Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2018, 9:16 pm

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
No actual Welcome Amenity in room but I was not dissatisfied. Only there one night, very late booking at rather low rate. Was happy with the early check in, rather high floor corner room, welcome note and warm personal welcome back by senior management and staff. I forgot to mention above that they were at rather high occupancy the night before.
I see, i usually call to ask for it if there was nothing placed in the room. I will update when i return from my trip.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 2:50 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by theaugbunnies
Good to know! I hope i will get a double upgrade as well when i visit next month. What did you get for your welcome amenity at the Sofitel this time? I did not like the Pullman KLCC when i stayed last year, probably more so because the hotel was undergoing renovation and the service standards very poor. Bars and tables were left dirty and it was not the most pleasant place to have a drink at. I cannot fault the location though.
Pullman KLCC: Lounge is renovated and very nice. Lobby and cafe are now renovated. Deluxe rooms are all new. They are now starting in the other tower on the apartments. After the Sofitel stay I suggest you give the PKLCC another try. I book my corporate guests into both properties and most of those who are LCAH members, stay at the PKLCC.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 3:07 am

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Pullman KLCC: Lounge is renovated and very nice. Lobby and cafe are now renovated. Deluxe rooms are all new. They are now starting in the other tower on the apartments. After the Sofitel stay I suggest you give the PKLCC another try. I book my corporate guests into both properties and most of those who are LCAH members, stay at the PKLCC.
Good to know, I love the location of pullman KLCC, it is just so close to everything. I want to escape from the crowds coming into Singapore for the F1 and decide to go some where bit quieter. Decided to try the sofitel with it being a relatively new property.
gilbertaue and tris06 like this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 5:14 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Sofitel Shanghai Hongqiao welcome gifts.

Also given a bag of colouring books and pencils. Manager said they Would bring more for my son during our stay. Very happy.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 5:37 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by tris06

Also given a bag of colouring books and pencils. Manager said they Would bring more for my son during our stay. Very happy.
Three letters...... W-O-W
Old Sep 3, 2018, 9:41 am

And that is the standard all Sofitels should at least follow! very impressive!
Old Sep 3, 2018, 2:03 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum

is it a mirage ...or have you really got a bottle of champagne as welcome gift ?? 🧐😃

sure were you at a Sofitel ???

Old Sep 3, 2018, 3:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Good job, tris06!

Sofitel New York (as Plat) -> Nada. Nothing. Zilch.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 6:33 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by 1flyer
Good job, tris06!

Sofitel New York (as Plat) -> Nada. Nothing. Zilch.
As I posted in early July the gift given in Sofitel New York was really small. And that was with an email sent before arrival. So I am not surprised by this. Spend over 300 Euros per night (sale price) at the Sofitel NY. This Sofitel is just around 100 Euros per night without any special price.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 7:55 pm

As I posted in early July the gift given in Sofitel New York was really small. And that was with an email sent before arrival. So I am not surprised by this. Spend over 300 Euros per night (sale price) at the Sofitel NY. This Sofitel is just around 100 Euros per night without any special price.
I always call up the reception and asked about the welcome amenity if it was not in the room. It is our entitlement as Gold and Platinum guests of Accor.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 1:41 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Day 2 of our stay at Sofitel Shanghai Hongqiao.
Another welcome gift. Not sure, but my wife asks are the trucks part of the gift to take? Yesterday 2 huge teddy bears were placed next to the first welcome gifts so I assumed no.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 1:47 am

Another welcome gift. Not sure, but my wife asks are the trucks part of the gift to take? Yesterday 2 huge teddy bears were placed next to the first welcome gifts so I assumed no.
you get a welcome amenity everyday of your stay? Now that is not usual!
Old Sep 4, 2018, 2:49 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
If it was me the trucks and bears would be gone
Old Sep 4, 2018, 3:33 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Another welcome gift.
Maybe Accor has quietly introduced Platinum+ status? If the hotel keeps this up, they can expect a few extra bookings from followers of this thread!
Old Sep 4, 2018, 3:51 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
ok, this is the clear proof that you are not at any Sofitel ! 😁

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.