Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 18, 2018, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Counsellor
Let's use this thread to report actual delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.
Please no "nothing yet" posts , at least until we get to 31 Jan 2019, when that may mean there is an issue. UA just states you should get the kit in January.

In the past, UA has used mystatus.united.com to report shipment status of the kits.
Not confirmed yet, the link on mystatus.united.com for requesting luggage tags suggests there may be no physical Silver or Gold membership kits for 2019. Appears confirmed no Gold / Silver cards are requestable
Also new this year is the "welcome letter" on mystatus.united.com

Past years
2018 Premier Kits are Shipping - Have you received yours?

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Receipt of 2016 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2015 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets
Print Wikipost

2019 Premier Kit discussion - contents, pictures, actual delivery, ....

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2019, 4:37 pm

Programs: United Global Services
Still haven't received mine but on the website it now says that mine was shipped on 1/25 and please allow 7 days for delivery.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 4:48 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum One, United 1K 2MM
1K kit arrived Melbourne Australia Wed Jan 30th
Old Feb 1, 2019, 5:08 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by roseallday
Still haven't received mine but on the website it now says that mine was shipped on 1/25 and please allow 7 days for delivery.
Were do you find that on the web site? Got 1K kit but then made GS and was told I still should get GS kit.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 6:42 pm

Programs: UA 1.65M , Platinum, 1K Emeritus, UC Lifetime , HHonors Gold, Presidential Plus card holder
Platinum kit with companion card shipped on January 11. No sign of it on February 1.
I hope to see its shadow tomorrow.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 6:51 pm

Programs: UA (1K, 2MM), AA, Avis, National
Requalified for 1K mid-December, got my kit today. Shipped on 1/25, took a week to get to California.

Last edited by FreFly; Feb 1, 2019 at 6:53 pm Reason: typo
Old Feb 1, 2019, 8:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K, IHG Spire, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz P.C., GE/NEXUS
Got it last week in YYC, they duplicated the Auckland coaster, no Rio coaster for me
Old Feb 1, 2019, 11:28 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus 2MM
Got my GS kit on 1 February. Right on time UA well done!!!
Old Feb 2, 2019, 1:15 am

Programs: UA OG-1K, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Downgraded from 1k to plat for this year. Kit was supposed to have been sent on 1/22. Still don't have it. Called today and desk said that they won't resend one until they get a returned envelope or the second week in February.

Pretty uncool. Way to make it clear that they don't really care. Of course, I don't expect much, last flight as a 1k on a thursday flight, I was 5th on the UGL with a GPU on the flight...
Old Feb 2, 2019, 10:29 am

Programs: UA 1K MM
Got my 1K kit with companion on 2/1. Re-qualified 12/28.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 11:28 am

Programs: United, Delta, AA, southwest
Requalified 12-30-18, got the kit 1-31-19. Web site never showed a shipping date.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 2:35 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
As has happened before, some folks are willing to freely provide coasters to others -- a separate thread exists for this
Membership coasters exchange (only free exchanges / giveaways)

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
chavala likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA PPro, TP Gold, UA Silver, Bonvoy/Hilton Gold, Global Entry
According to confused phone call with my mother, 1K kit arrived in Tokyo yesterday.

Status tracker went straight from "Pending" to "Shipped! You should have received your Premier 1K membership materials."
I'm assuming it was sent from a Tokyo address like last year.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Somehow I've received two 1K kits while my MM companion has not received any.

My 1MM kit arrived two weeks ago and is basically the 1K kit with a plaque for reaching 1MM. Now another 1K kit has arrived at my mailing address for me. Lots of drink coupons to go around!

-RM
Old Feb 2, 2019, 9:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K; National Executive Elite; Hertz PC & Hotels Galore
Originally Posted by JMBResona
Status tracker went straight from "Pending" to "Shipped! You should have received your Premier 1K membership materials."
Same thing here though I still haven't received my kit. Will be calling in a week if it doesn't arrive.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 10:25 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by RobOnLI
Somehow I've received two 1K kits while my MM companion has not received any. ....
All the MM companion gets is a card (nothing else) and the Companion card should be in your regular 1K kit. UA has not had separate membership kits for MM companions for a couple of years.

Folks have been known to accidentally throw out the companion card, not realizing it was there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.