Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2016, 8:42 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by morgan1929
Still getting the same error message. Anyone else?
Yes, having this issue today. With both my accounts (well, mine and wife's). And I am in correct country.
Old Jul 19, 2016, 12:04 pm

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
maybe they didn't like multiple accounts at the same address?
Old Jul 20, 2016, 3:17 am

Still getting the same error message. Anyone else?
Anybody (positively) resolved this issue yet?
Old Jul 20, 2016, 9:58 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Over 50% complete before 'qualifying'...

Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:47 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
About the "correct country" issue..

I've emailed eRewards about this issue (some companies consider Puerto Rico a "foreign country" and some don't) a few months ago and nowadays every time that issue occurs I just have to RELOAD THE PAGE and the survey will appear (wonder if it could be a solution for other FT members with this issue...).

Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by viajero boricua
About the "correct country" issue..

I've emailed eRewards about this issue (some companies consider Puerto Rico a "foreign country" and some don't) a few months ago and nowadays every time that issue occurs I just have to RELOAD THE PAGE and the survey will appear (wonder if it could be a solution for other FT members with this issue...).

Hi, doesn't do the trick for me... also e-rewards (of course) not answering e-mails... very frustrating...
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:31 am

I wrote them about wrong country issue, and this is the reply I got:

Recently you have contacted us regarding the decreased frequency of survey invitations that you receive. We have reviewed your past participation in the e-Rewards program and have determined that your particular demographic and consumer profile may not be in high demand for our clients at this time.

As e-Rewards serves a vast array of clients in a myriad of industry verticals, it is not unusual to have market research needs change abruptly and frequently.
Thanks,
Beth
Member Services
Old Jul 21, 2016, 12:06 pm

Has anyone else experienced being directed after a survey failure to complete your profile survey questions again recently? I know i completed these sections when i joined but now im being asked to complete all sections again.
Do they do this exercise on a regular basis to keep their records up to date. Im just seeing after completing this exercise that my survey invitations have dropped dramatically the last few days.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 1:10 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I've gotten the profile questions refresh lately too. It's not uncommon for all survey panels to ask you to redo your profile every year.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 1:32 pm

Recently you have contacted us regarding the decreased frequency of survey invitations that you receive. We have reviewed your past participation in the e-Rewards program and have determined that your particular demographic and consumer profile may not be in high demand for our clients at this time.

As e-Rewards serves a vast array of clients in a myriad of industry verticals, it is not unusual to have market research needs change abruptly and frequently.
Thanks,
Beth
Member Services
This seems more like deliberate blockade...
Old Jul 22, 2016, 4:09 pm

Thanks,
Beth
Member Services

I have been getting this error too, I emailed them and got the same response. I replied and said it has nothing to do with my demographic and that I am getting an error and sent them a screenshot. I have done this twice now and they never respond to the 2nd email. I also sent an email starting a new case with the screenshots, and they have yet to respond.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 6:10 pm

Programs: IHG Plat(Ambssdr on occasion), Hyatt Explr(2023), AS Mileage Plan, Rapid Rewards, Bonvoy Plat
It's been well over a year since I've gotten any survey requests. I use to get them all the time and redeemed probably at least 50,000 IHG points.

After several inquires I finally got that same crap response about demographic and profile in high demand.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 4:37 pm

Programs: UAL DELTA AA

Thanks,
Beth
Member Services
Nothing resolved for me as of yet - and I don't expect anything to get "fixed". After years of receiving regular invitations and redeeming rewards regularly with few if any issues - suddenly the invitations just stopped cold - just like the other members here.

I am going to speculate that E-Rewards may be winding down or otherwise becoming smaller as a company. My other speculation is that they are removing members that have been around for long periods of time or simply revamping their entire program.

As a precaution I redeemed everything that I could quickly. All rewards posted - much slower than usual - but eventually everything posted.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by g1230
Nothing resolved for me as of yet - and I don't expect anything to get "fixed". After years of receiving regular invitations and redeeming rewards regularly with few if any issues - suddenly the invitations just stopped cold - just like the other members here.

I am going to speculate that E-Rewards may be winding down or otherwise becoming smaller as a company. My other speculation is that they are removing members that have been around for long periods of time or simply revamping their entire program.

As a precaution I redeemed everything that I could quickly. All rewards posted - much slower than usual - but eventually everything posted.
Same with me. Don't expect that this issue will be solved, ever. Obviously, they just removed the most active members. Why exactly, we will probably never know.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 2:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
It may be just that they're limiting the number of invites/completes for more active members. I'm sure survey data of active respondents is likely to look different to data given by less active respondents. Maybe they're just trying to get a balance of respondents.

I'm just fed up of being offered the profilers right now which I get every day. I'm lucky if I get two survey opportunities a day now. In recent months I've consistently had at least double that for points-earning surveys.

e-rewards are owned by Research Now, who are a pretty stable and major player in the research industry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.