Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: ??????????
Old Aug 8, 2014, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Never thought I would post let alone even read this thread. Danny Glover on flight this AM (sat across row from him). Very chill guy, pretty much no one in F even recognized him.

One chick did a walk and take a pic after coming to the bathroom all while pretending she wasn't doing that. Real smooth.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 7:14 am

I have been on two DL flights with celebrity sightings. Both on E75 equipment in and out of SDF, my home airport. One was DTW-SDF with Ty Pennington and one was SDF-MSP with Leslie Jordan.
Old Aug 10, 2014, 12:49 pm

Last winter I was on an international delta flight to NRT with Ivan Orkin, owner of Ivan Ramen. I don't think I'd recognize actual celebrities but semi famous cooks, those I can recognize.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 11:34 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SP Plat, Hilton Gold
Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Chris Robinson (Black Crowes lead singer) and girlfriend, child, and nanny, row 1, DL 720 tonight.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 1:30 am

Programs: UA MM / LT Gold (LT UC), DL SM, AA PLT (AC), OZ, KE; GE and Korean SES (like GE); Marriott Gold
I've got to stop reading this post. I know about 1/4 of the names of the "notables"; guess I'm getting old (or, maybe, have lived in China for 4 years and Korea for 5 more).
Old Aug 13, 2014, 8:42 am

Programs: DL 1.3MM GM , Marriott-Platinum Premier+Lifetime , Hilton-Blue, Nat'l-Emerald Club Executive Elite
Eric Cantor (R-Va) from ATL-ILM last Thursday
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:18 pm

Programs: Delta DM/1.3MM, Marriott PP/LTP, Natl EE, Etihad Guest, FT FNG
Saw Hulk Hogan in TPA this past Thursday waiting to board a flight (to LA maybe, didn't notice where the flight was going?).

There must have been over 50 people that formed a line to have their picture taken with him. He didn't seem to mind, and took pictures up til they were ready for boarding.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 4:05 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Originally Posted by DYKWIA2014
Saw Hulk Hogan in TPA this past Thursday waiting to board a flight (to LA maybe, didn't notice where the flight was going?).

There must have been over 50 people that formed a line to have their picture taken with him. He didn't seem to mind, and took pictures up til they were ready for boarding.
LA would be it. Sounds like he was on his way to WWE's Summer Slam which is at the Staples Center in LA tonight (Sunday night).
Old Aug 29, 2014, 6:14 pm

Programs: DELTA Skymiles:GOLD
Bill Nye The Science Guy sitting in 4a on DL 445 JFK-SEA
Old Aug 29, 2014, 7:05 pm

Programs: Southwest A List Preferred, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, American Airlines Gold
It was a long time ago, but I once sat next to Eve (the rapper) at the height of her popularity on NWA. I didn't have a clue who she was. I guess I never have been cool, and I don't see any hope for the future. Only reason I found out who she was was because the ground crew was really excited when she arrived. I knew them all in Lansing back then so I asked one of them.

She sat quietly reading People magazine. The only interaction we had was she thanked me when I turned on the reading light for her. I wonder if it was a nice change not to be recognized.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 8:48 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marr Lifetime Titanium, Avis Presidents
Jeff Bridges was in MSP on Monday morning this week, walked past me with his Concierge while I was sitting outside Starbucks on the C Concourse. Later as I walked down to the B gates I passed him as he was sitting in one of the massage chairs further down the C Concourse.

Last edited by ontherun; Aug 31, 2014 at 8:18 pm
Old Aug 31, 2014, 7:43 am

Programs: UA 1K, AC 35K, SPG GOLD
Hulk Hogan on LAX-ATL red eye. He was in 4C I was in 1A.
Old Aug 31, 2014, 7:51 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by Playsmart
Bill Nye The Science Guy sitting in 4a on DL 445 JFK-SEA
Bill Nye is the MAN
Old Aug 31, 2014, 7:54 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by ontherun
Jeff Bridges was in MSP on Monday morning this week, walked past me with his Concierge while I was sitting outside Stabucks on the C Concourse. Later as I walked to the B gates I passed him as he was sitting in one of the massage chairs further down the C Concourse.
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.