Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2023, 5:36 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC, Hertz PC
Just cereal? There must be other food options.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Nagasaki Joe
Just cereal? There must be other food options.
There are. I was just a bit baffled at these.

And then the usual noodles plus sushi and a few other items to order. All in all, pretty sad.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 5:46 pm

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
That would be fine for a regular lounge but yeah, very sad for a F lounge.
Old Aug 13, 2023, 10:02 am

Is this Simple Flying article about ANA HND upgrades accurate? It suggests some nice revisions:

https://simpleflying.com/ana-haneda-...ransformation/
Old Aug 13, 2023, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Stratoliner777
Is this Simple Flying article about ANA HND upgrades accurate? It suggests some nice revisions:

https://simpleflying.com/ana-haneda-...ransformation/
It is also riddled with mistakes and misunderstandings, so I guess a true Simple Flying article. It mainly sounds like the ANA marketing speak though.....
Stratoliner777 likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2023, 12:13 am

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
Yeah, the move of certain international flights to T2 seems like a minus for many passengers, especially those connecting between North America and TSA/SHA/HKG who will now have to change terminals. Not to mention the potential confusion around which terminal to go to. I guess it's nice for people making domestic-international transfers but that's about it...

Also, the author of that article seems to think that all of T2 was closed during the pandemic, when in reality it was just the small international section that was closed.
Old Aug 14, 2023, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by joejones
Yeah, the move of certain international flights to T2 seems like a minus for many passengers, especially those connecting between North America and TSA/SHA/HKG who will now have to change terminals. Not to mention the potential confusion around which terminal to go to. I guess it's nice for people making domestic-international transfers but that's about it...

Also, the author of that article seems to think that all of T2 was closed during the pandemic, when in reality it was just the small international section that was closed.
Yeah, that's kind of the worst mistake in there.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 6:19 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
At the HND Terminal 3 ANA lounge now but the low 100s gates, and terribly packed for a Thursday morning.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JFSV
At the HND Terminal 3 ANA lounge now but the low 100s gates, and terribly packed for a Thursday morning.
​​​​​​
Probably more like packed as usual for a Thursday morning....
Old Aug 31, 2023, 12:51 am

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
Originally Posted by JFSV
I was there Tuesday night, and it was completely packed.
Old Sep 11, 2023, 5:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Can I access a domestic Suite Lounge if I've got a same-day international connection (but separate ticket) departing Tokyo in NH F? Will be departing CTS in NH domestic Premium Class but on a different ticket. I should already have my international F boarding pass (via online checkin) if that makes a difference. -FlyerBeek
Old Sep 13, 2023, 6:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
Can I access a domestic Suite Lounge if I've got a same-day international connection (but separate ticket) departing Tokyo in NH F?
To provide a datapoint: was granted entry into the CTS Suite Lounge with my NRT-ORD F boarding pass (separate ticket). The boarding pass didn't initially grant entry when scanned, but the lounge agents still provided entry. They did reference their computers for a couple of minutes before letting me in, so not sure if an exception was made or whether any same day international F connection grants one access to the domestic Suite lounges regardless of being on a separate ticket.

-FlyerBeek
Old Sep 13, 2023, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
To provide a datapoint: was granted entry into the CTS Suite Lounge with my NRT-ORD F boarding pass (separate ticket). The boarding pass didn't initially grant entry when scanned, but the lounge agents still provided entry. They did reference their computers for a couple of minutes before letting me in, so not sure if an exception was made or whether any same day international F connection grants one access to the domestic Suite lounges regardless of being on a separate ticket.

-FlyerBeek
It is not listed on the website as an entry option, so it could be an unwritten rule. Or an exception....
FlyerBeek likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 1:14 am

A quick update: ANA's HND T2 lounges are extending their opening hours from Oct 29 to coincide with a ramp-up of departures from T2 to include all ANA flights from Haneda to Europe as well as flights to Honolulu, Singapore, Sydney and Vancouver.

The Suite and The Lounge will now be open from 5am until the last international departure from T2, while The Lounge's Bar Counter and Live Kitchen will also reopen.

However, this doesn't mean all those flights departing from T2 will become T2 arrivals on their return leg – ANA says the arrival terminal will be confirmed and advised to passengers "two hours prior to arrival", so the app will display “T2/T3” for arrival.

ANA still intends to rebuild T2 arrivals to the point where it can reopen the Arrivals Lounge either end of this year or early 2024.
CosmicGirl likes this.

Last edited by djsflynn; Sep 19, 2023 at 1:35 am
Old Sep 19, 2023, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by djsflynn
A quick update: ANA's HND T2 lounges are extending their opening hours from Oct 29 to coincide with a ramp-up of departures from T2 to include all ANA flights from Haneda to Europe as well as flights to Honolulu, Singapore, Sydney and Shanghai (Hongqiao).

The Suite and The Lounge will now be open from 5am until the last international departure from T2, while The Lounge's Bar Counter and Live Kitchen will also reopen.

However, this doesn't mean all those flights departing from T2 will become T2 arrivals on their return leg – ANA says the arrival terminal will be confirmed and advised to passengers "two hours prior to arrival", so the app will display “T2/T3” for arrival.

ANA still intends to rebuild T2 arrivals to the point where it can reopen the Arrivals Lounge either end of this year or early 2024.
That should not do wonders for the MCT for ANA flights. If they don't know which terminal will have what arrivals, then all connections needs to calculate MCT as a T2<>T3 transfer.
joejones likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.