Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Receipt of 2015 (Jan 2016 expiration) MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Receipt of 2015 (Jan 2016 expiration) MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2015, 11:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Thumbs down Still no *G card after old one expired

Still waiting in Tokyo for my kit. I didn't requal for Plat until Dec 29th which took a few days to post so fair enough, but they should have at least sent out a gold card by now... Every year it's been the same cycle, I get a gold card before my platinum card because my final fight is always for our New Year's holiday.

Nice job UA in taking care of Premier members who need to travel *A partners in early February.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 12:17 am

Programs: UA 1MM; QF VA CI KL KE
My packet arrived in Brisbane today, 5 Feb, but no companion packet yet. My packet arrived on 31 Jan the previous two years, last year with companion, but the year before that took two more weeks.

PS: companion card arrived the next day

Last edited by bnebased; Feb 5, 2015 at 9:54 pm Reason: update
Old Feb 5, 2015, 1:06 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, VA G
Still waiting here in Syd
Next flight not until 20th feb so maybe before then...
Old Feb 5, 2015, 2:44 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
I also have yet to receive my card here in Spain.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 3:13 am

Programs: UA 1K
received in austria. the alcoholic drink coupons are kind of a sad addition..
Old Feb 5, 2015, 8:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jtka
received in austria. the alcoholic drink coupons are kind of a sad addition..
It's UA's 'gift' to you for being loyal to them all the way in Austria since EVERY other airline you could conceivably take to the US (and even intra-Europe) offers complimentary alcoholic beverages.

I still have fond memories of flying FRA-PRG last year on LH, and for that short 250 mile flight, we got a meal in Y and the FA was more than happy to pop a bottle of bubbly since I requested champagne.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 8:10 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, Hyatt Lifetime Glob, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum
Received my GS package on Feb 3rd. I live in NJ.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 9:06 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Got my platinum packet yesterday (2/4) in San Diego. What is up with the tiny luggage tags?!
Old Feb 5, 2015, 9:54 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus 2MM
Got my GS kit yesterday although I qualified for 1K in July. No biggie....I flew GVA-BRU-EWR on Monday without a valid *G card and it didn't matter because United had messed up a ticket re-issue so I played magical desks between Swiss and UA barely making the first flight, which pushed back on time but by the time we got de-iced we missed our slot and arrived in BRU with a 25 minute connection to UA45 which the GS rep miraculously made happen. My bags even made the connection.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:22 am

Programs: United GS, MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Are they sending the wraps in the GS kit? I haven't received my kit yet. I only ask because the benefits on the GS website talk about the yellow wrap.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:42 am

got mine yesterday in Nebraska
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:56 am

Programs: UA - GS/1MM, Marriott- PT, SPG-Gold/Fairmont Presidents
Thumbs down 1K Package

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Starting to become time for elite packets for 2015 (with Jan 2016 expiration) to be delivered. (and reports 16 Dec of having received 2015 kits).

Noticed today the mystatus.united.com page has put up a banner

Let's use this thread to report actually delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.

Please no "nothing yet" posts (at least until we get to mid-January (15 Jan is be more specific) when that mean there is an issue.

Also since there is a separate 2014 thread, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...d-packets.html, let's leave "still have not gone 2014 kit" for that thread.
Finally saw the status change yesterday for showing my 1K package has shipped and will arrive in 4-6 weeks. (Really United???). I've also been forewarned to set expectations low. Apparently, Chase sends a nicer box for their credit card.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 4:09 pm

Programs: Platinum
Got mine today, the luggage tags are cute!
Old Feb 6, 2015, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
We are not impressed
Old Feb 6, 2015, 7:44 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by weirdlyndon
It's UA's 'gift' to you for being loyal to them all the way in Austria since EVERY other airline you could conceivably take to the US (and even intra-Europe) offers complimentary alcoholic beverages.

I still have fond memories of flying FRA-PRG last year on LH, and for that short 250 mile flight, we got a meal in Y and the FA was more than happy to pop a bottle of bubbly since I requested champagne.
ha! is this true - only expats get those coupons?

LH has some strange meal options on the short haul routes, and OS has all but abandoned food, but they make up for it by stocking two or more brands of (good) beer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.