Wiki Posts
Search

First class on regional jets

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2011, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
See people had ASSUMED that once a plane was done, FC service would start.. This is how people are mislead...

Originally Posted by Dan6681
We all know that the RJ F service is not starting until 2012. We also know that the plane that is scheduled is not always the one you get.

No one is being mislead it is all on the website. @:-) CWE is being helpful by passing along information we don't have. You are being unhelpful by posting redundant information.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 3:53 pm

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Could we have one thread.... JUST ONE THREAD where you all arent bantering back and forth. I swear. I hate coming here anymore.... Thank god for my companies new social media policy cause this will probably be my last post....
Old Sep 1, 2011, 5:38 pm

Programs: US Chairman, Delta Silver, UA Premier, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by cwe84
Could we have one thread.... JUST ONE THREAD where you all arent bantering back and forth. I swear. I hate coming here anymore.... Thank god for my companies new social media policy cause this will probably be my last post....
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Old Sep 1, 2011, 9:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Delta SM, Marriott Plat , Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, IHG Spire
Don't go....I'll miss your posts about saying you're going to go!
Old Sep 2, 2011, 5:41 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Anyone know where N128HQ will be today?
Old Sep 2, 2011, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
As of right now, there is no flight plan filed for this plane.

http://www.fltplan.com/

Originally Posted by ellinj
Anyone know where N128HQ will be today?
Old Sep 2, 2011, 12:59 pm

Programs: AA, AS, SQ, Hilton Diamond, PC Platinum, National Exec
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
As of right now, there is no flight plan filed for this plane.

http://www.fltplan.com/
I'm pretty sure that's because commercial airliners don't file flight plans with their tail number .

Actually, I also need to at myself on this one. I believe the tail number can be obtained, but it is a premium feature among flight tracking websites. So if you don't have a premium subscription or access to the company computer one can't look up a commercial flight using the tail number.

Last edited by Dan6681; Sep 2, 2011 at 1:20 pm
Old Sep 7, 2011, 9:40 am

Programs: AA, AS, SQ, Hilton Diamond, PC Platinum, National Exec
Originally Posted by Dan6681
I'm on an E175 flight on Tuesday showing an F class setup as well. 3A for me!

I will report back too.
Got 126HQ
Old Sep 7, 2011, 11:24 am

Programs: US Chairman, Delta Silver, UA Premier, Hyatt Platinum
Didn't look at the Reg last night, but I was in 2A with 2C empty beside me. No FC
Old Sep 7, 2011, 12:28 pm

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by USFlyer26
Didn't look at the Reg last night, but I was in 2A with 2C empty beside me. No FC
On the E175, 2A with an empty 2C is ALMOST as good as a FC seat!
Old Sep 8, 2011, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Come on over to Milepoint where there is about 90% less inane bickering, parsing of words, and general internet rudeness.

Non-constructive bickerers, please stay here on FT.
Old Sep 9, 2011, 11:22 am

Programs: M&M , HHONORS Diamond
I actually thought anybody could reserve the seats in front. Not any more it seems. I actually had a First Class booking with US from LAS to LAX. The type of the aircraft was changed to a regional jet therefore FC was no longer offered. I tried to get seats in the front, but this wasnt possible as choice seats are not given to Star Alliance prefered members anymore. Never mind, it is just a one hour flight.
Old Sep 9, 2011, 9:08 pm

Programs: None
Originally Posted by dschnitz
I actually had a First Class booking with US from LAS to LAX. The type of the aircraft was changed to a regional jet therefore FC was no longer offered.
You should be able to get a refund of the fare difference between coach and FC for any segments where you paid for FC didn't get it.

Jim
Old Sep 15, 2011, 1:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plat
On an E170 with F

As far as I can tell, no one else has reported this yet. I'm on a PHL-MHT flight on an E170 with F (fortunately I booked 2F ahead of time. Have other people started to see the reconfigured planes yet?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 2:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
You're the first! How'd it look?

I don't have any on these until the holidays...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.