Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2016, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse
Per the posted terms & conditions, yes on the IHG points. My most recent redemption transferred as elite-qualifying on June 28.
Have you successfully ever transferred to ihg in an account not exactly in your name? I want to use my wifes account to transfer into mine, ive seen other posts for other redemption partners but not ihg?
Thx
Old Jul 11, 2016, 3:43 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Tilly71
Have you successfully ever transferred to ihg in an account not exactly in your name? I want to use my wifes account to transfer into mine, ive seen other posts for other redemption partners but not ihg?
Thx
I've never tried- only one in my household with an IHG account.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 6:30 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
It's ok, just change the account name to match, as with any redemption.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 1:56 am

Originally Posted by neuromancer
It's ok, just change the account name to match, as with any redemption.
Do you always change your erwards name or ihg name in this instance?
I take it on either side then you can change your name as many times as you like without causing any issues?
Old Jul 12, 2016, 4:25 am

Just update e-rewards.

Changing IHG or other points' names are a huge hassle. My wife still hasn't been able to update her Marriott membership name correctly and we've been married for a year.

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Do you always change your erwards name or ihg name in this instance?
I take it on either side then you can change your name as many times as you like without causing any issues?
Old Jul 12, 2016, 6:03 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I have not got any points for recent surveys so I wonder if it is a glitch or have they banned me or what.
As a security, redeemed everything just in case and not doing any new reviews...
Old Jul 12, 2016, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by charlesonmission
Just update e-rewards.

Changing IHG or other points' names are a huge hassle. My wife still hasn't been able to update her Marriott membership name correctly and we've been married for a year.
Thanks for confirming, i thought one would be easier than the other.^
Old Jul 12, 2016, 4:24 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Originally Posted by FFlash
I have not got any points for recent surveys so I wonder if it is a glitch or have they banned me or what.
As a security, redeemed everything just in case and not doing any new reviews...
I'm getting "technical difficulties" now every day for the past 3 days. They owe me $9.75, but I'll probably never see it. This stuff happens before a major recession.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 12:42 am
formerly chrisbarnett01

I have a feeling they are overwhelmed and have no desire to expand their employee base. There are a LOT of political surveys right now. After November, I would like to think it will be back to normal.

They owe me $37 and change right now. But I am still getting ~$7 a day from it right now, so I have no real issue with them not crediting $37 in 10 months.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 6:57 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I cashed out for IHG Rewards points on Monday afternoon and they posted this morning. ^
Old Jul 13, 2016, 11:53 am

Programs: UAL DELTA AA
Originally Posted by morgan1929
"An error occurred.It appears you are accessing this survey from a location that is different from the country for which this survey is intended."
Me too...for several days now and I am in my chosen country.

I am not sure if I am flagged for some reason or whether E-Rewards is having issues as a business. I have been a member for years now and have never had any issues redeeming and such for the most part.

So for now it is a mystery - I was going to email customer service but have decided to hold off on that for now to see if the problem resolves itself. In the meantime I will and redeem everything that I can.
Old Jul 16, 2016, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by morgan1929
"An error occurred.It appears you are accessing this survey from a location that is different from the country for which this survey is intended."
Still getting the same error message. Anyone else?
Old Jul 16, 2016, 8:46 pm
Suspended

My complaint - I'm having the same problem again with the Hertz redemptions. I'm in for another battle...but I will prevail in the end.
Old Jul 17, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
My complaint - I'm having the same problem again with the Hertz redemptions. I'm in for another battle...but I will prevail in the end.
+1 .... been over 2 weeks since I submitted so same situation for me.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 4:16 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by FFlash
Well, now the points are there, and the redeemed ones already posted on my IHG account in just a couple of days!

Well, I might continue till I have reached IHG spire...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.