Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2018, 5:29 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Novotel Nusa Dua as Gold

Old Oct 28, 2018, 5:56 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Etihad Gold
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
paulkevin - Thank you for your report. I'm thinking of staying here for one night. The price is right! I would be walking from Makkasan Airport Line station to the hotel, arriving at night. How difficult is it to walk from the station to the hotel, I wonder? Thanks..
Hi. Not difficult at all, one straight,wide, relatively quiet road, just not the most pleasant with no pavement. According to my Fitbit it’s almost exactly 1,000 steps. Good exercise.
There are always taxis around Makkasan station if you don’t like the look of it when you arrive. You can see the Mercure easily. PM me if you want any more info - I’m here for another two sleeps.
restlessinRNO likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 6:07 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by paulkevin
Hi. Not difficult at all, one straight,wide, relatively quiet road, just not the most pleasant with no pavement. According to my Fitbit it’s almost exactly 1,000 steps. Good exercise.
There are always taxis around Makkasan station if you don’t like the look of it when you arrive. You can see the Mercure easily. PM me if you want any more info - I’m here for another two sleeps.
Thank you for your helpful advice. I am happy to hear I can see the Mercure easily from the station. It will just be an overnight stay. I'm just Accor Silver, so I'll see if I receive the Fantas! Enjoy your stay!
Old Nov 1, 2018, 3:53 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by SOWK
Hotel: Fairmont Vancouver Airport
VIP Treatment: We are frequent guests at this property, and staff know us well. On our last stay they gave us a 'mimosa bar' with a variety of fresh juices, fruit, and a bottle of bubbly. We were also with our dogs, who both got personalized Fairmont YVR scarves.

Reaction: Probably the most thoughtful welcome amenity/VIP treatment we've received. This is one of a few properties where I actually feel like a VIP!
AMAZING !
Old Nov 6, 2018, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sofitel downtown Dubai

Sofitel downtown Dubai

Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:04 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by paulkevin

Let me add a few more comments about the Mercure Bangkok Makkasan Station. I just had a very pleasant one night stay. Regular room, advance booking, with breakfast, including all taxes, 2542 THB. As Accor Silver, "upgraded" to a higher floor. No Fanta <sigh> but some cookies in the room. Did receive a Welcome Drink Voucher though. Breakfast at "The Station" restaurant was fine. Not over-crowded. Free tuk-tuk service to Makkasan ARL Station. When I arrived at midnight, it was a 10 minute walk, as I took the wrong exit from station.

So for those who refuse to pay the high Novotel Suvarnabhumi rates, the Mercure Makkasan is a good option. 20 minutes by ARL train. Nice room, better than some Novotels I've stayed at. So no complaints.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:30 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Novotel Nanjing Central Suning as platinum.

It's just as well my partner loves fruit, with all these fruit plates we seem to get. Though, I see some of the welcome amenities at other properties, such as the Sofitel Dubai Downtown one above, and get insanely jealous.

tris06 and kaizen7 like this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 2:45 am

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Novotel has been one of the worst properties in terms of welcome amenity. I stayed in the Clark quay as Platinum and all i got was 2 green apples. Could not be bothered to take a picture to show you guys how terrible it was.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 2:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
Novotel Nanjing Central Suning as platinum.

It's just as well my partner loves fruit, with all these fruit plates we seem to get. Though, I see some of the welcome amenities at other properties, such as the Sofitel Dubai Downtown one above, and get insanely jealous.

You should stay at the Sofitel in the city center it has a nice lounge and I think we were given cakes/chocolates As a welcome gift. It is also very cheap sometimes below 500-600RMB per night.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 7:44 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

Without zooming in, who can tell me which property this is from?
Kobetraveller likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:00 am
Accor Contributor Badge

A poor guess but rasphberries would mean more likely in Europe as raspberries are rare in Asia. Pullman CDG?
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:21 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by gilbertaue

Without zooming in, who can tell me which property this is from?
Pullman Central Park .. their skipping rope "things" looks very creepy
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by kaizen7
Pullman Central Park .. their skipping rope "things" looks very creepy
Haha. Yes. Correct.
You love the deck or you hate it.

But the hotel and staff are great. They know I don't drink - Alternative would normally be a bottle of red wine.
kaizen7 likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by tris06
A poor guess but rasphberries would mean more likely in Europe as raspberries are rare in Asia. Pullman CDG?
Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Old Nov 16, 2018, 12:42 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Yeah I didn't zoom in. I guessed you might be comparing to a previous stay so I thought somewhere which was surprising to give a good welcome gift. Anyway nice one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.