Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2023, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I am not fully up to speed on the schedule of Star Alliance in Haneda, the last flight used to be SQ slightly after 2am, but I don't know if that still operates at that hour. ANA has a departure to SGN around 1am which the lounge will stay open for.

There has been a fair amount of reports of ANA being a stickler for the same day access rule, meaning you'd only get access the next morning for the J flight. There used to be an not publicly written rule that allowed F access on an F arrival continuing to J, same airport same day. Again the same day rule may come into play here. If it was me, I would definitely try to access the Suite Lounge on arrival and then see how it pans out. If you try please report the data point of what happens back.

You can stay in the terminal overnight, and there is a transit hotel. If you have visa free access to Japan, I'd suggest to skip the lounge, enter Japan, get a room at the Villa Fontaine hotel, use the hotspring and get some dinner and a night's sleep. Quite a few people do also overnight at a bench airside in the terminal, while not super comfy it can be done.
If I am not allowed F lounge on arrival, would I still be able to get into J lounge on arrival (e.g. 10 pm), even though my flight departs 12 hours later?
Old Jul 2, 2023, 8:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by flyerjc23
If I am not allowed F lounge on arrival, would I still be able to get into J lounge on arrival (e.g. 10 pm), even though my flight departs 12 hours later?
That's part of the challenge, quite a few people have reported that NH takes the same day access rule very literally. So even on connecting itineraries overnight, there have been reports of no access until the morning of the next flight. While that is technically maybe correct in a strict reading of the rules, it is not a very customer friendly approach. If you do not go for a hotel outside of the terminal, you should try, but be ready for the rejection. At 10pm the ANA lounge is going to be crazily busy, so it is not going to be the greatest experience anyway.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 12:57 am

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
According to this page, I don’t think you don’t get Suite Lounge Access at all, and no access on landing:

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/kh/travel-i...es/connection/

The connecting flight needs to be before 5AM for “previous day” access.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 1:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Only ANA
According to this page, I don’t think you don’t get Suite Lounge Access at all, and no access on landing:

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/kh/travel-i...es/connection/

The connecting flight needs to be before 5AM for “previous day” access.
Doesn't this part actually say that lounge access should be fine for the connection? Though it is a bit murky in how it is written.

Eligibility Conditions:Any one of the following itineraries with a connection time of no more than 24 hours (only those containing flights boarded under an ANA flight number)

(1) Connection from ANA Group-operated Japan domestic flight*2 to ANA Group-operated international flight
(2) Connection from ANA Group-operated international flight to ANA Group-operated Japan domestic flight*2
(3) Connection from ANA Group-operated international flight to another ANA Group-operated international flight
Example 5 in the link should make that pretty clear.

Bring a print of example 5 and the link to that page.
Old Jul 12, 2023, 6:51 am

Programs: United Premier 1K , Marriot Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If you have visa free access to Japan, I'd suggest to skip the lounge, enter Japan, get a room at the Villa Fontaine hotel, use the hotspring and get some dinner and a night's sleep. Quite a few people do also overnight at a bench airside in the terminal, while not super comfy it can be done.
This. Skip the lounge if you are staying overnight. Villa Fontaine is my go to short stay business hotel and I always have a good experience. You can crash in a small room with all the basics or get a big luxurious room, but the amenities are all the same.
narvik likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 2:41 am

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
Can I access the HND Suite Lounge using upgrade points or miles when flying NH metal on premium economy? I am NH Platinum but can't find the info on the website...
Old Jul 18, 2023, 3:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sodaisei
Can I access the HND Suite Lounge using upgrade points or miles when flying NH metal on premium economy? I am NH Platinum but can't find the info on the website...
No, Diamond or first class is needed.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 5:08 am

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
Thanx for the quick answer!
Old Jul 21, 2023, 10:51 am

Is the arrival lounge at Haneda now open? And if so are you able to get there after going through immigration? Have an early 4:30am arrival coming up and want to stop by before flying out to Osaka.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ayycharlie
Is the arrival lounge at Haneda now open? And if so are you able to get there after going through immigration? Have an early 4:30am arrival coming up and want to stop by before flying out to Osaka.
Still listed as closed on both the English and Japanese website.
Old Aug 1, 2023, 12:58 am

New suite lounge at HND T2 not bad. The bar is a nice touch with seasonal drinks

Old Aug 6, 2023, 11:47 am

I'm flying out of HND in ANA F on Thursday. I will be flying out of Terminal 3 back to SFO. Can I access the brand new ANA Suite Lounge in Terminal 2? I really want to go check it out since its the first time I've had the chance to do so while its been open.
Old Aug 6, 2023, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by EK017
I'm flying out of HND in ANA F on Thursday. I will be flying out of Terminal 3 back to SFO. Can I access the brand new ANA Suite Lounge in Terminal 2? I really want to go check it out since its the first time I've had the chance to do so while its been open.
I doubt it. Issues:

* Last T2 international flight departs at 1PM (meaning that ANA will likely close international check-in, connection buses between T2 and T3, and the Suite lounge by this time)
* Your flight leaves much later at night
* Not sure how you’d deal with immigration if you try to arrange landside area transit from T2/T3
Old Aug 6, 2023, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Only ANA
I doubt it. Issues:

* Last T2 international flight departs at 1PM (meaning that ANA will likely close international check-in, connection buses between T2 and T3, and the Suite lounge by this time)
* Your flight leaves much later at night
* Not sure how you’d deal with immigration if you try to arrange landside area transit from T2/T3
That's a shame. Thanks for the answer!
Old Aug 9, 2023, 1:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think my only comment to ny Suite Lounge visit in Narita today is: "Towers of sadness, what the freak happened to ANA?"

It is actually not the saddest part of the visit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.