Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 3:09 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Just wanted to further add to comp discussion a few posts back. To further complicate things theres also ADT per market as well as overall. I ruined my offers in Vegas stiffing them when just going on party trips with friends but I still get free room offers in Shreveport and Tunica because I played all the days I've gone there
Old Jan 14, 2017, 8:02 pm

anyone have a $295 / yr referral?

any update on TR Diamond status for 2017?

thanks!
Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by caltrinity
anyone have a $295 / yr referral?

any update on TR Diamond status for 2017?

thanks!
I think that 295 referral also had a 95.00 "activation" fee which would pretty much be equal to the current 395 referral rate with no activation fee.

No update on Diamond status as of 1/15/2017

My expiration still shows Jan 31st for Diamond when it should show July 31st..(if they update the benefit)
Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by oyouno
I think that 295 referral also had a 95.00 "activation" fee which would pretty much be equal to the current 395 referral rate with no activation fee.

No update on Diamond status as of 1/15/2017

My expiration still shows Jan 31st for Diamond when it should show July 31st..(if they update the benefit)
I can offer the $295x2 with a waiver, for a limited time. Send me a PM since I don't like to solicit in this thread.

Expiry for Caesars Diamond is always 31st of January (it is NOT based on FoundersCard renewal). It's similar to airline renewal. (i.e. my Delta Diamond expires on 31 January 2017)

No update on the Caesars Diamond Renewal. But, as has always been the case, the purpose is to purchase a suite of benefits. Which is what FoundersCard is. I've always been very careful to warn people NO BENEFIT is guaranteed to be extended from year to year (even if they were extended previously).
Old Jan 15, 2017, 4:57 pm

What is the cancellation policy for FoundersCard? Full refund? Prorated refund on months not used? No refund?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 1:38 am

Programs: BA Gold
What is the cancellation policy for FoundersCard? Full refund? Prorated refund on months not used? No refund?
I paid 2 years in advance and only enjoyed 2 months of Diamond status at CET. The rest of the benefits FC offers are out of my league (luxury hotels at 300$/night). If CET does not renew, I will leave FC.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
AFAIK, non-refundable. No refunds, per the terms&conditions.

I always warn people. You are purchasing a suite of benefits. No benefits are guaranteed for the future. That's the way it's sold, which is similar to many premium membership programs. So there is always a risk if you are joining for just one or two specific benefits.

6. Membership Fee.

Your Annual Membership fee is subject to taxation in accordance with applicable federal or state law. The annual Membership fee does not include applicable taxes. We may change the Membership fee at any time, but changes will apply only to new and renewal Memberships. The Membership fee is not refundable.

7. Billing.

If membership is approved, full billing of the Initiation Fee and the first year of annual membership will commence immediately. If Membership is denied, there will be no charges.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
No update on the Caesars Diamond Renewal. But, as has always been the case, the purpose is to purchase a suite of benefits. Which is what FoundersCard is. I've always been very careful to warn people NO BENEFIT is guaranteed to be extended from year to year (even if they were extended previously).
That's how I look at it. It's a gamble in any case with all of the benefits. However, I'm the Philly market and with two stays and a day trip since I got it. Prepaid for two years and I feel I've gotten half that back in perks, without even going to Diamond lounges, just from that perk. If they cancel or drastically change it, between that and HHonors Gold, it's definitely been worth the gamble, as in the end I will have saved close to $400. Not bad.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
That's how I look at it. It's a gamble in any case with all of the benefits. However, I'm the Philly market and with two stays and a day trip since I got it. Prepaid for two years and I feel I've gotten half that back in perks, without even going to Diamond lounges, just from that perk. If they cancel or drastically change it, between that and HHonors Gold, it's definitely been worth the gamble, as in the end I will have saved close to $400. Not bad.
I am sure my CCC will be able to reverse the fees.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by skyscanner
Off topic but worth a mention:

Several years ago I rented a car in FL and the check in and check out process went smoothly. A few months later I see a random $50+ charge on my credit card from the rental agency. I contacted the rental car company and they stated that it was a toll charge from one of the many toll roads in FL. The evidence that they supplied was totally false and did not match the car that I drove.

After some back and forth, I decided to just file a reverse of charges with my credit card company Amex and let them deal with it. My credit card company Amex of course sided with me and refunded me the frivolous charges without hesitation.

Fast forward a few months, I get a call from a random debt collector and was notified that the rental car company sent the $50 bill to collections. Not wanting to deal with it any further, I immediately paid the charge and service fee. They reassured me they would not report it to credit agency... they lied and did. I got a ding on my credit history and credit report.

In hindsight, I would have much rather paid the silly $50+fees than have it adversely affect my credit ratings.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:07 pm

Off topic but worth a mention:

Several years ago I rented a car in FL and the check in and check out process went smoothly. A few months later I see a random $50+ charge on my credit card from the rental agency. I contacted the rental car company and they stated that it was a toll charge from one of the many toll roads in FL. The evidence that they supplied was totally false and did not match the car that I drove.

After some back and forth, I decided to just file a reverse of charges with my credit card company Amex and let them deal with it. My credit card company Amex of course sided with me and refunded me the frivolous charges without hesitation.

Fast forward a few months, I get a call from a random debt collector and was notified that the rental car company sent the $50 bill to collections. Not wanting to deal with it any further, I immediately paid the charge and service fee. They reassured me they would not report it to credit agency... they lied and did. I got a ding on my credit history and credit report.

In hindsight, I would have much rather paid the silly $50+fees than have it adversely affect my credit ratings.
That's a good thing I used a credit card from a country without credit ratings. FC will go bankrupt if they don't renew with Caesars.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 12:47 am

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by skyscanner
Why are you so sure of this? FC will show you agreed to the prepaid terms.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: AA Plat, WN CP, Elevate Silver, AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum, National Exec
Marriott Rewards Perk

Well, looks like Founderscard added a new perk, free Marriott gold for three months and challenge to extend through 2018. Unfortunately, still nothing on the total rewards renewal. Hope its extended as this is the only benefit that makes the card worth the annual fees to me.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer
Well, looks like Founderscard added a new perk, free Marriott gold for three months and challenge to extend through 2018. Unfortunately, still nothing on the total rewards renewal. Hope its extended as this is the only benefit that makes the card worth the annual fees to me.
thanks for the update
Old Jan 17, 2017, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by rhwbullhead
Why are you so sure of this? FC will show you agreed to the prepaid terms.
Those terms will not stand to judicial review.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.