Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2016, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by GUWonder
From what I got, I doubt the person will be interested in a small claim court move over the damage inflicted upon the purse. The person resides in the US and visits Europe only 1-4 times a year for rather short leisure trips.

I'm more interested in putting in a complaint and/or finding out the right to protect one's belongings at CPH once submitted to screening than she would be in spending time/money on a court case over this matter since it's not an expensive purse. Given the legions of real and fake LVMH luggage at CPH and the Scandinavian love for Michael Kors purses on display at CPH, I can't imagine that this kind of procedure will be very popular everything something harmless slips into a bag lining and yet "alerts".
The problem is that CPH doesn't listen to complaints - they don't care. It doesn't make sense for people to avoid CPH just to drive 400km to reach GOT or HAM (don't see MMX as a fair alternative).

Not sure you follow the thread about CPH Express denied eligible passenger - people have been written complaints and it's still a hit and miss.

I can imagine that they will say sorry, we can reimburse you the cost for fixing your bag, please send us a receipt for the fixing the bag.

The only thing I can imagine that would work would be to complain to the authority that supervises CPH.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 3:13 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
The birthday reached the lounge it seems (taken at ARN T5 yesterday).
Attached Images  
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:50 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Originally Posted by livious
I missed the footnote, but you are correct that there is no asterisk located in the text. Perhaps more info comes tomorrow when the promo opens? 7000 extra points for a simple domestic round trip would be a nice deal, even if it sounds too good to be true.
Was too good to be true - the footnote was a 'digital error' according to todays email from SAS, no extrapoints can be earned with this campaign.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:06 am
KRS

The 7000 extra points are only for 70 year-olds I believe...
Old Sep 16, 2016, 11:16 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by KRS
The 7000 extra points are only for 70 year-olds I believe...
Well this deal with suit my grandparents.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 5:56 am

Did anybody else got the mail with subject line: "New! Earn EuroBonus points at over 280 000 hotels"?

In my case the mail body is empty, so no idea what's it about but might be a nice option if they e.g. Partner with booking.com or similar. Need to stay a lot in independent hotels without any point earnings...
Old Sep 17, 2016, 7:26 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Originally Posted by fassy
Did anybody else got the mail with subject line: "New! Earn EuroBonus points at over 280 000 hotels"?

In my case the mail body is empty, so no idea what's it about but might be a nice option if they e.g. Partner with booking.com or similar. Need to stay a lot in independent hotels without any point earnings...
Copy/paste from my mail:

Fra og med 13. september optjener du 600 EuroBonus Ekstrapoint per ophold, nĺr du booker hotel pĺ sas.dk. Hertil fĺr du op til 20% rabat pĺ hotellet, nĺr du har booket en rejse med SAS. Uanset om du skal pĺ en skřn weekendferie eller af sted pĺ en spćndende forretningsrejse, kan du altid finde et sted at bo pĺ sas.dk. Vores mĺl er at tilbyde det bedste hotelvćrelse til den bedste pris. Og du har masser at vćlge imellem med over 280.000 hoteller i 200 lande. Lige nu fĺr du ogsĺ 600 Ekstrapoint per ophold og op til 20% rabat, nĺr du har booket en flyrejse med SAS.

Hotels have to be booked on sas.dk.
600 extrapoints per stay.
20% off hotel if you have booked the flight with sas.

Last edited by helosc; Sep 17, 2016 at 7:29 am Reason: phone won't paste
Old Sep 17, 2016, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's a lame offer though - why would I book a hotel via SAS for 600 points?
Old Sep 17, 2016, 8:21 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by nacho
Mmh. I never book hotels thru airlines.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 10:30 am

Better than 0 points! Often I have to stay in small towns without any chain hotels and it seems I can book those hotels through SAS... So why not take those 600 points?
Old Sep 17, 2016, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Better than 0 points! Often I have to stay in small towns without any chain hotels and it seems I can book those hotels through SAS... So why not take those 600 points?
It depends on the price of the hotel - e.g. if you book through hotels.com/booking.com, you could get up to 10% cash back which personally I value more than 600 EB points (unless you are talking about 50 EUR per night). Also there are other booking agents like rocketmiles which gives airline miles when you book through them.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 10:52 am
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
I have checked my must common non-chain destinations, and the hotels in the villages in question unfortunately are not included.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 2:10 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
It depends on the price of the hotel - e.g. if you book through hotels.com/booking.com, you could get up to 10% cash back which personally I value more than 600 EB points (unless you are talking about 50 EUR per night). Also there are other booking agents like rocketmiles which gives airline miles when you book through them.
I use hotels.com to get a c 17% rebate between cash back portal use and the hotels.com reward program. That's way better than 600 SK points.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 11:04 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by GUWonder
I use hotels.com to get a c 17% rebate between cash back portal use and the hotels.com reward program.
It depends on the price of the hotel - e.g. if you book through hotels.com/booking.com, you could get up to 10% cash back...
Can both of you elaborate on how/where can you get these cashback opportunities? Thanks.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 12:27 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Can both of you elaborate on how/where can you get these cashback opportunities? Thanks.
Topcashback.com works well enough. Some other cash back portals work better from time to time.

You sign up for a cash back portal account; and then after signing up and into a cash back portal account, you do a search for hotels.com and click on the links on the cashback site -- a link that forwards you to hotels.com itself. Then you buy as usual. Some weeks after the transaction, hotels.com credits your cash back portal account with the rebate amount. Then you go to your cashbback portal account and have the funds electronically transferred out to a bank account, Amazon, PayPal or something like that. With some cash back portal sites, they send a physical check for bank deposit -- so very unScandinavian.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.