Wiki Posts
Search

Preview site

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2012, 1:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by IAHCOPLAT
Don't give J. Smisek any ideas, or he may just decide to have your future upgrades processed by the Pua, the State fish of Hawaii, rather than by the PUA, Premier Elite Automation. Through which process are you more likely to get your upgrades?
If we are using animals, I would the think the most honest and accurate would be Paul the Octopus
Old Feb 14, 2012, 9:27 am
Suspended

Programs: CO OP-Plat, UA MP-1K
Originally Posted by joshwex90
If we are using animals, I would the think the most honest and accurate would be Paul the Octopus
Poor Paul, he retired after the 2010 World Cup and unfortunately died the following October...perhaps from overwork.

We would not want to overwork a poor Pua deciding upgrades...and the Pua does not have 8 arms to help.

Anyway, I hope the PUA will be fixed to actually give out the upgrades promised in the timeframe promised.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 11:27 am

Programs: UA 1K/1.5 million miler, SU Gold, JL Sapphire
BTW, does someone knows how to get a list of your upgrades on the preview web site?

I tortured it quite a bit, never figured out where it is.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 10:33 am

Lightbulb Pss.united.com - where are my upgrades?

Sorry if I asked it before (I thought I did, but cannot retrieve the thread...)...

Could someone tell me how to list the upgrades I have on the new United web site (well, the preview of it anyway)?

I tortured myself quite a bit trying to figure this out. On the current united.com, it is very straightforward, but on that new Web site, cannot find it.

Perhaps they just don't want me to upgrade anymore?
Old Feb 26, 2012, 10:38 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
That section hasn't been added yet. It is removed from the "my account" section where it normally resides on co.com.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by star_world
That section hasn't been added yet. It is removed from the "my account" section where it normally resides on co.com.
I see.

I also tried to locate that section on the COntinental Web site. I don't have an upgrade there, so I guess this is why the box/whatever it is contained into is not appearing.

Thanks for letting me know though...
Old Feb 26, 2012, 10:59 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by star_world
That section hasn't been added yet. ....
it was there for awhile on the pss site, but is not presently there.

when there it was there, you would click on on the type and it would list (in a pop-up box) the still available ones with there expiration date. On the present CO site, if the quantity is zero, you get no pop-up box.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:54 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Plat
Does anyone know if you will be able to sponsor upgrades for others (when you're not on the reservation) on the new website? Or will that require a call?
Old Feb 26, 2012, 3:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by skidooman
Sorry if I asked it before (I thought I did, but cannot retrieve the thread...)...

Could someone tell me how to list the upgrades I have on the new United web site (well, the preview of it anyway)?

I tortured myself quite a bit trying to figure this out. On the current united.com, it is very straightforward, but on that new Web site, cannot find it.

Perhaps they just don't want me to upgrade anymore?
Please refer to the bold text at the top of the site:

The site is NOT a production version. The data and content represented here is a snapshot of information. Any transactions executed on this site will not be honored or supported.

Don't try figuring any of that out until after March 3rd.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Ambassador/Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by twoaisleplane
Does anyone know if you will be able to sponsor upgrades for others (when you're not on the reservation) on the new website? Or will that require a call?
Yes, well, on the CO site you could no problem. You have to be signed into your MP account and then add the reservation you want to sponsor to your account. Once added to your account, click the upgrade reservation link at the top and you should see the option to use your GPU/RPUs
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:19 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Appears that my data is now current on the preview site.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:24 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
Originally Posted by bmvaughn
Not mine. Showing 0 PQMs and 0 RDMs on the preview site.

Chris
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:24 am

Programs: Hyatt GLOB, Marriott Lifetime PLT, UA 1K 1MM.
Originally Posted by bmvaughn
same here. except it's just current with my OP account and not my merged OP+MP balance.

baby steps i guess. almost there though, five days to go.

looks and such aside, i'm just looking forward to finally managing one balance in one place as opposed to two.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:25 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by bob_the_d
same here. except it's just current with my OP account and not my merged OP+MP balance.

baby steps i guess.

looks and such aside, i'm just looking forward to finally managing one balance in one place as opposed to two.
Yes - just up to date with OP data.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
Don't seem current to me. Maybe the nonepass data is updated, but my CO reservations aren't there, nor are my UA reservations/upgrades/miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.