Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2007, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by JerryFF
But don't you have to be a W employee to get the discount?
You just make the purchase online using the discount code and the 40% off is applied to your order. Then 1-800-Mattress calls to schedule delivery and offers to take away your old mattress and box spring (though not frame, at least in my case) free of charge.
Old May 17, 2007, 11:04 am

W bedding

Yes, the discount also works on the purchase price of the bedding. (Shipping is not discounted.)
Old May 17, 2007, 11:19 am

Programs: AS MVPG 100k
Anybody tried to apply it to the sale items ? Some sale items are a steal even without 40% off....
Old May 18, 2007, 6:28 pm

correct, shipping costs are included in the price for beds, but not for other items (sheets, pillows, duvets, featherbeds, etc.) The shipping costs for these items are priced either by the item (for large "oversize" down items) or by using a table to calculate shipping based on total order cost.
Old May 18, 2007, 10:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat
We just purchased the pillowtop king set about a month ago. It's fabulous. My wife's backache was gone the next morning, and hasn't returned. I just find it amazingly comfortable. At 40 off, it's a real bargain. They didn't charge us shipping, and hauled away the old bed at no charge also.
Old May 19, 2007, 8:46 am

Programs: United 2 million lifetime Marriott Titanium LiCo Plat Hertz Plat spg plat former Co Chairmans Circle
Used Heavinily Beds

If anyone wants to save money, I purchased a 2 year old Westin Heavinily Bed for $200 at UNiversal Hotel Liquidators right near Yale University in New Haven...www.furnishcheap.com...GREAT DEAL
Old May 19, 2007, 10:28 am

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
Which mattress is more firm, the plush top or the pillow top? I'd guess the plush top. Is it really a good idea to buy a mattress without trying it out first, especially when there are no returns allowed? Does anyone have any specs on these models? All that's listed is the number of coils, and that's really not that valuable on its own.

I checked my current mattress and it's a Sealy Posture Premier deluxe, Ambrosia Plush. I like it a lot, but it's getting old. I'd like to go with something similar. Would the W (Simmons) Plush Top be comparable?

Last edited by broadwayblue; May 19, 2007 at 1:29 pm
Old May 24, 2007, 10:02 pm

I ordered on the 17th and still haven't gotten a call about delivery. Right across the river from NYC. Anyone else?
Old May 24, 2007, 10:05 pm
Community Director Emerita

I ordered on the 17th and it was delivered on the 19th. This is the second time I bought. The first time, it was 2 or 3 weeks before I heard anything. Each time, they called just the day before they were ready to deliver.
Old May 24, 2007, 10:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat
Originally Posted by Tummy
I ordered on the 17th and still haven't gotten a call about delivery. Right across the river from NYC. Anyone else?
Mine took about 3 weeks.
Old May 24, 2007, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Tummy
I ordered on the 20th and got a call from 1 800 mattress on the 23rd. They said my mattress would be available on May 31st. When I asked why so long (the website claimed 3 day delivery in NYC) I was told that they were really backed up due to the promotion.
Old May 25, 2007, 10:59 am

I ordered on the 17th also and have not received a call for mattress delivery. The featherbed that I ordered arrived at my house in Nashville on the 22nd.
Old May 26, 2007, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
So if I wanted to get as close as possible to what I find in a W hotel, I'd want the Plush Top set and and also a Featherbed, is that right?

Do I need a featherbed protector?
Old May 26, 2007, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by swag
So if I wanted to get as close as possible to what I find in a W hotel, I'd want the Plush Top set and and also a Featherbed
Correct. That's what I bought (the last time this deal was around a couple months ago).

Do I need a featherbed protector?
Doesn't seem worthwhile to me, a featherbed isn't that expensive, what are you protecting? Though I suppose another layer between you and the featherbed couldn't hurt, if the one you have has the ends of feathers poking out at you otherwise!
Old May 26, 2007, 10:40 am

Programs: SPG Gold; Hyatt Diamond
Thumbs up

Thanks for the valuble information!! My heavenly mattress just arrived this morning!! Ordered on the 20th, took a little longer than 3 business days, but i was told they're running a little behind due to the high demand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.