Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 7:20 pm

It happened to me with 400$. I had to call. It took 3-4 weeks for them to put it back in my reloadit safe.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 10:59 am

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
Tried 950+950=1900 from two packs onto T-Mo. One went through, the other is in limbo. Cannot load it to any of my cards now. Always getting "Technical difficulties" message for past whole week..
Old Jul 22, 2014, 12:58 pm

Angry

Originally Posted by FT-hss
Tried 950+950=1900 from two packs onto T-Mo. One went through, the other is in limbo. Cannot load it to any of my cards now. Always getting "Technical difficulties" message for past whole week..
Good Luck.

Im still waiting for my money that is "stuck in limbo."
Old Jul 27, 2014, 8:54 am

Anyone able to get a bill pay through yet? Nothing but 'technical difficulties' errors for me.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by 3ZeroT
Anyone able to get a bill pay through yet? Nothing but 'technical difficulties' errors for me.
Been like that since roll-out. Safe is full of errors.

That's Blackhawk Network for you.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:26 am
jk2

Does anyone still use (for BP) a Vision card? Mine is still active, however I cannot add new billers for the long time - so I'm stuck with paying the cards I have in the system. I don't want to contact them, because of the volume I'm pushing through the card.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by sybloc
Been like that since roll-out. Safe is full of errors.

That's Blackhawk Network for you.
that's my observation as well so I stick to the quick load feature when loading several cards. no problems for the past several months.
Old Jan 23, 2015, 2:50 pm

has anyone ever gotten Billpays to work? I get "technical error" message and then next time I login i can't even load the Billpay page. I made a second account and had the exact same experience. I am guessing that this functionality was just never enabled, is that right?
Old Mar 5, 2015, 4:29 pm

I used to just enter the ReloadIt pack number on www.reloadit.com and it would load my NetSpend card. Now it wants me to create an account:

You are now required to sign up for a Reloadit Safe to use the funds on your Reloadit Pack.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 5:11 pm

This thread 'bout to get active...
Old Mar 5, 2015, 6:09 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

WHAT a process! Does anyone know how long it takes them to "verify" a card?
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:23 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by healthnut
WHAT a process! Does anyone know how long it takes them to "verify" a card?
Yeah, seriously ... what have they done....?
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:58 pm

BTW, tried calling 888 number on back of card and says that phone CSRs cannot reload over the phone. You must use the reloadit Safe online. Added a few cards and have tried loading a few times with no luck. Still waiting on verification...
Old Mar 5, 2015, 9:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum, ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Turist_nax
I used to just enter the ReloadIt pack number on www.reloadit.com and it would load my NetSpend card. Now it wants me to create an account:

You are now required to sign up for a Reloadit Safe to use the funds on your Reloadit Pack.
I was on the phone with a CSR Manager today for about an hour trying to get money from a failed load more than a month back. Kept getting different stories over the past few weeks but this one actually knew what she was talking about.

Use of a Safe is now mandatory. You cannot go to the website and load directly anymore. The news system went live today. The Chairman of Blackhawk Networks testified before Congress about this a few months ago stating that it is part of their new fraud pevention plan.

For those of us with T-Mo cards who were getting the $3.95 fee refunded, that may be over. The T&C say that loads from a safe are not eligible for the fee refund. Also, you can no longer load directly from the T-Mo website. The page has changed and it now directs you to the safe page at reloadit.com. Whether the credit will still appear remains to be seen.

The Manager told me that because of the volume of cards being added the system is slow right now and it is taking 2-3 hours for a card to be verified. I added a couplle of packs and registered a couple of cards but have not tried to transfer anything yet.

Based upon with my interaction with the company I am not expecting much. The website is very rudimentary. We shall see
Old Mar 5, 2015, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by JeffD
I was on the phone with a CSR Manager today for about an hour trying to get money from a failed load more than a month back. Kept getting different stories over the past few weeks but this one actually knew what she was talking about.

Use of a Safe is now mandatory. You cannot go to the website and load directly anymore. The news system went live today. The Chairman of Blackhawk Networks testified before Congress about this a few months ago stating that it is part of their new fraud pevention plan.

For those of us with T-Mo cards who were getting the $3.95 fee refunded, that may be over. The T&C say that loads from a safe are not eligible for the fee refund. Also, you can no longer load directly from the T-Mo website. The page has changed and it now directs you to the safe page at reloadit.com. Whether the credit will still appear remains to be seen.

The Manager told me that because of the volume of cards being added the system is slow right now and it is taking 2-3 hours for a card to be verified. I added a couplle of packs and registered a couple of cards but have not tried to transfer anything yet.

Based upon with my interaction with the company I am not expecting much. The website is very rudimentary. We shall see
Thanks for the info. Any word on what they are verifying?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.