Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2019, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by FoxFlyer
If I am flying F LAX-NRT, but then J (only class offered) from HND-SYD, do I get Suites Access at HND based on my arrival in F to NRT, or would I only get biz lounge access?
Only business class

If you were connecting HND-HND or NRT-NRT you get lounge access based on the highest class of service. Once you change airports it goes back to 'onward boarding pass'.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 11:44 pm

From September2019 to middle of December2019, ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE(near gate110) will be renovated partially to meet the unversal design standards and some services are limited during this period. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate for your kind understanding.

Anyone know the current status of the HND Suites Lounge? Construction still going on? I will be visiting tomorrow am.

Tips/suggestions for a first-time visitor?
Old Dec 13, 2019, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Global321
From September2019 to middle of December2019, ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE(near gate110) will be renovated partially to meet the unversal design standards and some services are limited during this period. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate for your kind understanding.

Anyone know the current status of the HND Suites Lounge? Construction still going on? I will be visiting tomorrow am.

Tips/suggestions for a first-time visitor?
Don't have too high expectations of the Suite Lounge.
Old Dec 13, 2019, 3:31 am

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Don't have too high expectations of the Suite Lounge.
Thanks. I do not.

I have done the Suites in NRT.

Really just curious about the construction.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 12:28 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
At HND, they now have a machine at secondary reception (you know, the place where the NH staff always tell you the side to the left is full) to sign up for the showers. The place to collect/return the shower keycards is in the same place (to the right of the initial reception desk at the front), but no longer registers pax for the waitlist, so it may be easier just to proceed to secondary reception and use the machine. The machine asks for phone number to contact via SMS when the shower is ready. It also prints out a paper slip with QR code / link to a website where guests can check their current position in line.

IndyHoosier likes this.

Last edited by gengar; Feb 3, 2020 at 12:36 am Reason: add picture
Old Feb 7, 2020, 6:32 am
formerly 1984SW

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by gengar
The machine asks for phone number to contact via SMS when the shower is ready.
How would that work for folks without Japanese SIMs in their mobile phones?
Old Feb 7, 2020, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by 1984SW
If it can send to international numbers, it is free to receive SMS messages even when roaming.
Old Feb 9, 2020, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by 1984SW
It accepts international phone numbers (and sent to my USA number just fine).

For those that can't receive SMS or don't want to supply their phone number, it's still possible to use the old buzzers.

If it can send to international numbers, it is free to receive SMS messages even when roaming.
Just to note that receiving SMS internationally isn't free/included on some carriers (e.g., Verizon) without an appropriate plan.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 11:15 pm

I had read bad reviews about NRT but wow. No liquor. No bubbles. No hot drinks. Individual finger sandwiches, tiny pre packaged salads with hardly any greens and that's about it. Didn't want to fill up on ramen. On board spectacular. THIS makes an admirals club look industry leading.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 11:37 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
I thought I sent in a review of my NH Suite Lounge experience, but cannot find it! Here goes:

Had the opportunity to use both NRT Suite Lounges earlier this month. The first one I entered (right after my domestic flight from CTS), was a big disappointment. IT was very, very crowded. So crowded that a horde of NH personnel were tasked with finding seats for entering guests (while a great service, one that unfortunately had to be employed). While there was a sushi chef practicing his craft, the maguro was substandard. Tried a ramen dish made to order, and found it dissapointing.

Left that lounge for the one nearer to gate 45, where we departed. This was much more relaxing and uncrowded. The shower stalls were a bit funky, with a lack of space for personal items and rollabord. The staff were nice and one reached out to us for some personal attention.

As an aside, we did use the Suite Lounge in CTS, and that was not very appealing, but it was uncrowded.

Suggestion to NH: Set aside a private section for your International F passengers.

All-in-all, the Suite Lounge was not a very good International F lounge experience. However, loved those F seats in the A380!
Old Feb 23, 2020, 11:57 pm

Went to j lounge. Exact same spread
Old Feb 23, 2020, 11:58 pm

Duplicate post
Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by saaveraward
I had read bad reviews about NRT but wow. No liquor. No bubbles. No hot drinks. Individual finger sandwiches, tiny pre packaged salads with hardly any greens and that's about it. Didn't want to fill up on ramen. On board spectacular. THIS makes an admirals club look industry leading.
Which one of the two was this? And a what time? Not doubting your experience, just very surprised as they normally do have champagne in the suite lounges. Also a selection of liquor. Not a great selection of either, but the champagne is usually not bad.

Food is quite a let down. And as you noticed a long part of the way, the same as J.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:43 pm

Which one of the two was this? And a what time? Not doubting your experience, just very surprised as they normally do have champagne in the suite lounges. Also a selection of liquor. Not a great selection of either, but the champagne is usually not bad.

Food is quite a let down. And as you noticed a long part of the way, the same as J.
aabove 42. 3 pm
Old Feb 24, 2020, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by saaveraward
aabove 42. 3 pm
That's quite odd indeed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.