Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2017, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
I've had no problems pulling any of them up.
I "think" the issue is whether you are logged into (your FoundersCard account) or no. At least, that has been an issue I have seen in the past.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
I "think" the issue is whether you are logged into (your FoundersCard account) or no. At least, that has been an issue I have seen in the past.
Copy that. Makes sense.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 9:03 am

I am not a FoundersCard member yet. Could that be why I can't see all of them? I do want to join, just wanting the forums opinion if should wait until I see confirmation that the Diamond Status will be available.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 9:11 am

Programs: None
The latest

I emailed them about the Diamond status and please see reply. Looks like NO DIAMOND

Jennifer replied
Jan 23, 4:15pm
HI Mike

Although we will be having a Total Rewards benefit this year it is not going to be Diamond status.

--

Last edited by mjb01; Jan 24, 2017 at 9:25 am Reason: Removed name
Old Jan 24, 2017, 10:13 am

While I was on the website checking out the other benefits, a live chat box came up. I asked about the Diamond status and here is what I received back from Mark N:

"We are in the midst of re-negotiating our benefits with Caesars. We should know in the next couple weeks."

Guess I will just keep a lookout on this forum as well as FoundersCard website. Thanks for all the info so far!!
Old Jan 24, 2017, 10:17 am

If they could leave the diamond Status for Current Founder members would be Awesome!! And maybe not the new ones they should negotiate there.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by mjb01

Although we will be having a Total Rewards benefit this year it is not going to be Diamond status.

--
It was great while it lasted. I was pretty close to earning it last year. Probably should have went for it. Gambled on the Founders card and lost. Oh well.

MLife here I come. Just got a tempting junket offer for Beau Rivage that is suddenly quite appealing. I will have Mlife Platinum through Oct 1 and Gold for next year through a Hyatt match so it makes sense to make the switch.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by mjb01
I emailed them about the Diamond status and please see reply. Looks like NO DIAMOND

Jennifer replied
Jan 23, 4:15pm
HI Mike

--
Thanks for the update! I wonder what perks they will offer instead?
Old Jan 24, 2017, 11:44 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by caltrinity
Thanks for the update! I wonder what perks they will offer instead?
Hopefully, 7:-:
Old Jan 24, 2017, 12:24 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Bogus. They are probably gonna give us free VIP access which I already have as a result of my TR Visa CC spend.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by pwd847
Bogus. They are probably gonna give us free VIP access which I already have as a result of my TR Visa CC spend.
Yes, Diamond status with TR was the only major benefit FC offered and that was not easily obtainable elsewhere (through a CC or a challenge). I hope FC fully realizes how bad for their business not renewing their contract with CET is.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 1:44 pm

Programs: FoundersCard, Total Rewards,
I called FC today because I joined and applied for the Total Rewards upgrade and had yet received it. They stated that Total Rewards halted the processing of anymore Diamond upgrades and that I would have to wait for the new agreement. Sounds like I will get the same perks I already get with my TR Visa and be out the membership I spent with FC. The other things are not much interest for me. My upcoming trips to Vegas made it seem like a good investment, well guess I'm already losing as I head to Vegas. Definitely not going to renew my membership if the perks are similar to my TC Visa. Anyone joining for this benefit may want to hold up.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by jackwad23
I called FC today because I joined and applied for the Total Rewards upgrade and had yet received it. They stated that Total Rewards halted the processing of anymore Diamond upgrades and that I would have to wait for the new agreement. Sounds like I will get the same perks I already get with my TR Visa and be out the membership I spent with FC. The other things are not much interest for me. My upcoming trips to Vegas made it seem like a good investment, well guess I'm already losing as I head to Vegas. Definitely not going to renew my membership if the perks are similar to my TC Visa. Anyone joining for this benefit may want to hold up.
Ask them to refund you. You paid 395$ for nothing. They did not deliver on what they posted on their website.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 1:50 pm

Programs: FoundersCard, Total Rewards,
Good Luck

Pretty much was told it's hard enough to cancel let alone get a refund. They said I shouldn't have registered for just 1 perk because they change. However, I did register prior to the benefits changing and never got the upgrade.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA, AS, UA, WN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
If you paid with an American Express card, Amex should take care of it for you.

Originally Posted by jackwad23
Pretty much was told it's hard enough to cancel let alone get a refund. They said I shouldn't have registered for just 1 perk because they change. However, I did register prior to the benefits changing and never got the upgrade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.