Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"We're Sorry" Free EQM Email

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2022, 11:17 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
75K soon to be 100K with a cancelled SEA-FLL flight, mishandled rebook on AA, unhelpful/unwilling to correct AS CSR. No flight cancellation email either, I just happened to notice a message on the website to call about the flight (this part really bothers me).

No "we're sorry" email for me. I see how it is.
anteater likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 11:26 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by Rain Gonen
could you please put the video link? I’d love to see it
Here you go:

anteater likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 11:33 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by joachimm
75K soon to be 100K with a cancelled SEA-FLL flight, mishandled rebook on AA, unhelpful/unwilling to correct AS CSR. No flight cancellation email either, I just happened to notice a message on the website to call about the flight (this part really bothers me).

No "we're sorry" email for me. I see how it is.
same with me, 75K soon to be 100 K, I also did not get a were sorry email, I just got off the phone with customer care, they told me that they’re sending The emails over multiple days, I hope that’s true and I hope we end up getting the email within the next few days with the additional EQM, though truthfully , I don’t need an email, I just Want the EQM.
anteater likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 11:45 am

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, New Sagaya
On the IRROPS comment - we had two back to back cancellations that were not ideal, and then decent delays. To AS's credit they put us up in hotels and got us home. But it was a total meltdown, and if I had been on a larger carrier I woud've gotten home via some less direct route much sooner. So in the moment IRROPS was total failure, I was lucky I didn't have to be anywhere else. They mitigated the failures well, but only with things that didn't get me closer to my destination.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 12:37 pm

AAG is horrible during IRROPS as their IT is completely inadequate to allow one to reschedule via the app or the web without assistance. And when said assistance is impossible due to overwhelmed communication channels, you're screwed. Delta is great at allowing one to figure out their own options during IRROPS. AAG's apologies and amends after IRROPS don't make up for the chaos. I was stranded on two itineraries during the recent meltdown, and went to DL to salvage my travel. I liked it so much, I'm now doing their platinum challenge.
williwaw likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 12:44 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
“100k” with three cancelled flights, no email or replies from customer care from over three weeks ago. Have been on hold with the Gold line for 3 hours today regarding another schedule change that can’t be cancelled or rescheduled online. Tedious.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 1:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
Originally Posted by Rain Gonen
same with me, 75K soon to be 100 K, I also did not get a were sorry email, I just got off the phone with customer care, they told me that they’re sending The emails over multiple days, I hope that’s true and I hope we end up getting the email within the next few days with the additional EQM, though truthfully , I don’t need an email, I just Want the EQM.
As I was typing my post, I knew this was probably the case. One does not simply send out an email blast to all impacted AS elite customers at once. This is just too many accounts, since January is the best month for MR and everyone's a 75K now :-)
Old Jan 22, 2022, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by joachimm
As I was typing my post, I knew this was probably the case. One does not simply send out an email blast to all impacted AS elite customers at once. This is just too many accounts, since January is the best month for MR and everyone's a 75K now :-)
so true
Seattle123 likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 3:03 pm

Alaska cant even fix the upgrade processor, you think they can identify individual customers impacted by specific events??? We’ll all get the email, be patient peoples
Seattle123 likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 3:21 pm

Programs: Alaska, AA, Marriott
75K. Two canceled flights with an origin change required to get rebooked. No email. :/
Old Jan 22, 2022, 9:16 pm

Programs: AA-Gold 0.425MM), AS MVP Gold, National EE, Marriott Titanium (LT-G), UA Silver
MVPG with 3 cancelled flights in 1 weekend Jan 7-9. No email yet, or even a response to my previous email sent on the 10th requesting ORC for the invol. reroute.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by NoLaGent
thanks
Old Jan 22, 2022, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by PaceLaw2012
MVPG with 3 cancelled flights in 1 weekend Jan 7-9. No email yet, or even a response to my previous email sent on the 10th requesting ORC for the invol. reroute.
Same weekend of travel for us. I called (no hold time) and was credited within 10 minutes for the ORC after providing our PNRS.
Old Jan 23, 2022, 10:04 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite
Data point - G75K (should be 100K lol ) - MR was impacted in early January, got the 5K email
Old Jan 25, 2022, 10:27 am

Anyone get emails since the “first batch”? Seems like as time goes on it’s unlikely that those of us passed over will get anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.