Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2013, 5:15 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Gomac
So I booked the Birmingham Metropole for this weekend and saved a whopping £56 which is indeed 40%.... and I too like the idea of having breakfast included as part of the rate as I find the restaurant offering far superior to the lounges (I like hash browns on a morning) so this rate is great for me... however I made the reservation on the hilton app to get my 1k bonus points and now when I go into the reservation (online) instead the rate details saying 'EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC INCL BUFFET BREAKFAST FULL NON REF PREPAYMENT' like when I made the booking its now cut most of that out and says 'EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC' and no where does is mention breakfast... Do you think I am going to have any problems? If its an unusual rate that check in aren't used to then I am not sure I will get my breakfast
mate, every time ive stayed there ive gone to breakfast in the restaurant and finished with a coffee and danish in the lounge ( the coffee is better in the lounge!)......never been charged and no questions asked....im gold too.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 5:22 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ab007
I've had breakfast in the main restaurant at the Metropole on a few occasions through status - so not sure you'll need the special rate for that anyway.

Been using the 40PCT code a fair bit recently and all properties have said it includes breakfast at check in (before realising I'm Gold so it's a moo point).
I am hoping for an executive floor upgrade with lounge access, and whenever I have lounge access I have always presumed that meant I wasn't entitled to the full breakfast in he restaurant even if I wanted it as they were providing me with a 'continental breakfast' as per the the gold benefits...maybe I've been missing a trick though. Another thing is whenever I have a stay with a Hilton that's got a lounge I always select the 1,000 points in the myway options as I figure I am getting a breakfast, albeit light one anyways in the lounge.

Sounds like the properties know the rate includes breakfast in any case so I should be fine
Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:24 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG DIamond
I am hoping for an executive floor upgrade with lounge access, and whenever I have lounge access I have always presumed that meant I wasn't entitled to the full breakfast in he restaurant even if I wanted it as they were providing me with a 'continental breakfast' as per the the gold benefits...maybe I've been missing a trick though. Another thing is whenever I have a stay with a Hilton that's got a lounge I always select the 1,000 points in the myway options as I figure I am getting a breakfast, albeit light one anyways in the lounge.

Sounds like the properties know the rate includes breakfast in any case so I should be fine
I'm sure you'll be fine, each time I've stayed there as Gold I've received upgrade to exec floor and choice of lounge or restaurant for breakfast.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 11:33 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
A heads up on the Brum Metropole - when I stayed mid-September I was explicitly told that breakfast in the restaurant would be an extra £10, as it was not included in my rate. Of course lounge brekkie was guaranteed as Diamond, and is perfectly decent, so didn't really matter.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 2:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG DIamond
Originally Posted by flyingnomadic
A heads up on the Brum Metropole - when I stayed mid-September I was explicitly told that breakfast in the restaurant would be an extra £10, as it was not included in my rate. Of course lounge brekkie was guaranteed as Diamond, and is perfectly decent, so didn't really matter.
Interesting, I've not stayed since the summer but never had any issues.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 9:21 am

Just checked the reservation for this weekend and I can see I've been upgraded to the executive floor, with the discount code which is great. The only problem is Ive been given a twin (online checkin shows choice of 1201-1205) which is not ideal and looking at what their availability that's all they've got, the only rooms with doubles left are suites, is it worth paying a bit extra for a suite, or do you think as I've asked for a double they might give me one? Currently showing up as an extra £45 quid in the NOR1 upgrades.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by ab007
Interesting, I've not stayed since the summer but never had any issues.
Same here....i was last there 26th aug.......got exec upgrade and used restaurant for breakfast.....no questions asked!.....no breakfast charge at checkout.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 9:56 am

Just checked the reservation for this weekend and I can see I've been upgraded to the executive floor, with the discount code which is great. The only problem is Ive been given a twin (online checkin shows choice of 1201-1205) which is not ideal and looking at what their availability that's all they've got, the only rooms with doubles left are suites, is it worth paying a bit extra for a suite, or do you think as I've asked for a double they might give me one? Currently showing up as an extra £45 quid in the NOR1 upgrades.
can you get online check-in......i didnt think it worked in the UK?????....always get "error" message when i try???
Old Oct 18, 2013, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by wizla
can you get online check-in......i didnt think it worked in the UK?????....always get "error" message when i try???
I too have always got an error, this is the first time its ever worked, maybe they've fixed the glitch!
Old Oct 19, 2013, 1:27 am

I too have always got an error, this is the first time its ever worked, maybe they've fixed the glitch!
Lets hope so, im at Hilton gatwick next saturday, will see if it works on my folio.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:04 am

Does anyone know how to CANCEL a reservation made with Little League Discount ?

The hilton website syas: "he reservation selected cannot be managed online. . Please call 1-800-560-7753 for assistance or visit Customer care."

I´ve called Customer Care in BRAZIL, and they do not know how to cancel it, because they think taht "little league" is a travel agency...

Tks

Luis

Originally Posted by Mano Luis
Anyone know if to use Little League Discount I would have to show some kind of "little league ID" or any proof of membership ?

Thanks !
Old Oct 23, 2013, 4:45 pm

Programs: QFF
PR13CB, PR09PN don't seem to work with Melbourne AU hiltons. Anyone have any other codes that work for these properties?
Old Oct 23, 2013, 4:49 pm

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA!
Originally Posted by somebol
PR13CB, PR09PN don't seem to work with Melbourne AU hiltons. Anyone have any other codes that work for these properties?
PGLL01?
Old Oct 23, 2013, 5:01 pm

*double post*

Last edited by somebol; Oct 23, 2013 at 5:23 pm
Old Oct 23, 2013, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by wheresmybagba
PGLL01?
I am worried using little leagues in Aus would cause problems. Has anyone done this before?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.