Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAQ 7: TK status match (2012)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2012, 4:57 am

I have an upcoming flight on TAP that currently has my AC FF# on it. TK just matched me to Elite this morning from BA Gold after a request made late last night! Is there some site that allows FF numbers to be changed on generic *A bookings, like finnair is for OW bookings?
Old Aug 17, 2012, 7:37 am

Programs: TK Elite *G, AF/KLM FB Elite+, A|Club Platinum, HH G
Originally Posted by angatol
I have an upcoming flight on TAP that currently has my AC FF# on it. TK just matched me to Elite this morning from BA Gold after a request made late last night! Is there some site that allows FF numbers to be changed on generic *A bookings, like finnair is for OW bookings?
In the past I read here on FT that LOT Polish Airlines website can do numerous things to bookings...

Here you just enter your booking code and name:
https://www.lot.com/de/en/web/newlot...ur-reservation

I am not sure if it still works, but it might be helpful.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by davedior
IHere you just enter your booking code and name:
https://www.lot.com/de/en/web/newlot...ur-reservation
Thanks. Tried that but didn't recognise the booking.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 5:40 pm
soy

Programs: various
Call TP and ask them to change it, otherwise do it at the airport

FYI - LOT, LH, SK websites all work for Amadeus based reservations. If LOT did not recognize the reservation, it sounds as ifTP use a different system
Old Aug 17, 2012, 7:10 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro 2MM, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Flying Buccaneer
I emailed my request yesterday around noon, including a scan of my AA Executive Platinum card and a PDF of my AA account statement. I also explained that I travel to Turkey at least once a year and have enjoyed my experiences flying TK.

I received an email at 4:30 this morning telling me that an Elite Card status match has been provided. When I checked my account, I saw that the status is good through July 31, 2014.

From now on, I will credit all my *A flights to TK.
I received my card and luggage tags late last week (about 3 weeks after the status match was granted). I had not credited a flight to TK before I received the card.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 1:01 am

Originally Posted by soy
Call TP and ask them to change it, otherwise do it at the airport
I'll leave it until I get to the airport. No urgency.

Originally Posted by soy
FYI - LOT, LH, SK websites all work for Amadeus based reservations. If LOT did not recognize the reservation, it sounds as ifTP use a different system
If I check the bookng on flytap.com it redirects me to checkmytrip.com where it comes up. So it's definitely in Amadeus.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 5:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Peter_Ng
i was matched on June 19, still haven't received the card yet. Can I enter UA Club with the print out only? Thanks
Got the card today, haven't credited anything yet. That's exactly 2 months since they matched
Old Aug 20, 2012, 4:31 am

Applied today, hopefully they are still matching with *A.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 7:46 pm
ICA

Programs: DL Plat, JL Diamond, TK Elite, A3 Gold, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by purelywasted
Applied today, hopefully they are still matching with *A.
Got a successful *A match last night!
Old Aug 20, 2012, 10:24 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Peter_Ng
Got the card today, haven't credited anything yet. That's exactly 2 months since they matched
Same here. Maybe they're sending a batch of them out now.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 2:49 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I was granted access without card to the Star Lounge at LHR T1 last night, just showed printout of status and also provided account number on request. So a different experience than at DUS, so YMMV.

I arrived back to my office today and found my new card waiting though, so no more problems!
Old Aug 21, 2012, 4:47 am

Great to hear, fingers crossed, missing out on *A Gold with AC's changes to top tier.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 4:33 pm

If anyone happens to go to the HOR lounge, it's unmanned, therefore possible to access without card
Old Aug 22, 2012, 8:53 am

Approved in less than two days. Thank you flyer talk members, would never have heard of this without you.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 12:04 pm

Programs: United 1k
Originally Posted by purelywasted
Approved in less than two days. Thank you flyer talk members, would never have heard of this without you.
Same here! And I was able to use a print out of my Elite Card info to get into the United lounge at EWR!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.