Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2014, 8:20 am

Programs: Delta Reserve - PM
Ving Rhames - July 10th LAX - ATL red-eye (10pm) flight in the BE (first cabin) 763. By the way, those seats are terrible. Yeah, they're better than coach, but completely awful trying to "sleep" in those. And if they make the hallway any narrower, you won't be able to board the plane.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 8:36 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jtrue28
Ving Rhames - July 10th LAX - ATL red-eye (10pm) flight in the BE (first cabin) 763. By the way, those seats are terrible. Yeah, they're better than coach, but completely awful trying to "sleep" in those. And if they make the hallway any narrower, you won't be able to board the plane.
Did he look like a b-word?
Old Jul 15, 2014, 9:06 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton, HI
Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates at the SC in BOS on July 2. They were headed to LGA. There were plenty of WX delays, so they stayed there a bit. Kevin Kline still looks the same except for the gray hair. Phoebe Cates, my high school crush, didn't look the same as she was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High Understandably since she is a full time mom ever since she got married.

Interesting bit of story, I saw Phoebe Cates more than 20 yrs ago at the Central Park Zoo in NYC. She was with her son waiting while KK was doing a movie. Mrs GoHokies and I got to talk to her a lot as we had our son also. In fact ,the two boys got to play with each other. I was tempted to ask PC if she remembered that time.

But I can still claim that PC and I pushed a stroller with our sons at Central Park zoo
Old Jul 17, 2014, 4:45 am

Amy Adams and family on 7/16 flying from LGA to DTW. Despite the gate at Terminal C being excessively hot and crowded (what's up with that?), she was very personable and her young daughter kept the masses entertained.

FYI - I did not see any military personnel on the flight, so they enjoyed first class.
Old Jul 19, 2014, 4:43 pm

Dee Snider in DTW C Sky Club last night.
Old Jul 19, 2014, 7:22 pm

Programs: DL GM
I sat next to Alison Lundergan Grimes, KY Secretary of State and US Senate candidate, last Sunday (7/13) on a CRJ from LEX to DTW.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL DM
Sat next to Flavor Flav LAS-JFK! He was super nice and even shared his ribs w me.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 6:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, United PS, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Amtrak
Originally Posted by stencil
Sat next to Flavor Flav LAS-JFK! He was super nice and even shared his ribs w me.
Please tell me he was wearing a clock...
Old Jul 21, 2014, 6:46 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Medeski
He's got one but they arent secret service and are much harder to pick out of the crowd (at least based on my observations over the past few years flying into and out of DCA with multiple high profile Senators)
Members of Congress are guarded by U.S. Capitol Police. It's usually just high ranking members or others based on threat.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 9:00 pm

Programs: Delta, Hyatt-Plat, Priority Club-Plat, Hilton-Gold
FLAVE-AH FLAVE!!!

Just had to get that off my chest...
Old Jul 22, 2014, 5:49 am

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by DiscoPapa
FLAVE-AH FLAVE!!!

Just had to get that off my chest...
^^^ In case you want to reminisce - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavor_of_Love
Old Jul 22, 2014, 7:49 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Plat 100, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, UA Silver, AA Gold
Sat next to Paul Sr from Orange County Choppers and his wife on Saturday's ATL-BOS evening flight in EC. (Gave the Mrs. the upgrade).

It seemed like every single person going down the aisle wanted to shake his hand. It almost delayed pushoff.

He was extremely nice and then just slept for the flight.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 8:24 am

Programs: DL DM, National EE, Hertz PC, IHG PL, Bonvoy Amb
Not me, but a good friend of mine ran into FF in Prague a year or two ago. He was cool to her to, took some pix.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: Delta Reserve - PM
Originally Posted by sthickey09
I sat next to Alison Lundergan Grimes, KY Secretary of State and US Senate candidate, last Sunday (7/13) on a CRJ from LEX to DTW.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 2:28 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by DeltaWings
Please tell me he was wearing a clock...
He was!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.