Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2007, 4:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
anyone have a new one?
thanks
Old Oct 5, 2007, 9:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat
I received mine about 4 weeks or so after the order. Great mattress set! The delivery people couldn't have been more accomodating- and on time.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 8:59 pm

Programs: NW Plat, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat
I'm looking for a new bed here in NYC...anyone know of a code for these beds that works now? Thanks!
Old Oct 24, 2007, 8:53 am

W Store coupon codes

These codes should take 20% off as they both worked for me, but I did not buy a mattress:

T6X4A and W4D7A
Old Oct 24, 2007, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Originally Posted by he_seems_ok
These codes should take 20% off as they both worked for me, but I did not buy a mattress:

T6X4A and W4D7A
Thanks ^
Old Oct 24, 2007, 6:40 pm

Programs: AA Platinum 2.3MM (Lifetime PLT)
Any predictions on when the 40% discount on the bed is likely to re-occur?

Last edited by Landing Gear; Oct 25, 2007 at 12:17 pm Reason: Entire thread read
Old Oct 25, 2007, 12:20 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
You should go to the bed store and try b4 you buy. I brought one and is ok. I have not found the same one used at any of the Ws I stayed at in NYC. I don't think the one I brought would last very long if it was used in a hotel. So buyers beware.
Old Oct 25, 2007, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
You should go to the bed store and try b4 you buy. I brought one and is ok. I have not found the same one used at any of the Ws I stayed at in NYC. I don't think the one I brought would last very long if it was used in a hotel. So buyers beware.
fwiw my w hotel bed is much more comfortable than the bed i slept in at the w new york last weekend...
Old Oct 25, 2007, 1:44 pm

Turning Over the Mattress

Can the mattress be turned over on either of the W Beds? (I'm assuming not on the pillow top.)

Is this still a recommended practice?
Old Oct 25, 2007, 7:08 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by gleff
fwiw my w hotel bed is much more comfortable than the bed i slept in at the w new york last weekend...
Is worth lots - You just proofed my point - the W mattress sold online is not what they have at the hotels . Glade you like the one you purchased.

Isn't there a consumer law about false advertisement?

Regarding flipping - most manufacturers now only make one sided mattresses. You can rotate the W mattress every few weeks. It appears only high end makers like Shiftmans (which retails in the $5000 range and up) still have both sides that can be slept on.

Last edited by hotelfanatic; Oct 25, 2007 at 8:20 pm
Old Nov 10, 2007, 3:08 pm

Programs: UA-Gold, AA-Plt, SPG-Gold(lifetime), Hertz-PC
Bumping this thread back up... has anyone seen any discount codes for either the W or the Westin beds?
Old Nov 10, 2007, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
Is worth lots - You just proofed my point - the W mattress sold online is not what they have at the hotels . Glade you like the one you purchased.

Isn't there a consumer law about false advertisement?

Regarding flipping - most manufacturers now only make one sided mattresses. You can rotate the W mattress every few weeks. It appears only high end makers like Shiftmans (which retails in the $5000 range and up) still have both sides that can be slept on.
Five grand for a mattress????

Wow! Does it come with an anesthesiologist to assure you of sleep?
Old Nov 10, 2007, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA-Gold, AA-Plt, SPG-Gold(lifetime), Hertz-PC
I just found this on Fatwallet.com, and placed my order tonight... as it says, the discount only works on the bed, pillows and comforters.

================================================== ====
The W / Starwood 40% employee discount is active again! Here is the new code W7G3T. The discount expires on 11/30/07. The code gets you 40% off on the bed, pillows, and comforters.This is a W / Starwood employee discount only SO DON"T CALL! If you place the order online they will honor it. Good luck everyone! WHotelsTheStore.com
================================================== ====
Old Nov 23, 2007, 10:02 pm

Difference between Westin & W ???

OK Guys-
What is the difference between the westin Heavenly bedding and the W?
I notice the discount codes do not work on the westin heavenly website.
Are these 2 totally different companies and products?
Old Nov 23, 2007, 10:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat
First of all, welcome to the site!

The discounts don't work at the Heavenly site, only the W store. If you take some time to do a search, you'll find all kinds of info on the 2 different mattresses, non of them definative. Personally, I bought the pillow top from W, and think it's wonderful. Can't tell any difference from the Heavenly. Sleeps great. YMMV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.