Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Any recent Westin store discounts? It appears W store is a no go as prices are only USD while Westin store has CAD pricing and delivery here. Someone earlier mentioned an in-room discount promo for the Westin store; perhaps there is something like this floating around!
Old Dec 21, 2006, 7:27 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Altaflyer
Any recent Westin store discounts? It appears W store is a no go as prices are only USD while Westin store has CAD pricing and delivery here. Someone earlier mentioned an in-room discount promo for the Westin store; perhaps there is something like this floating around!
I called tonight and they said they have no idea when the current discount ends.
All I know is it started at 35% off then went to 30% off and now is 25% off.
Do I hear 0% Sure looks like they are heading that way.
Shipping on two feather beds was 50 dollars
They are just sheets essentially stuffed with some feathers
It is free shipping at a number of other retailers with the same or similar products.
Anyone know what feather bed to buy for the W bed?It appears W hotels are using two brands in the hotels Pacific Coast and Down lite which the W store sells.However I don't want to buy what I am not used to sleeping on in the W
Anyone shed some light?I have a called a W hotel and I am a little more confused then when I started.
Old Dec 21, 2006, 8:21 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Awesome deal!!

My wife and I have been wanting to get the Westin Heavenly Bed.

Is it true that the W Pillowtop the same as Westin Heavenly Bed??

If so, you guys just saved me 450 bucks!!

Last edited by tommy777; Dec 21, 2006 at 8:43 pm Reason: typo
Old Jan 20, 2007, 10:38 pm

Programs: Delta PLT, IC RA
Figured I would ask if anyone had any new year deals regarding the W or Westin Bed...
Old Feb 18, 2007, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by gw04
Figured I would ask if anyone had any new year deals regarding the W or Westin Bed...
Friendly bump and plead, hoping for a new discount.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 8:39 am
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
FatWallet is reporting a new code, good for 40% off beds.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/mess...405&lastpage=1

Read the March 20 postings carefully. YMMV
Old Mar 20, 2007, 2:06 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hertz Gold, AGR, Delta Silver
Originally Posted by Craig6z
FatWallet is reporting a new code, good for 40% off beds.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/mess...405&lastpage=1

Read the March 20 postings carefully. YMMV
Why wouldn't you just post that the code is WE282 and it last until the end of the month? Would have saved me some time.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 7:27 pm
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by luskinj
Why wouldn't you just post that the code is WE282 and it last until the end of the month? Would have saved me some time.
There was some concerns by FatWallet members at the time I posted it early this morning, that Starwood/W may not honor that code. Figured anyone spending that kind of money might want to know about the provisos (i.e. that it might be a targeted offering).

Nevertheless, I see from revisiting FatWallet that a number of posters have had their order confirmed, without problems.

A subsequent correction, the initial posts about the viability of code, were the afternoon of March 19, with further comments the morning of the 20th.

Last edited by Craig6z; Mar 20, 2007 at 7:37 pm
Old Mar 21, 2007, 11:22 am
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
40% off at W Hotels Store- Queen W Bed Plushtop Mattress Set $645 shipped AC Reg $107

From SlickDeals.net (thought it might be relevant to at least some) and also posted on FatWallet.com:

W Hotels store has a 40% off code for all mattresses and down bedding. Use code WE282 for your discount. Coupon code expires 3/31/07.

Example: Queen "W Bed" Plushtop mattress set regularly $1075 for $640 AC with free shipping.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Good find! I'm very tempted in buying another one....
Old Mar 21, 2007, 12:09 pm

Location: (not Montana. Nor is my name really Helena, nor am I female)
Programs: Delta, USAirways, Starwood, Priority Club, Marriott, Amex
I've never stayed at a W, but I've read elsewhere on the Starwood forum that many people like the W bed even better than the Heavenly Bed. So this deal looks compelling. But isn't a Heavenly Bed mattress set something like $2,500? What would explain the price difference (i.e. between that and $1,075) if the W mattress is really better?

Would someone care to compare the two from personal experience?

And I assume this deal also comes with the bonus starpoints if you use a Starwood Amex?
Old Mar 21, 2007, 12:14 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Wow, new down pillows for $38 each with the discount!
Old Mar 21, 2007, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Originally Posted by Helena Handbaskets
I've never stayed at a W, but I've read elsewhere on the Starwood forum that many people like the W bed even better than the Heavenly Bed. So this deal looks compelling. But isn't a Heavenly Bed mattress set something like $2,500? What would explain the price difference (i.e. between that and $1,075) if the W mattress is really better?
No, Westin mattress is cheaper. For a full bed with boxspring, westin heavenly bed is $1000 while W bed is $1200 (for the pillow top anyway)

Would someone care to compare the two from personal experience?
W bed is softer, which I like. Westin bed is a little bit more firm. Also, the W beds they have at W hotels are not pillow top. However, they add an additional layer of feather bed to it. Westin beds at Westin hotels are pillowtop. W hotel the store offers both pillow top and plush top for sale. Pillowtop is more expensive.

And I assume this deal also comes with the bonus starpoints if you use a Starwood Amex?
Yes, since W the Store is affiliated with Starwood hotels.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 12:27 pm
wma

Programs: AA, HH, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by b8b
From SlickDeals.net (thought it might be relevant to at least some) and also posted on FatWallet.com:

W Hotels store has a 40% off code for all mattresses and down bedding. Use code WE282 for your discount. Coupon code expires 3/31/07.

Example: Queen "W Bed" Plushtop mattress set regularly $1075 for $640 AC with free shipping.
Can you please post the link. I can't seem to get to the right place. Also what is AC? Thankx
Old Mar 21, 2007, 12:44 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by wma
Can you please post the link. I can't seem to get to the right place. Also what is AC? Thankx
AC = After Coupon.

http://www.whotelsthestore.com/

Also see this related thread...
Heavenly Bed - any deals (or points) for purchase.

I don't understand the pricing of the pillowtop set. Why is it so much more expensive than the mattress alone?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.