Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The R Games

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2020, 5:14 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
Seems the concierges still won't have any role to play in any of this?? (my guess)
What kind of role would you be looking for them to play? Pick and choose their favourites to upgrade?
BlondeBomber likes this.
Old May 2, 2022, 7:59 pm

Programs: AC-E50K, IHG-P, Bonvoy-G
Before booking a flight, when you use the options menu to show upgrade space and see a little arrow pointing up that says ‘eligible for ug’, does this mean R space is available for J? If I’m within the 10-day window as E50, can I assume my upgrade will clear immediately?
I recently booked a flight that had that arrow for PY but was waitlisted! Had I known that, would have picked another flight. Also, why is it that the number of e-upgrade credits required are nor always displayed at the bottom of each fare class when picking a fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.