Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:07 am

Programs: UA 1P
I see the same. But the overall year to date EQM and EQS are correct.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:36 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

As of 9:36 PM HST, I can't log in to MP
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by demkr
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

As of 11:38pm, PST, I can't log in to MP either...glad to hear I'm not the only one...at first it wouldn't take my user name so I then I tried the actual MP # and it was still a no-go...yikes...I guess this will shut down all the complaints about inaccurate PQMs and mileage not posting correctly since folks won't be able to see the information for the time being. My hope is that this part of the site is down for them to work on some of the bugs....*fingers crossed*
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:42 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Regal Diamond
Originally Posted by demkr

Try using your PMUA password... I think initially they said that when accounts were combined, the password would be your PMUA's?

I can log-in using that password as of right now.

Last edited by ianmanka; Mar 8, 2012 at 1:13 am Reason: can't find proof
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:44 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium

Now its working. But same tech glitches as before such as no PQM pre integration..
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ianmanka
Try using your PMUA password... I think initially they said that when accounts were combined, the password would be your PMUA's?

I can log-in using that password as of right now.

[Proof to go here, if I can find it]
I tried that and it did work but I find it strange that my regular password worked just find hours ago and now I all of a sudden have to log on with my PMUA password....oh well...thanks for the suggestion, it worked.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 1:19 am

Programs: UA 1K, EL Al ???, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
This has been an issue for some time on the CO website. Generally it happens when the flight you are trying to upgrade on is for some reason not available for upgrade. HOWEVER, now this seems to be happening more and more and I suspect more false "not upgradeable" errors are being returned. This was also happening 2 weeks ago. I tried an upgrade and without realizing it was reverted to an old and canceled itin. The system withdrew the upgrade and applied it to the canceled res.

Further, on the same day I tried to apply a regional upgrade and it was applied to the wrong flight.

Again though, this has happened occasionally for many months, but more often now.

Originally Posted by exerda
Minor bug (don't know if it's integration related or if PMCO's website had this problem, too):
  1. I have multiple existing reservations. I want to check on the availability of upgrades on each of them.
  2. I click on "View Seats" for the first reservation and click a F seat to see what's offered (buy-up and confirmable space if possible)
  3. I then want to check on the second itinerary, so I click the Reservations menu, then View/Change Existing Reservations, and pick the second itinerary.
  4. When I click on a F seat on the second reservation to see what offers there are, it takes me back to the offers for the first reservation.

The site also seems to make Premier Accelerater offers for different itineraries than the one currently being viewed in a similar fashion, though I can't replicate that as reliably as I can the upgrade bug.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 1:21 am

Programs: UA 1K, EL Al ???, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
PQM Mile updated

Just to update the board, my PQM's had been corrected, but starting yesterday they are now missing 6k. I spoke to the MP service center for other issues yesterday and was informed that they expect another week before PQM's are posting correctly.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 1:21 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Regal Diamond
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
I tried that and it did work but I find it strange that my regular password worked just find hours ago and now I all of a sudden have to log on with my PMUA password....oh well...thanks for the suggestion, it worked.
You're welcome! I think the information was from here:

http://hub.united.com/en-us/News/Loy...passwords.aspx

Last edited by ianmanka; Mar 8, 2012 at 1:24 am Reason: proof found!
Old Mar 8, 2012, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by ElieW
Just to update the board, my PQM's had been corrected, but starting yesterday they are now missing 6k. I spoke to the MP service center for other issues yesterday and was informed that they expect another week before PQM's are posting correctly.
Yeah, as of 3/5, I lost all my PMUA PQM's. (Everything was fine the first two days). Who knows what happened....guess we'll have to keep waiting this one out
Old Mar 8, 2012, 2:23 am

Programs: various
I've decided to avoid UA booking a TPAC r-t flight which I literally have to leave in a month's time. No way are these glitches going to be fixed that quickly. And I can't wait until last minute due to fare prices. Hopefully I'll find a way to use that 20% systemwide coupon in the future before it expires. I only hope UA's cockpit crews and mechanics aren't as confused and scrambled as the computer system.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 3:58 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Originally Posted by kb1992
hi UA Insider:

Sponsored upgrade link disappeared.

Can't upgrade using GPU/RPU.

Can you take a look?

THANK YOU.
You have to pull up their reservation in order to upgrade it. Go to manage reservations when signed in. Type their confirmation number and last name in the box at the bottom. Their reservation will be pulled up. Then click the upgrade box and you will be allowed to use your GPU/RPUs to upgrade their reservation.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 4:53 am

Lufthansa Bookings Partly Missing

Not sure if this is the right thread, so moderators please feel free to move it.

In the next few months I have a few itineraries purchased that involve segments on LH.

Because I purchased the flights before the changeover on united.com, I still have the LH record locators (new site doesn't show them anymore...bummer). A few days after the changeover, all my reservations showed up normally on LH's site. After checking today, some segments are missing in one of my itineraries.

Should I be worried? I once had a United segment dissappear when I viewed my reservation on LH's site, and LH couldn't check me into that flight on departure day, had to sort things out in FRA. But in this case, the LH segments are missing.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 5:06 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K(0.7MM) Hilton Gold/La Quinta Gold
UA Insider can you confirm, is there free (alcohol) drinks on the LAX/SFO-SYD & versa legs in Y (Coach) with the new UA?

The new Website says we must pay now, this has not been in PMUA, with the exception of a brief payment system that was reversed.

We Australian's are thirsty to know

Last edited by Asuka; Mar 8, 2012 at 5:12 am
Old Mar 8, 2012, 5:44 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Asuka
UA Insider can you confirm, is there free (alcohol) drinks on the LAX/SFO-SYD & versa legs in Y (Coach) with the new UA?

The new Website says we must pay now, this has not been in PMUA, with the exception of a brief payment system that was reversed.

We Australian's are thirsty to know
Wow, I am sure that is right at the top of the list of things to address for any United employee right now.

This thread is pure humor - listening to some of the 'pressing issues' people have is truly entertaining.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.