Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, youll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2012, 5:07 pm

How long does it take for UA MPmiles from AC flight

How long does it take for UA MP to post miles from AC flight after completed travel?
Old Jul 19, 2012, 5:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold, UA Nobody, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by AriLovesTraveling
How long does it take for UA MP to post miles from AC flight after completed travel?
Mine usually post in 3-4 days at the moment. I fly LGA-YOW a lot and the outbound is usually in my account before I take the return flight at the end of the week.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: Delta platinum, lifetime platinum marriott, UA silver
I have had it take up to two weeks but that was on the outside. It is normally a couple of days. Also you will need to make sure the class you were booked under qualifies for mileage as well as a segment.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 8:45 am

Programs: United 1k, SPG Plat & Ambassador, ClubCarlson Concierge
still waiting for 2 flights on TAP to post from the end of April. Just went past the 30 days they need for the Star Alliance desk to resolve the issue. Time for a phone call :-/ again

"Just give it a few more weeks, it should get resolved in less than 6 months" Un-believable....

I just sent an email to 1KVoice to see if the can fix it.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Jul 22, 2012 at 4:42 pm Reason: merge
Old Jul 22, 2012, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Flyinace2000
still waiting for 2 flights on TAP to post from the end of April. Just went past the 30 days they need for the Star Alliance desk to resolve the issue. Time for a phone call :-/ again
I'm still waiting on 26,000+ miles to post from March/April. And still no BD flights posted, which makes me more and more worried.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by exbayern
I'm still waiting on 26,000+ miles to post from March/April. And still no BD flights posted, which makes me more and more worried.
When you phone again, ask for compensation. I got 2500 RDMs because my March/April TK flights (approx 10k miles) still haven't posted.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 9:58 am

This is beyond unacceptable. I am still waiting as of today for 18,500+ miles to post from partners, back to February. I just spent more than an hour on the phone listing out all the details again to a MP agent. She also found all my previous emails.

After the end of an hour she told me that she has resubmitted the details and that I have to wait up to 15 days for credit.

This is the fifth time I have tried on some of these flights. UA obviously doesn't care as all I hear is a canned reply to wait 15 days.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

(Suggestions other than try for the AA status match and fly OneWorld, which I have already done; lots of non *A flights booked for future now in C/D/Z class... If these miles ever post, I will have requalified for 1K for 2013)

I also asked for a supervisor, and she gave me the number for 'UA World HQ Customer Care' - which is just the exact same number for the 'Premier Desk'. Thanks UA for nothing.

26Jul update: ONE OS segment posted of the missing miles. Just one, not the first segment of the journey, just one middle leg of a journey. This is getting to be such a joke, and nobody at UA seems to care!

Last edited by exbayern; Jul 26, 2012 at 9:55 am
Old Jul 30, 2012, 11:27 am

Programs: United 1k, SPG Plat & Ambassador, ClubCarlson Concierge
I emailed 1KVoice about 5 days ago. Got a response on Friday stating that my flights would post in 3 days. The next day they had posted (and as a Y fare class so 150% EQMs)
Old Jul 31, 2012, 1:35 am

Four segments from TG in June, Tokyo - BKK - destination - BKK - Tokyo (flight A, B, C, D) .

A posted after a week. B didn't post so I submitted an online request two weeks after.

C and D didn't post so I submitted an online request for those two flights two weeks after.

C posted two weeks after the request.

B and D never posted, so today I called United Mileage Plus Center. And I'm told that for B, I have submitted destination - BKK (instead of BKK - destination) so TG refused to credit. For D, the request wasn't even found.

I have with me a printout of the "Requesting mileage credit for flights operated by Airline Partners" screen which confirms that the submitted data was correct. So where did the data go wrong? Somewhere either at UA or at TG.

Well, the agent resubmitted the request for the two flights with the "correct" data, let's see how it goes.

All this to say that the mileage credit process may be stopped somewhere for an unexpected reason... Do call!

Last edited by aleph08; Jul 31, 2012 at 1:37 am Reason: factual mistake
Old Jul 31, 2012, 3:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I finally got two LX segments from February posted. But two more segments, which were on the same ticket, have not posted. I'm giving up though. I stopped flying United and Star months ago and I'm not changing my mind til they get their act together.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 11:33 am

Hm, did I just write that?

Sounds eerily similar to my situation. I however am going to keep banging my head against the wall, calling and emailing voice. Even though I am now OW Emerald, and have collected a wad of miles with OW due to my BA flights to/from France, I want those miles to reach 1K on UA. They would put me over 1K for the year.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA PLT 3MM, DL PM 2MM
Another guy complaing and giving up on UA

I've seen similar threads but adding my own. I flew paid J class on LH 5 months ago and still cannot get credit to my milage plue account. Maybe that's not important to some but to me a big deal. I have called in information and emailed information. They always say wait 10 to 14 days. That's over the last 5 months. Oh well. It is important to me to get fare credit for dollars spent. I do think there is an infrastructure problem that makes us all think twice or thrice moving forward as loyal UA people. Either deliver or not.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 4:55 pm

Programs: United Premier Gold, AirBerlin Gold, Starwood Gold, Avis Preferred, CBP Global Entry
Originally Posted by tfl
I am currently doing a lot of travel to Norway/Sweden/Denmark from LHR and fly Business class on SAS. However, most of the trips are not getting credited to my Mileage Plus account.

Plus, when I check in, the boarding pass (SAS) says UA basic (I am actually Premier Platinum). If I don't take my card, SAS denines me access into the UA*G lounge.

Will this get fixed any time soon??
I didn't see anyone post a fix for this yet. When I checked in, it showed my companion and I as UA Basic. I had to swap and save MP numbers (his as mine and mine as his) and it showed reciprocal statuses. Then I went back and re-swapped them and it showed the correct status and MP number on the boarding passes. I have no idea how this works (or even how I figured it out) but it was the only work-around I could use to get statuses and MP numbers to populate correctly.

Trip completed Tuesday, as well as a rebooking thanks to a delay out of IAD. I'm anticipating that after much email writing, calling and wringing of hands my PQM/RDM should post some time in late 2013...
Old Aug 2, 2012, 6:57 pm

Finally had my TK miles post from March/April, phoned up again and had the MP desk call the *A desk and persuade a manager to look at it personally. It looks like a manual push because it shows TK0 as the code on both but with the correct routings.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 8:31 am
Suspended

Programs: United Premier, American Airlines
Does Mileage Plus ever respond to messages sent to them?

I've logged onto Mileage Plus and sent a message to them several times about missing mileage credit (an SAS codeshare flight from a connecting UA flight). They never reply. Sent a message several times in the past month. I get a message in my email with a case ID number, but that's it. Is there anyone on the other end reading these things? I think I'll call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.