, they have the same offerings and unless you are extremely interested to see both, there is no point in going out of your way.
That's what it seems like. I've never been to the NRT locations. I was surprised to find out that only HND had the sit down dining. Seems that should be a staple of any first class lounge.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 6:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by JHake10

That's what it seems like. I've never been to the NRT locations. I was surprised to find out that only HND had the sit down dining. Seems that should be a staple of any first class lounge.
That sit down dining is just for late night flights where the onboard dining is simplified.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by Lentibear
That sit down dining is just for late night flights where the onboard dining is simplified.
Ah makes sense. I was on UA HND-SFO when they had GlobalFirst which was an evening departure.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 6:17 am

Location: exUA1K, UA MM, lifetime UA1P, AA MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I actually visitted both NRT First lounges on the same afternoon a couple yearsago during a very long wait.

I recall that both First lounges were nearly identical!

I also remember that the 2 Business class lounges are of very different sizes.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by roberto99
I actually visitted both NRT First lounges on the same afternoon a couple yearsago during a very long wait.

I recall that both First lounges were nearly identical!

I also remember that the 2 Business class lounges are of very different sizes.
Thanks for the info. Seems inline with what others have been saying. I'll just go to whatever one is closest to my gate.
Old May 17, 2019, 2:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat, AA EXP, UA Gold
Trying to be clear, if I arrive F in NRT but leave J in HND, I can't use the first class lounge at HND?

nvm. found answer.

Last edited by VoiD; May 17, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Old May 21, 2019, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by nycua1k

I agree! Just got back from my trip to Tokyo. The Suite Lounge in Narita in the 50s was so crowded. Food not replenished. You are better off ordering from the noodle bar. Suite lounge passengers share the same shower suites with ANA Lounge passengers but receive priority. The shower amenities have gone down hill. They now use the same shower products as those used by the Marriott. They did away with the special products for Suite passengers. As noted in a post above the difference between the two lounges is so marginal now. I read JL痴 FC lounge is significantly better than ANA痴 now. I have not been so I can稚 substantiate that.
Agreed, was in the NRT Suite Lounge for the first time last week. Food was nothing special and the lounge was very crowded. Was comparable to a mediocre business class lounge. Can't wait until the Polaris Lounge opens.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 12:02 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
I've got an F ANA flight leaving at 8:30 PM. Would I expect to be able to take advantage of a sit-down meal in the lounge before boarding?

Many thanks!
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by 747FC
I've got an F ANA flight leaving at 8:30 PM. Would I expect to be able to take advantage of a sit-down meal in the lounge before boarding?

Many thanks!
It opens at 7:30 pm.

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/servicei.../guide/lounge/
section 'DINING h'
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:53 pm

It opens at 7:30 pm.

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/servicei.../guide/lounge/
section 'DINING h'
Thanks for your help with that question. Too bad, doesn't look like we will have that experience!

Last edited by 747FC; Jun 17, 2019 at 11:56 pm Reason: spelling error
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:41 pm

Programs: UA MP 1K
As of late, do people prefer the Suite lounge in Satellite 4 or 5?

Note: I believe I will be able to visit Satellite 5 during the sushi (3:15-4:15 PM) - is it worth going there even if Satellite 4 is closer to my gate?
Old Jun 18, 2019, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Thanks for your help with that question. Too bad, doesn't look like we will have that experience!
Boarding will not start until 8pm, so you could have a small test if you wanted to. Though it would cut the appetite for the better food on board.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 3:09 am

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Boarding will not start until 8pm, so you could have a small test if you wanted to. Though it would cut the appetite for the better food on board.
Thanks for the info. Wow. A half-hour to board an A 380?

I would like to dine in the lounge and sleep on the plane. Oh well, a first world problem.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum

Thanks for the info. Wow. A half-hour to board an A 380?

I would like to dine in the lounge and sleep on the plane. Oh well, a first world problem.
Sorry, I forgot the A380. I am used to the 77W being the plane with F, and it board's 30 minutes before. I don't know the schedule for the A380 yet. I should get used to asking about route when not indicated.....
747FC likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 5:24 am

I see there is a new suite lounge at cts. I'm flying cts-nrt in Ana coach, then nrt-sfo in Ana first (separate tickets on the same day). Will I have access to the suite lounge in cts based off my flights? Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.