Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by kamaaina
I'm using FF points for a HNL-NAR-BKK business class flight in November. When I land at Narita, will I have access to the ANA lounge? Or am I 'limited' to the Red Carpet club in terminal 1.

My HNL-NAR flight is on UA, NAR-BKK on Thai.
When you are booked in business class, you are free to chose between the United Club and the ANA lounges.

PS Narita is NRT as airport code :-)
Old Aug 3, 2015, 9:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
NAR -> NRT, and yes, you will have access.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by TennisNoob
Routing
IAH-NRT on F
NRT-HKG on J (2-Class Cabin)
Do I get to use the F lounge at NRT?
no.

------------------
3 Hour lay over, should I eat at somewhere within NRT or the lounge food is acceptable?
lounge food is fine, and 3 hours is not that long to begin with...besides, the narita area is not brimming with eateries better than the lounges.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 1:29 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Confirmed that I did get Suite Lounge access because of the inbounding flight.

Did not even have to explain that I paid for F although the next outbound flight was
2-Cabin.
Old Aug 14, 2015, 12:10 pm

Programs: Eurobonus EBD, BW Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond
I'm flying out from HND on TG F with a late flight and wonder if there's any sleeping rooms with beds or something similar to that at the HND Suite lounge or am I better of just getting a day room and sleep for a few hours?
(I'm arriving on a 10hrs flight around noon)
Old Aug 14, 2015, 1:18 pm

Programs: AC SE
no sleeping rooms when i was there last may
Old Aug 14, 2015, 9:04 pm

No sleeping rooms but if it counts, the massage chair room is like an sleeping room.

2 people fell a sleep in there. I didn't realize it was an massage chair until I went to check it out later on.
Old Aug 22, 2015, 5:17 pm

Confirmed that I did get Suite Lounge access because of the inbounding flight.

Did not even have to explain that I paid for F although the next outbound flight was
2-Cabin.
interesting...the exception rather than the rule?
Old Aug 22, 2015, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by Tokyoite
interesting...the exception rather than the rule?
They were very polite and I'm sure that if it's wrong the 9 people that were standing at the counter would have corrected her given that no one was chatting with another customer at the time.

Agent was very polite and humble , checked my next gate w/o even me asking, etc.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 8:41 pm

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
A couple questions. I am in F from SIN to NRT. Do I have access to the SQ First Class area of their lounge (not the private room) in SIN? I am connecting in NRT to Asiana J to ICN. Do I have access to the suites lounge in NRT? Thanks
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by gspurr
A couple questions. I am in F from SIN to NRT. Do I have access to the SQ First Class area of their lounge (not the private room) in SIN? I am connecting in NRT to Asiana J to ICN. Do I have access to the suites lounge in NRT? Thanks
You do have Suites lounge access if you're flying F on NH from SIN-NRT
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:17 pm

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
Yes, I am in F on NH from SIN-NRT. Thanks. Anyone else for info on SIN?
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:59 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Originally Posted by gspurr
You should have access to both the F section of the T2 SKL in SIN and the ANA Suite Lounges in NRT. However, the website is a bit vague about SIN lounge access so I suggest you confirm that with ANA prior to travel.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 9:01 am

Programs: Eurobonus EBD, BW Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond
ANA Suite Lounges HND/NRT

Could someone confirm that the Biz center at the HND Suite lounge has a printer?
I'll be needing to print out some boardingpasses for later flights and OLCI has opened at the time I arrive the lounge.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by jumbooze
Could someone confirm that the Biz center at the HND Suite lounge has a printer?
I'll be needing to print out some boardingpasses for later flights and OLCI has opened at the time I arrive the lounge.
I saw an outdated printer but not sure if it works.

You should probably have the front desk do it instead to be safe.

I lost my hope in ANA after so many irrops but they are great if nothing goes wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.