Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2007, 4:25 pm

Programs: United GS, Fairmont Platinum,SPG LTPlat, Hilton Diamond, MarriottGold..like the rest of the world
[QUOTE=kevinsac;7514855]We all have priorities with our funds. I value a good sleep, and I have always appreciated the sleep at Ws and Westins. QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. It's astounding how dependent I've become on top quality bedding, pillows and linens these days. I've been a road warrior for 25 years and looking back, I have no idea how I managed to get a good night's sleep in all those Holiday Inns, Comfort Inns, Fairfield Inns, etc, back in the day.

Two weeks ago, I had to be in central Vermont for a client meeting and the only place I could find to stay was a Holiday Inn. I hated every minute of it, mostly because of the polyester bedspread and the lousy pillows. (Nevermind the dark bathroom and pink laminate countertop.)

After a few years of sleeping on Heavenly Beds right after the launch many years ago, we raced out and paid top $$$ for our own at home. 40% would've been a great deal!!!!
Old Apr 2, 2007, 6:16 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Aeoplan SE, Hilton Gold
The real deal

I have been in the bedding and linen business for nearly 20 years. While it's great that Hotel chains having been upgrading their linens over the last several years, actually buying the stuff from the hotel's is a complete rip off over the much better deals you get at Bed Bath & Beyond or other similar places. The sheeting mainly used in the hospitality industry is usually specially woven to stand up better to repeated washing's and not as soft as you what you can get in the stores.
While I'm at it - having a higher thread count is a crock ! The type of cotton, the type of finishing and even where the product is made plays a factor in the softness of bed linens. PM me if anybodys wants to know more.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by rishiboy
actually buying the stuff from the hotel's is a complete rip off over the much better deals you get at Bed Bath & Beyond or other similar places.
The specs on these beds are well known. You can buy them from plenty of different retail outlets. But at 40% off, it's actually a very good price for the product.
Old Apr 7, 2007, 9:48 am

Any Discount code from Heavenly or W beds?? HELP!! MY HOUSEMATE TOOK MY BED!!!

HI everyone,

ANYONE know any CURRENT discount code for ordering a Westin Heavenly or W bed? I know I just missed the W one... PLEASE HELP... my housemate moved out suddenly, and took my bed!!! So, I need a new one!! Please help!!!

Many many thanks..
In desperate need...
Old Apr 7, 2007, 10:39 am

Programs: DL/PM, *Wood Platinum
Originally Posted by hotcutiepie
HI everyone,

ANYONE know any CURRENT discount code for ordering a Westin Heavenly or W bed? I know I just missed the W one... PLEASE HELP... my housemate moved out suddenly, and took my bed!!! So, I need a new one!! Please help!!!

Many many thanks..
In desperate need...
Gee...handles like "hotcutiepie" on the SPG forum...I think we aren't in Kansas any more...
Old Apr 7, 2007, 10:59 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Originally Posted by hotcutiepie
HI everyone,

Many many thanks..
In desperate need...
What a bad housemate! Probably one of those housemate dramas

You can try reading this Fatwallet forum... on the last page apparently someone was successful in ordering a bed on 4/1 w/ a code that expires 3/31... ymmv?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/mess...559829&start=0

Hope it works for you and good luck... and yes, what an attention getting handle Thought I was in an all together different forum!
Old Apr 7, 2007, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
And because of your name...

Here's the post to the thread...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615874 ^
Old Apr 7, 2007, 8:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, Avis CC, AMX Plat, SVO
Might I suggest your first call be to an attorney? THEN, order your new bed... assuming you don't get the original back.
Old May 16, 2007, 10:58 am

W Hotels Signature Bed @ 40% OFF IS BACK!

From Slickdeals.net:

My friend at Starwood Hotels just gave me a new employee disocount code for the W Hotels Bed and all W Hotels down (pillows, duvets, feather beds). 40% OFF and again only good for two weeks. Remember DON'T CALL or you will blow it for all of us. He said the discount expires on 5/31. So here is the new code: WE4XT www.whotelsthestore.com . Good luck everyone!
Old May 16, 2007, 4:05 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Box Spring

Do anyone know if you need a box spring if you already have one? Mine is still in good shape. For the pillowtop king - is almost $400 difference.
Old May 16, 2007, 6:15 pm
Community Director Emerita

IMO you do not need a new box springs. In fact, many new beds are sold without a box springs, and the mattress is put on a platform.

Welcome to FlyerTalk, string3599.
Old May 16, 2007, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Would that discount work for the bedding as well?
Old May 16, 2007, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by pbiflyer
Would that discount work for the bedding as well?
Yes.

Thanks to the OP for the scoop! ^
Old May 16, 2007, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by CXYYZ
Yes.

Thanks to the OP for the scoop! ^
No problem!
Old May 17, 2007, 8:25 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
But don't you have to be a W employee to get the discount?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.