Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Slam 2010!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2010, 5:38 am

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by dwcatty
I received an email from Dividend Miles Wireless over the weekend canceling my order for the wipes. Any one have any success with getting a hit with them?
I was actually fighting with them because I received the same email even though I had the wipes in hand. It turned out that they wouldn't take my money even when I pressed them to just charge me and I therefore wouldn't get any miles (or a hit) so I went ahead and just bought another pack.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 6:16 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, Air NZ Koru and TSA vilifier extraordinaire.
Originally Posted by johndeere19
I was actually fighting with them because I received the same email even though I had the wipes in hand. It turned out that they wouldn't take my money even when I pressed them to just charge me and I therefore wouldn't get any miles (or a hit) so I went ahead and just bought another pack.
Okay. I tried again with a dif credit card. Maybe they don't like Amex?
Old Sep 27, 2010, 6:32 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards-Lifetime Titanium, Priority Club-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, United-Silver
Office max hit finally posted after three weeks.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 6:36 am
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by dwcatty
I received an email from Dividend Miles Wireless over the weekend canceling my order for the wipes. Any one have any success with getting a hit with them?
All of my orders with those .......s were canceled

How to order there? Which credit card is needed? How to contact them? The phone number does not work if you don't have an order number. The email does not work either (a message comes back "please call us") etc.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 6:48 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by PHLJJS
Has anyone had any issues with TrackitBack? I've been trying to make a purchase all weekend and I keep getting errors. Either my card gets refused or it says my DM# is invalid. I've tried multiple computers, browsers and 3 differant debit or credit cards and haven't had any luck.

no problems with them. ordered several useless stickers (for 24.94 including shipping). miles, however not yet gotten
Old Sep 27, 2010, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by johndeere19
Getting the wipes is one step - I got them with my first, non-cancelled order.

But how about the miles? Has anyone had these post?
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:11 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards-Lifetime Titanium, Priority Club-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, United-Silver
Originally Posted by josephstern
Getting the wipes is one step - I got them with my first, non-cancelled order.

But how about the miles? Has anyone had these post?
Not yet for me, but my recollection was that they took forever to post last year.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:13 am
Suspended

FTD.com, Flowers.com

Any cheap way to hit either one?

Cheapest seems to be some flowers for 19.99 $ plus shipping = total 37.77 $ = no bargain at all
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:19 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer

Cheapest seems to be some flowers for 19.99 $ plus shipping = total 37.77 $ = no bargain at all
I wouldnt bother with that until there was a real reason to send the flowers. Hold that one in reserve...
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:25 am

Programs: US Chairman, Marriott Platinum, PCR Platinum, and SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ITRADE
I wouldnt bother with that until there was a real reason to send the flowers. Hold that one in reserve...
Exactly.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:26 am

Programs: Nothing much anymore.

Try one of the teddy bears. The shipping charge is less than with flowers.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:30 am

I got the FTD build a bear birthday bear for 19.99 and 9.99 postage. I have put it back for a young family member's birthday, who will doubtless love it. There is another version of the bear holding a heart instead of a birthday cupcake. Could make a good Valentine's gift for a kid, if you want to buy and hold it that long. For me, that was the best use of the $ to get the hit, as I know she'll really like it. If any others have family members who are young, this might be a reasonable buy a head purchase for them.

OTOH For those donating gifts they don't need, the FTD bears could be a nice idea to send to a homeless shelter, children's hospital, even a nursing home, etc. where I am sure they could find a use for the bear.

Bear received last Thursday, miles not yet posted.

Cheers,
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:34 am

no problems with them. ordered several useless stickers (for 24.94 including shipping). miles, however not yet gotten
I ordered mine last Tuesday and miles posted Wed. evening. I read somewhere on these boards that the miles do post for TrackItBack on Wednesdays, and that was my experience.

Cheers,

Julia
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:34 am

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
All of my orders with those .......s were canceled

How to order there? Which credit card is needed? How to contact them? The phone number does not work if you don't have an order number. The email does not work either (a message comes back "please call us") etc.
My favorite is the "go to our website to live chat with us" and the live chat button is non-existent the majority of the time (I've actually never seen it active). I used a MC the first time which was canceled, but it appears my Visa went through...will update when/if my miles post.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:36 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, Air NZ Koru and TSA vilifier extraordinaire.

I sent flowers to my first granddaughter, who arrived home from the hospital this weekend. Price hurt a little bit, but for forever I'll always be the first person who sent her flowers. That was :-riceless:-:.

And I got a hit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.