Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways ICICI Bank credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2012, 1:09 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
just heard, this 7500 rs uncapping fee that icici put out, is waivable. but on a case to case basis. basically, if you are not putting 10 Lakh of utility bills on it per month, you have a case
Old Sep 21, 2012, 1:50 am

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by Keyser
just a follow up....someone from icici came today to get the forms signed....he said i should get the card within 15 days....
Has anybody got the card yet.. i had applied on 12th Sept and there is no verification calls/mails till date..
Old Sep 21, 2012, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ngblr
Has anybody got the card yet.. i had applied on 12th Sept and there is no verification calls/mails till date..
they said 15 days....its been about 10 since i applied....i'm out of the country for the next 2 weeks so i guess i will only know once i get back in the first week of october....
Old Sep 26, 2012, 1:15 pm
A2A
Original Poster

i heard today that while the corporate office had given everyone the line that cards will be issued wef from 1st october, people in the sales channel have been using their regular timelines and telling clients as such. first lot of cards will be dispatched between 3-6 oct so all of you should get your cards soon
Old Sep 28, 2012, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Any NRI's get Indian card?
Old Oct 3, 2012, 7:15 am

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by Keyser
they said 15 days....its been about 10 since i applied....i'm out of the country for the next 2 weeks so i guess i will only know once i get back in the first week of october....
Any update... I had applied on 12th sept still no clue about the status & no verification calls/visit by ICICI !!
Old Oct 3, 2012, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ngblr
Any update... I had applied on 12th sept still no clue about the status & no verification calls/visit by ICICI !!
just landed an hour ago so have no clue if they came home for a verification.....my phone was on when i was overseas but i did not get any calls from them....
Old Oct 3, 2012, 8:57 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Another loser of a bank chosen by Jet...

(Despite pressure from the SQ local office, e-mails sent to top people in ICICI, never was able to get the SQ-ICICI co-branded card. Now ICICI discontinued the SQ cc.

I would rely on them only as far as I could throw them...)

I now even have my relationship manager chasing this up with no results so far...

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Oct 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm
Old Oct 3, 2012, 11:06 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Another loser of a bank chosen by Jet...

(Despite pressure from the SQ local office, e-mails sent to top people in ICICI, never was able to get the SQ-ICICI co-branded card. Now ICICI discontinued the SQ cc.

I would rely on them only as far as I could throw them...)

I now even have my relationship manager chasing this up with no results so far...
they will soon be closing the BA - ICICI card as well...
Old Oct 3, 2012, 11:12 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by A2A
they will soon be closing the BA - ICICI card as well...
And again the Jet one after a year or two is my prediction...
Old Oct 3, 2012, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by UA Fan
Any NRI's get Indian card?
bump
Old Oct 4, 2012, 4:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Just out of interest why you guys applying? I don't really see any benefits over and above PM card. At least with that one you can choose where to bank your miles rather then with JP who make it impossible for redeeming.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 6:12 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by lallyr
Just out of interest why you guys applying? I don't really see any benefits over and above PM card. At least with that one you can choose where to bank your miles rather then with JP who make it impossible for redeeming.
JP is not impossible.. There has been good award availability in the past few months.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by Anish
JP is not impossible.. There has been good award availability in the past few months.
Only to tempt us! (Despite our loyalty)

Find me BOM-EWR anytime in the next month in Premiere or First and I will jump for joy.. (Not possible, as it won't happen...)
Old Oct 4, 2012, 6:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Only to tempt us! (Despite our loyalty)

Find me BOM-EWR anytime in the next month in Premiere or First and I will jump for joy.. (Not possible, as it won't happen...)
Or find me Premium two seats on LHR-DEL vv route on any day this year and I will jump for joy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.