Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2015, 9:17 am

Programs: Eurobonus EBD, BW Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond
ANA Suite Lounges HND/NRT

Thanks for checking, I'll do as you say and talk to front desk

Last edited by jumbooze; Sep 19, 2015 at 7:24 am
Old Dec 14, 2015, 11:23 am

Programs: UA Plat, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Hertz Prez Circle
Sorry to ask... i'm hunting around and I just want to clarify.

Arriving *A F and departing NH J does not receive Suites Lounge access?

So...
BKK - NRT TG F
NRT - SEA NH J
No access?

Seems to be slightly contrary to the vague rule on the ANA website doesn't distinguish arrival and departure.
1. First Class customers on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier international flights, and one accompanying guest on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights per customer.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 11:40 am

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Per the rules - no you will not have Suite lounge access.

Never hurts to smile though and ask politely.

Also, if you are an NH elite, you can use upgrade points to get you into the Suite lounge I believe. (at least you can do this for guests...)
Old Dec 14, 2015, 1:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Can someone attach where it says that in the rules?

IMO it doesn't make any sense.

Agent at the lounge allowed 3 of us to go into F because they said we arrived in F.

In theory you bought an F ticket but NH did not have F in the following route, so it's there responsibility.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by TennisNoob
Can someone attach where it says that in the rules?

IMO it doesn't make any sense.

Agent at the lounge allowed 3 of us to go into F because they said we arrived in F.

In theory you bought an F ticket but NH did not have F in the following route, so it's there responsibility.
There may very well be a difference between arriving on NH F, and TG F. In this case, TG is Star Alliance rules, which talks about a departing first class flight. In your case, arriving on NH F, is internal NH rules.

Often though, is you ask nicely after arriving on F most airlines will let you in to the F lounge for your connecting flight regardless of arriving airline. Lufthansa a clear exception as they never admit any but their own F flyers.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
There may very well be a difference between arriving on NH F, and TG F. In this case, TG is Star Alliance rules, which talks about a departing first class flight. In your case, arriving on NH F, is internal NH rules.
Thanks, My fault I mis-read partnered F inbound to NH.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 6:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Ti CX SL SQ KFEG
Originally Posted by gspurr
Yes, I am in F on NH from SIN-NRT. Thanks. Anyone else for info on SIN?
Hey
no worries you'll get SKL F section access on that. It's listed on the website, and tried by my friend. But just don't expect a lot as it's so early in the morning that the hot meal is not ready unless you check in a night earlier.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Arriving NH F into HND, connecting flight out of NRT in C (no F)... refused suite lounge access by two agents (after conference with manager).

If the connection had been at HND, access would be allowed, but not if you transfer airports.

NH ground services could use some improvement
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
Arriving NH F into HND, connecting flight out of NRT in C (no F)... refused suite lounge access by two agents (after conference with manager).

If the connection had been at HND, access would be allowed, but not if you transfer airports.

NH ground services could use some improvement
As the policy is generally defined by departing flight, anything based on arriving is above and beyond.

Unlike Oneworld Star Alliance has no defined rule for lounge when changing between F and J on a connection.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As the policy is generally defined by departing flight, anything based on arriving is above and beyond.

Unlike Oneworld Star Alliance has no defined rule for lounge when changing between F and J on a connection.
Totally understand, but in general, a particular airline handling its own passengers do seem to go the 'above and beyond' route. UA connecting to UA gets lounge access, as does OZ to OZ, and TG to TG. Perhaps most generously, LH F inbound gets access to FCLs even if departing on another star carrier.

NH is the odd one out here and penny pinching over this has done some damage in terms of future revenue.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
Totally understand, but in general, a particular airline handling its own passengers do seem to go the 'above and beyond' route. UA connecting to UA gets lounge access, as does OZ to OZ, and TG to TG. Perhaps most generously, LH F inbound gets access to FCLs even if departing on another star carrier.

NH is the odd one out here and penny pinching over this has done some damage in terms of future revenue.
With LH and TG it makes a serious difference whether you get F or J lounge. So too for the locations where UA has a GFL, as long as that lasts. For NH the difference is so minimal that the disappointment over being sent to the J lounge should be limited.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For NH the difference is so minimal that the disappointment over being sent to the J lounge should be limited.
Thanks
Old Aug 8, 2017, 8:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
With LH and TG it makes a serious difference whether you get F or J lounge. So too for the locations where UA has a GFL, as long as that lasts. For NH the difference is so minimal that the disappointment over being sent to the J lounge should be limited.
Agree, as per my photos, posts and review in this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-n...es-narita.html
Old Aug 17, 2017, 5:56 am

Programs: UA Plt /Delta DM/ Marriott Platinum Prem./Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Globalist /Hertz PS / National EE
I was in a paid F ticket 2 years ago. FRA-ICN via NRT. FRA-NRT was in F NRT-ICN in J since F isn't available. There was not eve a flinch or an I'm sorry. The ANA lounge dragons follow policy to the T and there will not be exceptions ... ever. They are a great service airline but very robotic in terms of policy
Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by aero0729
I was in a paid F ticket 2 years ago. FRA-ICN via NRT. FRA-NRT was in F NRT-ICN in J since F isn't available. There was not eve a flinch or an I'm sorry. The ANA lounge dragons follow policy to the T and there will not be exceptions ... ever. They are a great service airline but very robotic in terms of policy
Out of curiosity, what airline did you fly FRA to NRT?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.